A1 family union SINAVI ?????

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    hcrsvml
    Exhibition Stand

FRIENDS THAT TAKE NEW EXAM BETWEEN YOU DO NOT LIKE IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S IN THE LETTERS AND CARDS. TSKRLR.

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

man, find old letters in letters, it's on the site, work for them, they all come out the same

My paradise
    Exhibition Stand

man, find old letters in letters, it's on the site, work for them, they all come out the same

Do I check out the ones on this site or the ones on the goethenin site?

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

It does not matter that it is enough to review all the letter samples that are the same with those in the pond, it is enough to review them at least 2 or 3 times, there are no 30 letters already collected.It is easy to review them in total, it is easy to review all of them after working at home and it does not end with a single letter only 10 points to do the rest important

My paradise
    Exhibition Stand

It does not matter that it is enough to review all the letter samples that are the same with those in the pond, it is enough to review them at least 2 or 3 times, there are no 30 letters already collected.It is easy to review them in total, it is easy to review all of them after working at home and it does not end with a single letter only 10 points to do the rest important

You are wrong, you have 25 points each section

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

I am not wrong letter 10 points is not the part where the letter is, it is not a schreiben, there is not a single letter in it, there are other subjects you need to write, I did not say the section and I wrote well because I wrote 10 points.

You are wrong, you have 25 points each section

netalman by
    Exhibition Stand

Hello,

Sorry, you have a mistake. The Schreiben (Writing) section consists of 25 Points and Letter writing and form filling.
    Letter by Letter total of 17 Points. It is written according to the instructions they give. The title and farewell get 1 point each, the number of directives in the middle is divided by 15. In the form, 8 points and one text are given. According to that information, 5 questions are asked. 1,66 Points each.

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

I wanted to say the base points, each section is 15 points in the base points, 10 points in the base point in the letter I mean it is of course then multiplied by 1,66, then they roll and make it straight, in fact, the same language we speak.

netalman by
    Exhibition Stand

Sorry, I have to rewrite, but the so-called base score is something else. However, this exam does not have 15 base points, on the contrary, there are 15 questions in the Reading and Listening section and each is worth 1,66 points. that is, a total of 25 points.

In the writing part, the Letter is 17 points, the form consists of 5 questions so it is 5 x 1,66: 8 points.

In speaking, the value of questions and answers is very different from each other. In fact, verbal annotation is too long and detailed that I cannot explain now. In short: Question and request sentences are almost twice the answer sentences, and while grading, the teachers have 3 grading systems accordingly. Is it long or short to the comprehensible degree of the student's answer, to the sentence, etc. notes by some criteria, such as. So there is full note, half note and zero. But when you say full grade, half grade, it gets full grade or half of the value of that sentence. For example, he could not ask the 3 point question exactly, as if he would take half.

My paradise
    Exhibition Stand

Sorry, I have to rewrite, but the so-called base score is something else. However, this exam does not have 15 base points, on the contrary, there are 15 questions in the Reading and Listening section and each is worth 1,66 points. that is, a total of 25 points.

In the writing part, the Letter is 17 points, the form consists of 5 questions so it is 5 x 1,66: 8 points.

In speaking, the value of questions and answers is very different from each other. In fact, verbal annotation is too long and detailed that I cannot explain now. In short: Question and request sentences are almost twice the answer sentences, and while grading, the teachers have 3 grading systems accordingly. Is it long or short to the comprehensible degree of the student's answer, to the sentence, etc. notes by some criteria, such as. So there is full note, half note and zero. But when you say full grade, half grade, it gets full grade or half of the value of that sentence. For example, he could not ask the 3 point question exactly, as if he would take half.

Well, if there is an error in the letter in the letter, that is, it would be a situation like breaking points from it, or just not understood?

netalman by
    Exhibition Stand

Hello there,

How will they know you understand, if you don't write the correct answers???:)

You have to reply according to the instructions given in the letter. Let's say you made a mistake, your grade drops accordingly.

Why am I saying this? Sometimes the task given in the letter says, "You are having a Party, invite your friends", but some people understand this as "your friend is having a Party" and write a perfect letter, there are no grammatical errors or words, but the grade he gets is -0-. Because he did not follow the instructions given in the letter. But in reality, if you understand the letter given but misspell the word or have similar minor mistakes, then they deduct your grade accordingly, they do not delete all of them.

My paradise
    Exhibition Stand

Hello there,

How will they know you understand, if you don't write the correct answers???:)

You have to reply according to the instructions given in the letter. Let's say you made a mistake, your grade drops accordingly.

Why am I saying this? Sometimes the task given in the letter says, "You are having a Party, invite your friends", but some people understand this as "your friend is having a Party" and write a perfect letter, there are no grammatical errors or words, but the grade he gets is -0-. Because he did not follow the instructions given in the letter. But in reality, if you understand the letter given but misspell the word or have similar minor mistakes, then they deduct your grade accordingly, they do not delete all of them.

I did not ask in that sense, for example to write to libe instead of libe, to write halo instead of hallo, I asked that I will drop a note when two letters are forgotten.

netalman by
    Exhibition Stand

yes, unfortunately they do.

berkexnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Hello friends, I entered April 4 in Ankara, I won the exam. Listening scoring 25 points writing 25 points interview 25 points writing 25 points writing letter 15 points forum writing 10 points listening 30 questions writing 15 questions writing 15 questions ALLAH BE YOUR HELP bidet What you need to do is install the word that comes out with thema on picture cards in a sentence or they do not accept it.

Displaying 13 answers - 1 to 13 (13 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.