Family Merger A1 Stickiness and Implementation Requirements.

> Forums > Sharing about German A1 Exam, A2, B1, German KPDS, KPSS and other German exams > Family Merger A1 Stickiness and Implementation Requirements.

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    blackrain88
    Exhibition Stand

Everyone hello friends become very scattered topics and when we want to collect all of them together, everything goes together. For example, I thought it was entered after the marriage ceremony, and I was in vain for a while. now let's write the steps one by one.

Turkey will do if we got married for Family Reunification.
    1-You go to the family doctor you are affiliated to and say that you will have a wedding and that you need to have blood and x-ray tests for this. If the two sides can make the process as if someone's residence in Turkey guests do not need to make any place to go and residence. After giving blood at the family doctor, they will give you a paper and with this paper you go to the tuberculosis war to have an x-ray. They charge 20 TL x-ray per person. You can get results in the afternoon after you have done your transaction there. The next day, you can go to your GP with this paper and take blood tests. In the meantime, you need to go to the family doctor with a passport photo of the male and female. Your report has been received. Best wishes.
    2- I do not remember the exact time that you should not have your old wallet before 6 years before going to the day for the wedding, so we wanted to change our wallets first. We have to go through this and change our nufstein identities. So, if your identities are old, go to the day to get married for no reason and go ahead and change your identity before you lose your way and time. After you change your identities, you can go and take the day. I do not need anything else for the wedding. He needs 6 passport size photos.

We have finished the wedding.

I came to A1 Exam

Friends, I passed the exam by studying myself without going to any course, I got 54 from the first exam I took and I got 65 from the second exam and I passed the goal here is to pass this exam, it doesn't matter if you get 100 anyway, when we go to Germany or another country, there will be only their mother tongue. We're going to get over this language thing. Now let's count what we have to do for the a1 exam.
    If we are going to test in Istanbul.
    1-First of all, you go to Yapıkredi bank and say that you want to pay the Appointment and Exam fee for the A1 german istanbul goethe exam under payments. It costs approximately 255 TL. They will give you two receipts, one for the appointment and one for the exam. Unfortunately, you are paying an airborne amount of money to make an appointment for the exam. If you have entered this path, please do not look for logic, your nerve coefficient will increase. After we have deposited the money in the bank, the next day, call this number 0212/373 58 08 and indicate that you want to take the exam in Istanbul and you want to take the day for the exam.After they give you the day for the exam, you will give the pin numbers on the receipts and you will have your day. On the subject of preparing for the exam, friends have shared letters on Facebook and yes, if you prepare the letter samples, you are guaranteed to get 25 points from the letter. German A1 Certificate Help and Workplace facebook page. In the reading and listening part, it will be enough to do plenty of examples. You can find plenty of examples on the internet in the section of introducing yourself. You can find it by doing a good research on card withdrawal. There is no serious difficulty, you can do it without taking a course. After you take the exam, the next day, your exam result is delivered to your door with Ups cargo.
    If we will go to Ankara for the test.
    2- If you are going to come to the ankara, I think that they are very good and helpful. You need to pay the appointment fee before you have to do it here. The depository bank is still paying 28 Tl appointment fee at 3.5 TLN which costs 31.50 TL. After you tell us your appointment money in Ankara, you will get an 0212 / 373 58 08 number and then you want to make an appointment for ankara. After giving you the day, you will have to pay 270 Tl for the exam fee and you have to pay it within 10 days. you do not need to search for a place at a time, but do not ask to lose your receipt, but you still do not ask what happens when you go to the test ankarada transactions are so much the same as the exam format. You can get your exam result within 2 days or you can also send by cargo.

I passed the exam now to buy the visa appointment again 17 pounds to the building credit bank do not worry you will be paid plenty :)
    For appointment, your passport must be at least 1 year from the date of appointment. If not, you have to change your passport. If you want to change your passport, you need to indicate your last marital status if you have not changed the single part after the wedding, so please change the ID and apply for a passport. I am now waiting for the passport to be delivered to me. I will share how we need to proceed in the consular procedures.

**** Yes I speak at the part of the consulate appointment for friends ****
    First of all, we pay the Germany appointment fee of 17 TL to the Yapıkredi bank under the title of payments. Be sure to indicate your TC ID number and name and surname on the receipt. After receiving our receipt, you call the administration office the next day and indicate that you want to make an appointment and they will send the requested documents to your e-mail address after receiving your appointment. This part is quite simple, do not tire yourself for the appointment process.

Exhibition Stand

–> Thank you for your effort brother, it was very explained. halay :)

blackrain88
    Exhibition Stand

Thank you my brother is seriously right, there is a lot of wrong known and the information is very scattered on the left and right

blackrain88
    Exhibition Stand

Yes, let's go to the consulate operations, there is nothing to be afraid of friends, I also understand that. If your partner need to collect documents before going to the consulate if you are a citizen of the Republic of Turkey live in Germany and in the following way. (they are asking for different documents from those who are German citizens so there is no information on that subject).
    First of all, we fill in two visa application forms, fill it in two copies, do not copy it, but we also fill in the necessary additional document according to Article 55 of the residence law, it is already on the same visa application form page. we fill them in german.
    We take 2 photocopies of your and your spouse's passport and identity card. You also ask your spouse to scan your residence card and residence document in Germany. We also make 2 photocopies of these.
    Later, we take our own full-accident case registration from the Population Directorate. The department of thought should be complete. The information of parents and siblings must be written. 2 photocopies are required.
    We take the example of international marriage registration from the same place and we will give you the right of the formula b and we get two photocopies.
    you have 4 biometric photos with you.
    We add 1 original and 2 photocopy of our AXNUMX document.
    Please do not forget to include 60 euro + 5 euro plus 30 tl cargo money with all these friends.

Displaying 3 answers - 1 to 3 (3 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.