What to Do to Get a German Driving License and Turkish Workbook...

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Friends living in writing the following in Turkey and the license is one of Germany's new legislative her driver's license case to begin by the shift from getting driver's license to take stages of the what to do to if necessary to briefly describe because achieving mutual from Turkey licenses are valid only for the first 6 months in Germany and entry and exit yaptigimizda again in Surah uzamiy it follows from this face The steps to be passed are meant to be explained in the article. The following article may vary from state to state, so as soon as we first arrive or when we try to change the license, we can ask everything we will go to the course we will go to and learn the procedure that is valid. A study book is required after registration,
                                                                            I publish this study book in PDF below for you.   
    I can not give a test for the cost but I can help you to find the appropriate test. I would like to give you a test after registering the price. 40 is between 100 and 70 euros and this system works well on the course you have taken the test and your profile is opened on your site. you give them to you from your own computer from your own computer online with the help of the internet you can see the teacher you can see the teacher you can enter the script and decide that you can not enter in general% 80 3 rate of correctness you can go to the top of the board you can go straight to the 24 student 6 monthly 30 euro 30 monthly I can help my friends who have tests with 919 euro I have XNUMX questions on the exam in the total number of questions that need to be solved while working in the tests in the test XNUMX is made from the same questions as the seminars are made from a kind of memorization, Our azide ..

If it has not been 3 years since you moved to Germany and you already have a valid Turkish license, the following steps can be followed;

the following documents are first prepared;

- Translation of your Turkish driver's license from ADAC and the original driver's license
    - an eye test required for a driver's license exam
    - photocopy of the passaport
    – Certified residence certificate from your first city of residence in Germany
    - 8 hourly “first aid course” certificate.
    - proof that you are enrolled in a driving course (if you do not take courses)

these documents will be delivered either to the driver's course or to the governorate (landratsamt) to which the driver's course personally belongs. According to your work intensity, the district governor sends a letter from 3-8 weeks to your driver's license, indicating that your driver's license is indeed a valid driver's license and you can enter the exams without taking courses. the driving course tells you the situation and tells you that you can take the written examination first when you are ready.

After you finish the 60 questions of 30 questions in your hand, you call the course and tell the date you want to take the exam, and if there is a place in the exam center, they register for the exam. The exams are held in the centers of TÜV - German Technical Supervisory Board. You have the chance to make a maximum of 110 error points out of 10 in the exam. The questions are in the order of importance, 2-3-4-5 points, and under each question, the number of points the question corresponds to is written. There is only one chance of making 10 error points and failing the exam, and that is to get two 5-point questions wrong. The 2-point questions are the most important questions, and generally easy questions, so don't panic. They give the right to take this exam at most 5 times, if you cannot take it in 3 times, the whole process of getting a license starts from the beginning.

If you pass the written exam, there is one last obstacle left for you. practical exam. My advice before taking this exam is, if you have driven in big cities in Turkey, especially in Istanbul, forget all your habits and do not act like a young man by saying "I will do it", take 1-2 driving lessons (about 45 minutes). Learn the area where you will take the exam, learn the difficulties, and especially learn to stop on the line in front of the "stop" sign and learn to apply the emergency brake clutch when traveling at 40 km. The practical exam is completed within a period of 1-45 minutes. If you do not stop when someone is approaching the pedestrian crossing, your exam may end in the first minute with the command "Pull aside please". Likewise, if you do not overtake a cyclist from 1 m away, you may hear the command "at an available place on the right in the future."

things you should never forget in the practical exam;

* check the flow of the traffic before signaling - signaling the passing of the traffic - seeing whether you come on foot or bike without returning and looking at the blind spot over your shoulder - giving way to our opposite pedestrian or bicycle brothers in the street

* signal to the right at the navel outlet

* Always stop in front of the stop sign 4 wheels and if the road is available again to continue

* control the traffic at the rear without stopping in the red light and staying in the green light

* do not forget to pass right to left in non-transit routes, slow down to check traffic on the right at every street exit

* signal before 300m before departing from the highway and begin to enter the right line when the dashed lines start

* do not horn

* do not fall into traffic without leaving at least 2 lane empty when leaving main road

If you pay attention to these, you can know the driver's license in your pocket. If you successfully complete the exams, you will either get your driver's license instantly or you will receive a certificate from the uncle who took the exam and the next day you will receive your driver's license from TÜV. best wishes.

https://turbobit.net/8ylt83h0s9tn

Bis Zum Ende
    Exhibition Stand

Your health is good for your hands.

the yeliz_orh
    Exhibition Stand

valla supersin A1 EXAM IS OVER NOW NOW IN THE LICENSE YAV HOW MANY EXAMS ON THIS LINE SLOW COFE :)

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

You can go to the top of the page to get detailed information everywhere can be different

valla supersin A1 EXAM IS OVER NOW NOW IN THE LICENSE YAV HOW MANY EXAMS ON THIS LINE SLOW COFE :)

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

online test 40 is starting from euro but you do not accept it and you can buy yourself the exact same price from the internet at prices starting from 3 months 20 euros.

ckok on
    Exhibition Stand

Hi Ufuk,

Which is the online working site that costs 3 euros for 20 months? All I know http://www.fahrschulecard.de, which is what the course usually recommends, is 40 euros.

sunken
    Exhibition Stand

SA friends, I applied to change my driver's license, I passed the theoretical exam, the person who took the exam before starting to challenge me a little, I asked a few technical questions I made my first honorary I have the second honorary one week later I have an exam The teacher at the honorary school is not very helpful I am not very helpful Asks, how should I give CVP? Questions are generally about tire, quadruple, wiper light distance adjustment, brake, which of them were asked to you and how did you give CVP.

Jeynes
    Exhibition Stand

My friend I entered 2 days ago praktische prüfung. Thank you for your driver's license. I have gone to Almand, but you have not been weak. The rear fog, the front fog, the 4 luminescent, the long and the long headlights are all just asking you now. But the teacher does not speak German and he does not know german do not ask if you ask him to ask a question. I do not know what German is like, I repeat it on the exam. They did not ask. There are words like right, left, water car back in park, back to the park. Good luck with.

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

jeynes is very beautiful and it is time to get the most ideal driver's license

1.) Do your first driver's license turkiyede to Germany from Turkey that letting INCOME 6 months (the 180g) is your passport to do anything for you that you can use in your e-card with the best tools and intend to run consistently.

2.) You can enroll for the course without waiting for 6 months to finish or it is up to you after it is over, but my suggestion is to register after driving for 4 5 months because you will learn all about the rules of driving style and the right of passage while driving.

3.) If you are in kursa registration, you should not dig into the course and you will be able to enter the steering examination after you have written it.

4.) You can go to the steering lesson after you have taken the course. However, those who decide to do this are steering wheelers, but they charge an hourly fee per month on the courses so you have to be very careful even if you know very well that many of you are very knowledgeable and willing to buy you extra courses and earn money.

5) license use olupd active instrument in Turkey and in Germany for 5 months intermediary to time get up to 3 steering the course of a near enough to a maximum of 5 d because You already know that riding on the necessary ones know the rules of traffic Road sign As for what speed you might be doing almost any regression to the limits to To comply and always pay attention to the temporary right of the right is the right of the right to pass on all roads of 30, so when you come to a road junction, you need to keep your foot on the brake and be prepared to brake in a sudden situation because the officer who performs the exam at the back officially sees you with his eyes. It means you stay, so the teacher already teaches them in the driving lesson, and a person will definitely learn them in 30 lessons.

6.) If you come to the steering class, 1.Ders is 45 minutes and 40 is usually euro. If you are driving the same day as eger 90, you will be doing 2 lesson, so 5 lesson 225 minute is enough for this time, but if you want more than that, then some of the chefs would like to increase their own salary by writing extra hours.

If you are attached to your mind, you can ask questions from me again or I will certainly answer my carpets.

sunken
    Exhibition Stand

Thank you for your answers. This is the course I went to. They want to make a profit and they already make this clear. They say we don't earn more money than you, and they say we will make 5 or 6 honors for it. I want to change the course. They also take the exam in a place far from where I live, and the field is large. I went saying "I'll do it because they are better Turks" but they were just after robbing me and they keep shaking my exam date...

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

but 5 6 2 90 3 times 500 times 600 times 1000 times 50 times XNUMX times XNUMX times XNUMX times this is not so close to this day eger all in all else XNUMX XNUMX anyway normal prices again some prices XNUMX take XNUMX they are money trapping course already registered the parcel receives around XNUMX euro

Thank you for your answers. This is the course I went to. They want to make a profit and they already make this clear. They say we don't earn more money than you, and they say we will make 5 or 6 honors for it. I want to change the course. They also take the exam in a place far from where I live, and the field is large. I went saying "I'll do it because they are better Turks" but they were just after robbing me and they keep shaking my exam date...

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

actual

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand
    carismaboy
    Exhibition Stand

Thank you very much for the subject, information and file. zshare had a lot of trouble downloading, but eventually I succeeded. The turbobit link is dead. My testbogens were victims of an accident, I searched a lot and found them again thanks to you :) I am using fahren lernen v1.5 right now. The computer program is exactly like the exam. I took the exam once, but I became very ill on that day, and I quit the exam.

I can upload this program if anyone wants.

Good day to everyone.

Rodolfo
    Exhibition Stand

Wow friend what a driver's license exam :D I had a 13-year driving license in TR. Even so, I took the exams. I did not experience the stress and excitement as much as the driving license exam here. Fortunately I won. ;) May Allah help you.

Displaying 15 answers - 1 to 15 (61 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.