Experiences of German A1 Family Consolidation Entrants

> Forums > Sharing about German A1 Exam, A2, B1, German KPDS, KPSS and other German exams > Experiences of German A1 Family Consolidation Entrants

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    blue Night
    Exhibition Stand

Hello friends

I give lessons to the students who have to attend the a1 exam for the weekend. and wondering before the a1 exam
    do you have any questions or questions? I want to help my students more.
    Thank you very much in advance…
    our friends here to share our exams and post-exam experiences.

gokmen
    Exhibition Stand

Hello, I am preparing students for this test, I am looking for the same question, and I am looking for the questions that I have learned so far and asked the captain of the start 1, the richtig oder falsch, the sprechen and the cards to be distributed to groups of 3-4 people and talk about them. If you have more information or if you are, please share it easily

blue Night
    Exhibition Stand

I would like to send you a cassette and a booklet. Of course there is something you know very well in the room is the replacement of exam SRs in certain periods. but this booklet and cassette can lead you to teach. You can prepare students by asking different questions in the same way.

Should _-_ months
    Exhibition Stand

Hi, I took the exam on October 31st and I passed it. You ask a question about him and he sends you a question, and then you are asked about another card, I cvp accordingly, then there are profits again. status

blue Night
    Exhibition Stand

Hi mel_ay Thank you very much for sharing. I hope you passed the exam. And you are right really a very difficult situation unfortunately.
    Thank you again for sharing…

I'm craving
    Exhibition Stand

slm I can not find this start a1 book, where can I get it, I am preparing this test and I am in a very difficult situation.

erdem_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

but I have to work as hard as I come from my hand I do not just do much panic and we have to do it all the time We need to do it all the time We need to do it again This german language is a lot of cokzor dil olmadı There is not much difficulty in this exam According to the description of friends, gelsın

((Sema ^ ^))
    Exhibition Stand

friends i am tomorrow :(() :(:(:(

seiblossstill
    Exhibition Stand

friends i am tomorrow :(() :(:(:(

my friend 1. why did not you ask me this time till tomorrow
                  2. what you want to learn about the exam
    ask what example you want to help

((Sema ^ ^))
    Exhibition Stand

Actually, I know what will come before me in the exam, but I have heard that the teachers I want to learn are helping in the exam or the reason I asked this is because they are only helping the goethe students.

seiblossstill
    Exhibition Stand

Actually, I know what will come before me in the exam, but I have heard that the teachers I want to learn are helping in the exam or the reason I asked this is because they are only helping the goethe students.

I did not see that they helped anyone but the first part of the exam, that is, the lecture of the exam, the total amount of time 65 I spent a lot of time studying my surroundings, but I did not even know where the lecturer was sitting, just following each other with their eyes did not help even their own students have other problems with the exam, I have also told you about the letter in Turkish.

cetinxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

I just started the course, I just started the course, the questions are certain subjects, the teachers are teaching according to one of them.

mbarmeno
    Exhibition Stand

Hello, I am Mbarmeno from Hatay. I have been preparing for 2 months and the course is about to end. I am having problems getting the exam date. Call them after January 7th. Also, a friend asked me what the content of the exam is. The exam sample given by Goethe is the same as the one at the address I will give. The questions are of course different. Periodically, but the exam system and question formats are all the same. Goethe cannot go beyond this. Rest assured, this exam sample can be your guide. Click on the family reunion exam section at www.almanyagocyasasi.com or ( http://www.goethe.de/lrn/prj/pba/sd1/mat/deindex.htm.  ) Write this directly and you will receive an exam sample. I hope this address will help all my friends who need it. Oh, and before I forget, you can buy Goethe's A1 book from there, there is a German bookstore just 20 meters away from the institute. Ask the official in the information department of the institute, he will immediately describe tomorrow, it is very close. .good luck to everyone. If anyone has new information, please share it...!!!

mbarmeno
    Exhibition Stand

https://www.goethe.de/lrn/prj/pba/sd1/mat/deindex.htm  When this page opens, click on Modelsatz, the exact example of all 4 sections of the exam is there by by…

sawyerxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Friends, I took the Start 1 exam today. I passed with 98 points... It is not an exam to be afraid of. Just find the documents and study for the necessary things. Good luck to everyone...

seiblossstill
    Exhibition Stand

Friends, I took the Start 1 exam today. I passed with 98 points... It is not an exam to be afraid of. Just find the documents and study for the necessary things. Good luck to everyone...

congratulations to friends bravoo you have gotten a great score peki test today whether you learned how to finish it immediately i do not understand because goethe does not give the same day

Displaying 15 answers - 1 to 15 (3,074 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.