Applying for a Family Reunification Visa in Germany

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    the Mervewehrl
    Exhibition Stand

Hello friends, I'm new to you. I've researched the forum a lot, but I might have missed it. So I couldn't find it and decided to open a new topic.

I married my wife a month ago in Denmark. My wife is literally German. I have a visa to Germany with validity until 27 October and I have the right to qualify for 90 days.
    We researched a lot during this process because my wife said that I have a chance to apply from Germany. I have German at the A2 level. Both went to courses in Germany and in Turkey, but I do not yet goethe certificate. The time limit is too much, and we hired a healthiest lawyer and talked to the lawyer.

The lawyer told us that I could apply for a visa from the German district governorships. He told us to go to the municipality first and get our marriage approved in Denmark, and then my job at the district governor was left to chance. Leave the turkey germany Goethe certificate on the date that we look at all the countries Can I get a visa before the end of November so unfortunately impossible and there is no recent history. Because this certificate was required for visa application.

However, if I prove the courses I went after the lawyer submitted the documents to the district governor, then I would goethe exam and prove that I could talk a1 a little, I was at the discretion of the officer that I came to, he told me a special paper that allowed me to stay and wait for a family visa.

Long story short, the same questions turkey visa consultants in the field sordugu me this is the only authorized institution to get a visa to the consulate in turkey, applicants from Germany told me she could not. But the German lawyer was the opposite of the lawyer who deals with this.

I got a lot of stress. However, just in case, I took an exam appointment at the 25 October freiburg. I have to go back to 27, but I thought maybe it was possible to prove this with my course papers and test application document that I would take this exam before I could apply for a visa in advance.

Is there anyone who has knowledge or experience of this situation? My head's a sock, I'm limited in time. My wife insists that it is true, but I think the part of my Turkish citizen is skipping. You know this is hard for us. If anybody has knowledge and wants to share, I would really appreciate it. Thank you in advance 

Nesibe of
    Exhibition Stand

Tell me, as you said in your lawyer, your job is up to luck :) sorry, but there's no way necessarily so in the first and from there you take the sertifikanizi necessarily even have to get your visa from Turkey Turkey to turn to family reunification. Turkey's returning the recognized state. My only tall bildigim refugees returning to Turkey if the situation can be said. In other circumstances you can freeze whatever compelled to Turkey and Turkey are you doing to your application for the German consulate, unfortunately.

volkanxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

First of all, I hope that your journey will be completed as soon as possible and in the best way for you, my friend.
    He came with a tourist visa I knew. Before the visa expired, he took the a1 exam in Germany and won. Later, he married his wife in the municipality and got a residence permit. My humble opinion is that you need two indispensable things to get a residence permit in this way.
    1- a spouse who knows his job and will not give up in the face of bureaucracy
    To meet a good officer who can take the initiative 2
    Friends who have lived in Germany for a long time will understand better what I mean.

Heartless
    Exhibition Stand

Your partner is solid. One. If he has a job, he has a good income VS you have very little chance, you can get the session in Germany, it is up to the officer initiative. I have heard that the marriage affairs in Denmark, which I will consider the officer, will not go into details very easily. Officer in Germany why you don't get married etc all better than us. They know that I do not want to darken you in order not to go to Turkey to gain time for family reunion, etc., but I need to be realistic, if your spouse has a solid job, you have 100 chances in 2% Do not stress yourself in vain, do not give yourself money to the lawyer, return to the most solid en family reunion less costly Well, my humble advice

the Mervewehrl
    Exhibition Stand

Dear friends, thank you very much for your interest and suggestions. I agree with you. I think it's the right way to apply for a family visa without wasting time. I certainly do not think that my stay is difficult and that they will provide the initiative for us when there are types of visas such as family visas. My wife has a good income and a job, but I'm not. The documents I can show are limited, and I still think this would be a dream when I don't even have an a1 certificate. In the last ten days of this, we will go there and register our marriage to the municipality. The post appeared to us consular ways :) I will share the developments with you. I hope that the last 10 for my day as I enter into a very difficult to control psaport :)

Heartless
    Exhibition Stand

I'il come if I get it right. No family reunion visa means no problem. I guess you did, and if so, you're wrong. In the family reunion, the income status in en is not important. If your wife is in good condition, it will take some time to return to Rathaus en germany while you are en married. A1 you will return smoothly Do not grow easily in your eyes the most important point when you come to get your wife's income should be enough to provide your living. I don't know which state you are renting in, according to the states 1500-1600 euro. I think it will be enough as a salary

yenicerixnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Dear friends, thank you very much for your interest and suggestions. I agree with you. I think it's the right way to apply for a family visa without wasting time. I certainly do not think that my stay is difficult and that they will provide the initiative for us when there are types of visas such as family visas. My wife has a good income and a job, but I'm not. The documents I can show are limited, and I still think this would be a dream when I don't even have an a1 certificate. In the last ten days of this, we will go there and register our marriage to the municipality. The post appeared to us consular ways :) I will share the developments with you. I hope that the last 10 for my day as I enter into a very difficult to control psaport :)

friends have given the necessary answer already only I want to do a few additions. I had the same problem in 3 years ago and we asked immediately after we got married in Rathaus. We got married in Germany, but they did not issue a family reunification visa in Germany. they said, go back and apply for family reunification visa.
    Get a1 document in no time. they will not ask for a document about your income.

no

the Mervewehrl
    Exhibition Stand

I'il come if I get it right. No family reunion visa means no problem. I guess you did, and if so, you're wrong. In the family reunion, the income status in en is not important. If your wife is in good condition, it will take some time to return to Rathaus en germany while you are en married. A1 you will return smoothly Do not grow easily in your eyes the most important point when you come to get your wife's income should be enough to provide your living. I don't know which state you are renting in, according to the states 1500-1600 euro. I think it will be enough as a salary

Yes, it is, my wife's situation and salary are good. We stay at his grandparents' house. Since we will show you that house, we do not have any problems in terms of rent or salary, thank God. Guys, I made my family reunion appointment for November 20th. God bless you

the Mervewehrl
    Exhibition Stand

friends have given the necessary answer already only I want to do a few additions. I had the same problem in 3 years ago and we asked immediately after we got married in Rathaus. We got married in Germany, but they did not issue a family reunification visa in Germany. they said, go back and apply for family reunification visa.
    Get a1 document in no time. they will not ask for a document about your income.

no

We called today Rathaus said that if you did not marry in Denmark we would let you stay here, but you married in Denmark, not in Germany. I'm sure I read what you wrote. I was gonna regret staying in me because I didn't get married in Germany. But as far as I understand, there is a hassle for finding a cover for everything. I'm glad you said that I decided to send me such an excuse to go to the frustration before we went to prevent. I made an appointment for a direct family reunion in Istanbul. Good friends I keep you informed of developments

the Mervewehrl
    Exhibition Stand

One of my friends 25 goethe in October on freiburg ta exam date I bought. Do you think this test is more difficult in Germany? Is there anything you can offer me? Obviously I'm doing a little excitement in my history exam in turkey wonder if I say

yenicerixnumx
    Exhibition Stand

One of my friends 25 goethe in October on freiburg ta exam date I bought. Do you think this test is more difficult in Germany? Is there anything you can offer me? Obviously I'm doing a little excitement in my history exam in turkey wonder if I say

Now let me comment on the incident that happened in my head. I did the exam in Ankara. I took an appointment in Istanbul because the exam dates are full 1 I went to the diary came. 1 was a Turkish teacher. All of them were Turkish. So I get a little bit of my excitement subsided and somehow I'm relieved according to him I said I spoke Turkish.

However, if you do the exam in Germany, all of the teachers will be German, if it coincides in a one-to-one interview interview will be Turkish. So I don't know. If you know the information you do the exam I'm a little stressful moments because I'm probably excited to take the exam in Germany, I think I could not do that later when I came here a2 exam catir catir talk.
    This is entirely up to you and your knowledge. But if you ask me, if you're sure of the information you'll do, it's better to get an a1 certificate from Germany. It doesn't affect the process because there will be no plus since the exam is the same institution. But when you get here, you'il get the first stress for the other exams if you take the exam in Germany.

It's up to you

Displaying 10 answers - 1 to 10 (10 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.