German Course About ILM and the Goethe Institute

> Forums > General German and German A1 Family Combination Courses > German Course About ILM and the Goethe Institute

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    guru
    Exhibition Stand

Merhaba arkdaşlar,

I searched in the forum, but the only thing I could find about the courses in istanbul was netalmanca.com.

We are looking for a German A1 course in Istanbul for my wife. When I called the goethe institute, they said they and the Istanbul language center were the exam center. However, many course centers on the internet say they are included in the exam. There are obviously crooks in this business.

We have to eliminate goethey because there are no weekend courses
    Are there any people satisfied with the Istanbul language center?

Thank you

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

There are many institutions that give you the lessons, but the examining institution 4 is goethe, telch, ösd and tesdaf are one of them, so you have already seen the lesson in another course and then you are not going to enter the cinema. one of these 4 courses is one of the institutions that prepare exams, so it is only because of the diplomatic documents taken from this 4 name in Germany, if you have time to do it yourself, you are going to go to the places where you teach for the a1 course, but only a1 will be general german

guru
    Exhibition Stand

my wife finished second week in istanbul language center and shan very satisfied. so if there are those who want to go I can recommend bakırköy.

netalman by
    Exhibition Stand

ASIAN HANIM SHOULD KNOW THAT YOU HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE!

guru
    Exhibition Stand

who do not understand? comedy or you are really full of comedy

netalman by
    Exhibition Stand

:) :) :)

guru
    Exhibition Stand

do you think you now know something? I do not have the power to work, but I am dealing with you.
    That's all you are. You're talking nonsense. Thank God my name is not Asiye because if you used my name here I could write worse things!

Displaying 6 answers - 1 to 6 (6 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.