almancax

> Forums > Cafe almancax > almancax

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    SMC-403
    Exhibition Stand

It is not known for the reason why friends are in a vicious circle for a short time, but the forum is in silence.

sonsuzyolcuxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

It's because summer vacation has come…..

SMC-403
    Exhibition Stand

I think they will make the season finale like other series :D

night2
    Exhibition Stand

SLM I hope everyone is fine. Well, I'm here. Friends, I'm not going to make a final or something. :D

SMC-403
    Exhibition Stand

SLM I hope everyone is fine. Well, I'm here. Friends, I'm not going to make a final or something. :D😀

you are already addicted to these places

night2
    Exhibition Stand

SLM I hope everyone is fine. Well, I'm here. Friends, I'm not going to make a final or something. :D😀

you are already addicted to these places

that's how it happened  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

night2
    Exhibition Stand

Greetings in German, where are the people, have you vanished…..

SMC-403
    Exhibition Stand

The question is where the folks are, they either enjoy the holiday in the sea or they are running for bread at work o hmm there are sleepy people :D

night2
    Exhibition Stand

The question is where the folks are, they either enjoy the holiday in the sea or they are running for bread at work o hmm there are sleepy people :D

You're right, I türkiyeyy to 403 SMS gitmedimy to Herhu I think it hehe  ;D Of course, vacation time will not be here, hehe  ;D

Exhibition Stand

Yes friends, it's summer, everyone is somewhere... I can't log in all the time either... ;D

idas
    Exhibition Stand

Well anyway you have more important jobs 3,14 brothers or sisters honored  ;) ;D ;D

night2
    Exhibition Stand

İdas apparently you are not going too, you are here on vacation so ;)

night2
    Exhibition Stand

welcome to Amancax weather report

According to the data we received this morning, today's almacax residents are happy; waiting for you after the cold winds, warm humorous breezy minutes with you in German.
    ;) :D

SMC-403
    Exhibition Stand

According to the data we received this morning, today's almacax residents are happy; waiting for you after the cold winds, warm humorous breezy minutes with you in German.

Do these jokes come from Germany or are they from Turkey? :D

night2
    Exhibition Stand

Do these jokes come from Germany or from Turkey? :D

We are broadcasting together sms :D

SMC-403
    Exhibition Stand

Do these jokes come from Germany or from Turkey? :D

We are broadcasting together sms :D

It will be time, look, I don't want any discrimination here. :D

Displaying 15 answers - 1 to 15 (32 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.