German citizens' payroll

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    nsyyn
    Exhibition Stand

Hello friends,

my wife is a German citizen and doing ausbildung. Do they have a salary problem in a family reunion? Can you apply if you have recently applied for a visa?

I have a visa appointment on January 15th and this issue is stuck in our minds.

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

german citizens are not asked to pay salary worry no problem

nsyyn
    Exhibition Stand

german citizens are not asked to pay salary worry no problem

is this information definitive? We heard he was asked to be in accordance with the latest laws.

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

on the site you had to search the law had a little change in the law do not think

is this information definitive? We heard he was asked to be in accordance with the latest laws.

mustafad
    Exhibition Stand

My teacher, I have the same situation My wife is a German citizen 3-month salary bodrum was asked to deliver the paperwork is expected to complete the 3-month bodro. If you do not want to plan your plan as I think it is your chance.

nsyyn
    Exhibition Stand

My teacher, I have the same situation My wife is a German citizen 3-month salary bodrum was asked to deliver the paperwork is expected to complete the 3-month bodro. If you do not want to plan your plan as I think it is your chance.

I hope you are not asked why a salary slip from a profession that is asked that the salary is already low.

If your situation becomes clear, will you write here?

Displaying 5 answers - 1 to 5 (5 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.