Emergency divorce assistance.

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    derbederxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Hello friends, about 2 years and 4 months I was married with my wife under the same roof and my wife's never-ending lies problems and marriage in 1 day was not for me, she left the house with mad nonsense as you are a good man, super essin, and went to her family when I was at the stage of extending my session now days left until the session was over and 25 weeks ago I made an application, my wife evraga getrennt leben wrote, signed it, handed it over, Auslanderbehorde did not give me cvp, I went myself and the personal racist friend there said stupid things like the purpose of being here is over to me. I finished my b2 orientation course. I lived in the same house for 1 years and I gave my 2.5 years to this wife. What can I do now folks stuttgart I'm 10 km away baden w. I have not been able to work in a single company for 25 year without interruption, but I have not received any social assistance in other companies until today and I have paid the loan of his house before I got married since I came and now I have a fest job for almost 1 months.
    I'm working in the big company over zeitfirma I need your urgent support I have no one. Darma has made me smoke my wife is my only crime since I came to Germany to work to work in my house to be connected to my family .. was a little long kbakmayin.

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

There are basic horseshoes in the munich, an expert on these issues, I call him a counselor. 

derbederxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

There are basic horseshoes in the munich, an expert on these issues, I call him a counselor.

I've contacted him with 3bin costs close to the euro, let's look at the appeal will let you know what will happen.

volkanxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Firstly, get well soon. I'm staying at the reutlingende. If you want to leave your private number, I will help you as much as I can.

derbederxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Firstly, get well soon. I'm staying at the reutlingende. If you want to leave your private number, I will help you as much as I can.

I threw my brother private number

Heartless
    Exhibition Stand

Greetings this topic before too. Let me try to help you again we have commented shared. In order to get an independent visa from your spouse, you have to stay under the same roof for 2 year. If you're getting your feet Es foreign circles that they usually call back to the VSA turkiyede think they do not know the law to everyone, whereas no such rights. PROBLEMS TO SIGN. View Esin's Full Profile While there is no problem anyway, the divorce period, for example, took me exactly two years, they will give a session during that time, and you continue to work unless you get help from the state visa again, the most important point here remains the Turkish inspiration. While 3 also wins the euro, the paper plays no help from the state. Living separately now extends the duration of the indefinite session. If you are a family reunion on a child's behalf in order to assist my personal request from friends who will ask such questions, please be a citizen of the child, or if you are in a situation with marriage, please take citizenship. Specify. Then we can help you in more respects ..

derbederxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Greetings this topic before too. Let me try to help you again we have commented shared. In order to get an independent visa from your spouse, you have to stay under the same roof for 2 year. If you're getting your feet Es foreign circles that they usually call back to the VSA turkiyede think they do not know the law to everyone, whereas no such rights. PROBLEMS TO SIGN. View Esin's Full Profile While there is no problem anyway, the divorce period, for example, took me exactly two years, they will give a session during that time, and you continue to work unless you get help from the state visa again, the most important point here remains the Turkish inspiration. While 3 also wins the euro, the paper plays no help from the state. Living separately now extends the duration of the indefinite session. If you are a family reunion on a child's behalf in order to assist my personal request from friends who will ask such questions, please be a citizen of the child, or if you are in a situation with marriage, please take citizenship. Specify. Then we can help you in more respects ..

Hey brother, my wife is a German citizen. I have been married for 2 years and 5 months and I have been working. I have not received any help from the state, but unfortunately, when you come across a racist person, that does not happen, you are left alone with threats. Anyway, I gave it to the basic nala, it will handle it, but it costs a little salt..

Heartless
    Exhibition Stand

If it doesn't, don't break the psychology in vain. Foreign apartment problem is not a problem, the lawyer goes a little money, but you get an independent visa from your wife, you can not send anyone to continue to work yourself until you go 5 year after work, you will surely get respects

muhendus
    Exhibition Stand

I would like to ask you something if it would not be private? Is your wife German or Turk born in Germany? Didn't you know he was a racist before you got married?

It's not his wife who's a racist, but the officer at the foreigners' office that I understand. The racist does not marry the stranger.

derbederxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

I would like to ask you something if it would not be private? Is your wife German or Turk born in Germany? Didn't you know he was a racist before you got married?

Why would my wife be a racist, brother? Racist officer .. my wife is a German citizen Turkish

Displaying 9 answers - 1 to 9 (9 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.