German A1 exam takers

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    Ezggg
    Exhibition Stand

Friends hello I want to know the experiences of those who take the A1 exam. Could you write your experience on the course and the exam

yenicerixnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Greetings

I entered the ankara in the cinema. in Istanbul for many reasons :) Only 1 month course was enough for me, of course, I was watching many German channels from the internet at home. You know the exam is in 4 stages. Hören, lesen, sprechen, schreiben. Hören lesen schreiben is easy, but I'm a little stuck because the cd concert is hard for someone who is not familiar with the language. Also, you hear the resounding sound from the music set. Don't get excited at sprechen. I have come up with a new language so that I will establish with sentences. we entered together with 3 friends. we were all terrible from each other. but I passed, I don't know the others. Give answers by thinking calmly. because the other people know what it is. You can find a lot of material about a1 exams on the site now, God help you

soundly

martyr
    Exhibition Stand

Hello, may God help you, this is a difficult time. I also took the exam in Ankar, Istanbul is busy. You have to follow it well, otherwise you may not be able to take the exam on the date you planned. When it comes to taking the exam, it is not difficult, but excitement can interfere with everything. It did not affect me because I took many exams. As far as I observed in the exam, people cannot even answer very easy questions because of excitement. Do a lot of listening in the Hören section, listen to German every day, most of them rock this section, the more words you know in the Lesen section, the more you will understand the text given to you. When I say words, I mean A1 level words, if they are schreiben, you write letters, there are plenty of letter texts for them on this site and other sites. Study the grammar that is important in the letter. If you know the grammar well, you can make correct sentences. Sprechen is actually very easy, but since it is speaking, the most difficult and exciting part is in this part, you first introduce yourself, then there are cards, there are words on the cards, you ask questions about them. If you search this part on this site, you can find the words and questions. The friends who entered this section with me were so excited that they could not talk at all, so pay attention to this. Don't forget equal points for each section. If you have any other questions, I will answer them. Good luck.

Displaying 2 answers - 1 to 2 (2 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.