German to memorize words

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    rtstxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Everyone has a different way to memorize my friends word, so I said I could say my own, maybe I could use a friend. I do not do it for names, it's easy to memorize the names, you are looking at the things that are encountered in the day, and you are already looking at it.

I started on the recommendation of a friend, he said words are sold and I said I should write the things that are useful to my name at first. First of all, I write the verb and I prepared small papers for this. On the back, I write the conjugation in the third person singular and the verb in the third form. It has not been possible to use the second version, it is enough to say I did it in Germany for now. I write the meaning under them and it is not easy to forget if you write a sentence about this word after writing the meaning, whatever it is. When I prepared it for the first time, I was not writing the sentences and they are easily erased from memory. I would like to mention that I first started with irregular verbs. As the days go by, you will be more enthusiastic that the spoken words in the environment will be words you memorize.

I took private lessons for 1 year while I was in Turkey. God bless my teacher, it was very good. It was very good that he spent 3 months in Germany every year and explained how it was to adapt to the changing language. But when I came to Germany, I started from a1-a2 again. Because the teachers here have a different style of expression than in Turkey. I find it both entertaining and logical. However, one cannot learn any language as a mother tongue after the age of 4. I say this as a doctor candidate :) My friend has been studying here for 7 years and even gives conferences and seminars as an engineer. He passed DAF almost without any errors, but even he always says I have shortcomings :)) he says it will never be like the mother tongue... ah, even if we were like that too, even if we had shortcomings.

• To reply to this topic You must be logged in.