German Turkish flasch dersler Almancaxta Course 4

> Forums > Active Learning and German Word Memorization Methods > German Turkish flasch dersler Almancaxta Course 4

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    alibaba
    Exhibition Stand

father emegine health

Barli
    Exhibition Stand

Das ist die Lehrerin. I would have liked to call this lady teacher.

Respects,

railionxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Thank you

reis42
    Exhibition Stand

hi friends 4 I got in martta and won 81 points I got the first time the friends test environment is not so boring and cold nobody is helping anyone who tells us what we need to do at first (after türkçe) after that nobody can ask anyone anything something else is strictly forbidden but do not grow in your eyes a little attention and look at this site you will see the benefit of good luck; https://www.unalozdal.com/;

hosibab to
    Exhibition Stand

hi friends 4 I have entered and won the XMUMX score I got the score for the first time the friends test environment is not so boring and cold it does not help anyone nobody tells us what to do at first (after English) after that nobody can ask anyone anything something else is strictly forbidden but do not grow in your eyes a little attention and look at this site you will see the benefit of good luck; https://www.unalozdal.com/;

Thank you for the information, but I would have been a manmun if you explained these things under the right subject
    please take a look at what we wrote

berlin
    Exhibition Stand

We will be pleased if there are examples of healthy health and some daily needs.

hosibab to
    Exhibition Stand

We will be pleased if there are examples of healthy health and some daily needs.

we are working for daily needs we will share with you soon

Asarkaya
    Visitor

teşekkürlerr

turgutxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Thank you

Displaying 9 answers - 1 to 9 (9 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.