German% 100 permanent word memorization, memorizing hundreds of German words

> Forums > Active Learning and German Word Memorization Methods > German% 100 permanent word memorization, memorizing hundreds of German words

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    strongmist is
    Exhibition Stand

hello friends
    I briefly wanted to share the way I think about it and apply it% 100.
    language is forgotten, but why do not ask people why the mother tongue is unforgettable, e doğuştaannn ..:)
    There are two things that are constant and continuous, and there are two types of memory: one is short-term and the other is long-term memory.
    I am a food engineer who first took the A1 exam and plans to start a life in Germany with a family reunion, I am a food engineer, I earned 15 points 89 days ago, but the previous exam was 54 due to my lack of vocabulary
    whatever the essence of the essay is from writing the 14 word (sorting from A1 A2 B1 books in order) and writing them on the edge of the book in a regular manner, and writing it behind the back of the book itself, without the meaning of the word, and I do not repeat the same words every day. word word will be formed.
    at the moment I do not think about the meaning of words on 1000 and I do not think about the meaning of the words I repeat and it is very easy to see in the eyes and it is very easy to repeat .. and it is reflected in the conversation with less than half of the grammar.
    believe in 2, a bowl of 10000 words a day and a half hour a year will open the door to language and other areas of your life. Do not think how to repeat 10000 every day, you will be amazed at those words.
    I'm still going on ... I could give you an idea.
    take it easy

Slvi to
    Exhibition Stand

As a German language student, I think you share very well, I will do it now 14 words every day, thanks for sharing (:

saalesque
    Exhibition Stand

there is a benefit to try

Rodolfo
    Exhibition Stand

Learning language can be more permanent with certain biotechnological studies as you say. Ah, if we know exactly what to do :) Thanks for sharing.

alicorak
    Exhibition Stand

yuppi:) yuppi:) yuppi:) yuppi:) thanks

gülseren
    Exhibition Stand

I will try :)

reyyan to
    Exhibition Stand

Do you have a link or something? Why can't I see? ???

shamata
    Exhibition Stand

Do you have a link or something? Why can't I see? ???

The essence of the essay is to write from 14 words (like the A1 A2 B1 books respectively) and to write them on a regular basis to the side of the book and to write behind the book only in the absence of the meaning of the word. And every day do not repeat the same words

alicorak
    Exhibition Stand

tickoff:) tickoff:) tickoff:) yuppi:) yuppi:) clap:) clap:) clap:) clap:) clap:)

Displaying 8 answers - 1 to 8 (8 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.