2019 visa waiters and areas

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    ysmnxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Friends, I applied for Family reunification from Izmir on 30 September. There is a 4-digit number under the barcode on the upper right of the A6 paper given after the interview. Is that what you call a tracking number? And can anyone write if I ask for their experience? byby :)

Maid
    Exhibition Stand

Hello,
    I applied with my child from Ankara on 17 September. I had one missing document. They gave the missing document form and asked me to complete it. They did not give any application numbers. There is a tracking number on the paper that the Ups cargo gives, and I can follow it from the cargo page.
    My file arrived at the foreigners office last week. Officer max. He said you will wait 4 weeks because they examine the files according to the density and order there. Germans have holidays every week. Let's see, hopefully our visa will be approved in November.
    I wish patience to everyone waiting for a very difficult process.

ysmnxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

I wonder why they didn't give me UPS cargo paper? 😮 So where in Germany are you going? I'm going to go to Berlin, it's best if they don't cause any problems. It's a really difficult process, uncertainty is what I dislike the most. I hope God gives what we want. It's been a whole month today and I can barely bear it. There are people who have been waiting for 6 months, I really congratulate them on their patience. :)

How did you learn that the foreigners arrived at the branch papers? Who said you'd wait for 4 weeks ??

Maid
    Exhibition Stand

You said I made an application from Izmir, probably they will send you with payment against you, I think it has a contract with domestic cargo.
    I hope the place I go to is Hannover.
    My wife went to the foreigners branch, said the authorized officer there.We behaved a little early impatient no longer napalım. Max. 1 said the month. we are not the only people from all nationalities who apply. You can get information from the foreigners department. Your spouse may ask what stage is your file reached. Berlin great place intensely bring God rast.
    cofe :)

ysmnxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

We're looking for no one.  :- I'll tell you to leave today then. Amen if GOD lets. It's a very bad thing that I'm spending the first months of my marriage alone. God help us

Maid
    Exhibition Stand

Have your wife call and make an appointment. The foreign branch to which we are affiliated was not on appointment. It works on a specific day and at a certain time. Of course, this varies by state and city.
    It's been more than a year since I saw my wife with my baby. During this period, I applied for a tourist visa once and was rejected under Article 1. This time, we applied for a family reunification visa, let's hope it will be successful. Because this is no longer a family reunion,
    there will be a family distribution visa. It is harder to wait with the child. I hope your visa will be approved early, too. God help us and get half. :-

ysmnxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

I can't believe your situation is more difficult, I'm really sorry. : - [I hope we will meet as soon as possible. I wish they didn't make everything so difficult. It's really sad. I wonder if your spouse is a German citizen?

Maid
    Exhibition Stand

My wife is a Turkish citizen but I have an indefinite session. In the process, he set up a business house or something. I hope it results positively. Is yours German? Although the German citizen, even though this visa process again.

ysmnxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Yes, German citizen. If it gets too long, we will hire lawyers etc. Then I heard it was getting easier

Maid
    Exhibition Stand

From the date you apply, 90 has a daily legal process. In this process, they have to make a positive or negative return. If you do not get the answer in this process, it makes sense to put a lawyer on the table. We are thinking of following the same path. There are people who have only 5 or 6 approved visas per month, I read here.
    Your spouse cannot reject you as a German citizen. It's confirmed sooner or later.

Attache
    Exhibition Stand

Hello friends,

I have a loan and credit card debt to the bank was transferred to the execution of the family reunion visa debt problem I wonder?

30 in September I made an application on Wednesday, the foreigners branch here we've sent the paperwork ankraya said I'm afraid of the problem will be obviously frustrated if you have information on the subject related to the information I'm happy

ysmnxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

I hope it will be approved. Assuming that I will wait 5 - 6 months, I think my psychology will deteriorate. :)

Maid
    Exhibition Stand

No, I do not think you will wait that long. If your conditions are available, the visa is approved in 1,5-2 months in the normal process.
    Also try not to think too much, if you don't, find yourself busy. My psychology broke down from thinking for a while. Now I released it, whatever comes out, I say to my luck, cofe :)

ysmnxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

You are right, my psychology will be broken  :)

Maid
    Exhibition Stand

Hello friends,
    My passport appears to be in the cargo delivery today. I'm waiting for the courier, I hope our visa has been approved, I'm very excited. clap :) ya :)

Maid
    Exhibition Stand

Unfortunately, my visa has been refused. I am very depressed. The reason for the rejection is financial insufficiency, I think they found my wife's salary insufficient: cryla: 
    Now we plan to sign with a lawyer and appeal :(  I'm really sorry that it doesn't go beyond our share. We stayed here with my child. They make excuses, what they do is nothing but torture. :cryla:

Displaying 15 answers - 1 to 15 (34 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.