German about A1-A2-B1-B2 courses !! (HILFEE A)

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    trhn
    Exhibition Stand

Hello friends,

It's been 2 years since I moved to Germany. I started the VHS course, normally the state made it compulsory. I passed the A1 – A2 exams. I failed B1  ;D
    Knowing who's not good at VPH courses is not a teacher either. I did not see the man's benefit from these courses. 4 day of the week 3 hours How good can kurten be learned?
    It's funny that everyone in the class is going to pass the exam. With the Syrians coming, too many VPs are continuing to make it a cry,

and I'm currently taking the B2 course and it's starting to become hoch deutsch. I stare blankly at the lesson wondering what they are doing :) I don't understand anything 😮

I am incredibly stressed out: cryla:

I see myself at A2 level, what is the name of B1 when I haven't passed B2!! What kind of system is this!?? tickoff:)

If friends are on my way, please show me a way.

I've come to this country I'm sorry to come. Turkey is the only issue where there was both languages ​​appeared to work against both the problem. I'm in full swing when I'm out of the rain. May Allah bless us.

tugce_doerj is
    Exhibition Stand

well integrationskurs ie b1 can not send you b2ye past. You are going to say that I did not get the b1, and they will send you a recurring ticket ausländerbehördeeyede. Your meeting with the people in your course will help you. All the teachers who teach at VHS teach. Bamf can not give hickimse german b1 lesson without permission document. I am trying to get the same permission, integration is almost impossible to teach in school, so I gave up on the piss.

As you say a1 and a2 are late you need to apply for eger b1 again. No one can help you if you do not understand.

tugce_doerj is
    Exhibition Stand

Integrationscursors are normally as long as the weekly sunday is done in the morning. You go and apply for integration, not the courses that foreigners go to learn normal German.

trhn
    Exhibition Stand

well integrationskurs ie b1 can not send you b2ye past. You are going to say that I did not get the b1, and they will send you a recurring ticket ausländerbehördeeyede. Your meeting with the people in your course will help you. All the teachers who teach at VHS teach. Bamf can not give hickimse german b1 lesson without permission document. I am trying to get the same permission, integration is almost impossible to teach in school, so I gave up on the piss.

As you say a1 and a2 are late you need to apply for eger b1 again. No one can help you if you do not understand.

I tell you;

B1 was over, I took the exam, there was a 15-day holiday break and B1+/B2 started. While B2 was continuing, the exam results were announced and they gave you a certificate saying you were at A2 level. Lesen, Sprechen, Hören, Schreiben, I was at A2 level in all of them. 😮

Okay, now what are we gonna say? We will be the weiterbildung that will be told to us to continue with B1 and B2. How ridiculous is a system !!!!!!

B1 also asked a question to the fellow-bosn German teacher. The teacher said that my mother tongue is not Deutsch, I cannot answer this in a question about grammar. They are not teachers that we learned later, they only know enough German to tell us. They are not a German teacher from Univ. tickoff :)

I said how many times I do not understand because the woman is telling the subject that I do not understand in German, as if I know German very well: haha: it takes longer until I can translate and understand it from the phone or worterbuch. Well, most of them say let the time run out, let's go. I'm not satisfied with VHS courses !! tickoff :)

I don't know what to do...

trhn
    Exhibition Stand

Integrationscursors are normally as long as the weekly sunday is done in the morning. You go and apply for integration, not the courses that foreigners go to learn normal German.

When we first arrived in Germany, we were on record after the session passport runs out. The daytime courses were filled with the surfers. They wrote for Aksam. 17: 30 up to 20: 45. I started with the direct A1 / 1 book. Kursta had strangers like me.

tugce_doerj is
    Exhibition Stand

If you are dissatisfied, you are going to tell ausländerbehörde and you will say that you want to start a new course. For the first time I work in VHS, I hear such a thing, I have never heard of the teacher teaching German without knowing German, even I can say that it is impossible for VHS. I mean, I do not know how your rate is.

yenicerixnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Well, I was surprised too, what can I say? I also go to the VHS course. I am very satisfied. We have 2 teachers, one German and the other Bulgarian, but I think Bulgarian knows more than German. so his expression is better for me. The problem is that it is very normal that you do not understand because they give you a level that you do not have. Someone at level a2 cannot do b2. you should report it as soon as possible. Because if you don't get b1 when your course is over, we've taught you enough language lessons. After that, if they say to go privat everything starts again. at least your damage is profit wherever you turn.

soundly

trhn
    Exhibition Stand

Hello friends,

As you say, I will go back and forth and I do not understand anything at all. This course was very heavy for me. Then I do not know what will happen. Ah, this dude ah this germany ..

mürselxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

1 range letter in a26 exam

trhn
    Exhibition Stand

@tugce_doerjer I bought the Fono Applied German Grammar book upon his recommendation. Let's see if I can do B1 again.

cabin
    Exhibition Stand

Hello there,

I am writing here because it is an up-to-date title for the B1 course. I have not started a curse yet, but I was subjected to a curse like many people. I applied for the first session at the beginning of April this year and got the 3 annual session permit. a citizen of my partner. We live in berlin.

What if the next session after 3 years does not go to the integration course on the application and you get a goethe b1 exam and get a certificate? If the person who has a course obligation does not go to this course and is a person who comes to b1 level during this period, how can the situation share the information that has been achieved?

I got the A1 certificate like everyone else to come here. I did not go to Kursa, I worked at home for two weeks and passed it with 93. I think I will be able to score in B1 for a longer period of time without going through.

I would like the help of people with knowledge and experience, thank you in advance.

yenicerixnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Greetings, this is not the case at your initiative, bro. The state has to compel you to give this course free of charge. but if you say I will pay privat job is changed. We tried a turkish friend in our place. B1. For 2 course. I did not want to come home from work, said the worker myself. He went away. It would not be Auslandärbehorde. I have to pay for the course money. Nevertheless, he has not paid for the currencies. As I said, when you come here, you will not be able to work or you will not be able to work. If Eger takes it, you have to make it and go regularly. But if you do not want it like I said, ask a question anyway. He says that there will not be someone here. Everyone's system is different.
    Soundly

trhn
    Exhibition Stand

10.09.2017 and I still haven't passed the B1 exam. I will enter the exam for the third time. : -X

I registered for EuroSchulen. I am not satisfied with VHS. Balim is not good.

Displaying 12 answers - 1 to 12 (12 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.