How to learn German and foreign language best ??

> Forums > Active Learning and German Word Memorization Methods > How to learn German and foreign language best ??

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    esma 41
    Exhibition Stand

Foreign language… how to learn it best?? ?

You want to go to a country where the language you speak is spoken, and you know that the easiest and fastest way to learn that language. But stepping into a new country may seem strange at first. it will take time to get used to a new environment, culture and language. You can also be affected by being in a different time zone. But be comfortable and try to perceive your new environment.

1- Make mistakes (!): Make as many mistakes as you can in the language you are learning... You do not always have to speak correctly. If people can understand what you're saying, it doesn't matter if you make mistakes, at least at first. Living in a foreign country is not a grammar test.

2- Ask if you don't understand: When others are speaking, you don't have to catch every word. Understanding the main idea is usually sufficient. But if you think the point you don't understand is important, ASK! Some useful words on this subject: Pardon me? for English. Excuse me, what did you say? Could you speak more slowly please? Did you say that… I didn't catch that… Could you repeat that, please? What was that? I'm sorry I didn't hear you. Sorry, what does “…………….” mean? (But do not use: Are you speaking English? Please open your mouth when you speak! Give me a break!) For German (Entschuldigung, wie bitte? Entschuldigung, was haben Sie gesagt?, Würden Sie bitte langsamer sprechen? or Bitte, You can use expressions such as sprechen Sie langsam!, Haben sie gesagt das…, Können Sie das wiederholen bitte? Was war das? Entschuldigung, was bedeutet das?

3- Incorporate the language you learn into your areas of interest: People like to talk about things that are interesting to them. What are your interests? Try to learn as many words as you can about these topics. Ask people around you what they are interested in. This is a fascinating method and always helps you learn new words. In this way, you will see that you begin to understand others better. Interests are like fertile rain falling on a garden. Talking about your language skills will help you learn faster, stronger and better. Some useful words: What are you interested in? for English My favorite hobby is … I really like …..ing… For many years I have…. What I like about…..is … What are your hobbies? For German…

4- Talk and Listen: There is always something to talk about. Look around you. If something seems strange or different to you, dive right into the conversation. This will also help you improve your friendship. Listen to people, but listen to catch the pronunciation of words and the rhythm of the language. Be sure to use what you know. In many languages, words are derived from each other. In this case, try to deduce the meaning of the word from its meaning in the subject. When talking to native citizens of the country, try to keep the conversation going. Don't panic when you don't understand what the other person is saying. Try to understand the main idea and continue the conversation. If you still have trouble understanding, ask him to repeat the sentence. If you keep talking, the topic will become more understandable over the course of the conversation. This is a good way to improve your language and learn new words, but be careful: As they say, "don't believe everything you hear, believe half of what you say"...

5- Ask the question: There is no better way to get around. Asking questions will help you keep talking as well as help you start talking.

6- Be careful with your usage: The usage word usually follows how people talk. Sometimes use can turn into fun too. It may seem strange to people to speak differently than to say words. In its simplest form, the language is usually and naturally used.

7- Carry a notebook: Always keep a notebook and a pen on your side. If you hear a new word or read it, write it down immediately. Then try to use these words in your conversations. Learn new idioms. One of the most enjoyable aspects of studying foreign languages, many of which are idioms, is to learn idioms. Write these statements in your notebook. If you apply what you learn to speak, you will remember and speak more quickly.

8- Read something: The three best ways to learn another language: reading, reading, and reading. As we learn new words by reading, we also apply what we already know. It will be easier to use these words afterwards, to understand what we hear. Read newspapers, magazines, signs, advertisements, strips on the buses and more.

9- Do not forget that everybody can learn a second foreign language, be realistic and patient, do not forget that language learning requires time and patience.

10- Learning a new language is also about learning a new culture: be comfortable with cultural rules. When you are learning a new language, be cautious about the rules and habits that culture will give you. You need to talk to learn. Do not hesitate to ask questions at the class or outside the classroom.

11- Take responsibility: You are responsible for your own language learning process. When learning a foreign language, the teacher, course and book are of course important, but do not forget the rule that "the best teacher is yourself". For a good learning process, you must determine your goals and do the work that will help you achieve your goals.

12- Organize your learning style: Organized learning will help you remember things you are working on. Use glossary and good course materials.

13- Try to learn from your classmates: Just because other students in the same class are on the same level as you do not mean you can not learn anything about them.

14- Try to learn from your mistakes: Don't be afraid to make mistakes, everyone can make mistakes. If you ask questions, you can turn your mistakes into an advantage in learning a foreign language. Is there a different way to say the sentence you used?

15- Try not to think about what you know: Describe where you go and where you go, for example, to a bus stop, to yourself. So you will have practiced language without saying anything.

16- Finally, have fun while learning a language: Make different sentences with the sentences and idioms you have learned. Then try the sentence you made in a daily conversation, see if you can use it appropriately. It is said that life is all about experience, learning a foreign language is exactly like that...

esma 41
    Exhibition Stand

Friends, read the first steps of learning German from you, valuable members.
    First, how did you start to learn german?

I started in kindergarten to learn german.  :)
    Ehhh almancam is not so bad.

So, you ?

I look forward to your comments. 
    Thank you now.  ;)

lenge is
    Exhibition Stand

1- Make mistakes(!): Make as many mistakes as you can in the language you are learning...  If people can understand what you mean It doesn't matter if you get it wrong, at least at first….

The problem here is that unfortunately the people do not understand what I mean, they are looking at avalanche. ;D

14- Try to learn from your mistakes: Don't be afraid to make mistakes, everyone can make mistakes. If you ask questions, you can turn your mistakes into an advantage in learning a foreign language. Is there a different way to say the sentence you used?

Oooo I am making so many mistakes that if I had sinned, I would have been a definite hell to build false cues.

16- Finally, have fun while learning a language: Make different sentences with the sentences and idioms you have learned. Then try the sentence you made in a daily conversation, see if you can use it appropriately. It is said that life is all about experience, learning a foreign language is exactly like that...

Valla is trying to have fun, but the problems that I experienced in the first 2 chick are becoming more and more frustrating from having fun.

I first started by attending the courses at the German Cultural Center, but then I took a break for a while. I am now learning from the training sets, the books and the board. I am watching German channels to make ear habits quite abundantly. :)

esma 41
    Exhibition Stand

1- Make mistakes(!): Make as many mistakes as you can in the language you are learning...  If people can understand what you mean It doesn't matter if you get it wrong, at least at first….

The problem here is that unfortunately the people do not understand what I mean, they are looking at avalanche. ;D

Oooo I am making so many mistakes that if I had sinned, I would have been a definite hell to build false cues.

Valla is trying to have fun, but the problems that I experienced in the first 2 chick are becoming more and more frustrating from having fun.

I first started by attending the courses at the German Cultural Center, but then I took a break for a while. I am now learning from the training sets, the books and the board. I am watching German channels to make ear habits quite abundantly. :)

Lengur while you have this perseverance  :) I am confident that you can speak German like your mother tongue.  :)

Mädchen
    Exhibition Stand

every day derste gave the exercise of the work we have done to the house like this, so it progressed..you have to do it again..you did not read it constantly in our house had made the conversation..I think they are the reason

Mädchen
    Exhibition Stand

or my problem is a bit pronounced as well as a little pronounced it is a little thin this is not quite suited to ya: S

lenge is
    Exhibition Stand

Lengur while you have this perseverance  :) I am confident that you can speak German like your mother tongue.  :)[/B]

Hopefully.French Writer Balzacyou had a famous saying;”To be the master of knowledge, it is necessary to be a servant of work.” He said.
    And also Napoleon 'un “Impossible is a word found only in the dictionaries of fools.” He said. Haahhh, that's what I'm saying. :) Though much French  ;D

esma 41
    Exhibition Stand

Lengur while you have this perseverance  :) I am confident that you can speak German like your mother tongue.  :)[/B]

İnşAllah.French Author Balzacyou had a famous saying;”To be the master of knowledge, it is necessary to be a servant of work.” He said.
    And also Napoleon 'un “Impossible is a word found only in the dictionaries of fools.” He said. Haahhh, that's what I'm saying. :) Though much French  ;D

For example, Konfuzius says: I don't know for sure that I don't know anything. " ;D

What Arksilao said:  ;D “Have I got the information? I do not know."

What did Socrates say?  :)  "I don't know anything but I don't know anything."

What did Mark Twain say:  ;D  “Education is everything. peaches were once a bitter almond;
    Cauliflower is nothing more than a college-educated cabbage. " ;D

Benjamin Disraeli: "As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the one with the best knowledge."

“One thing is certain. To doubt the truth of something.

to doubt is to think.

To think is to exist.

Well, then I doubt I exist.

I think I am.

First knowledge is this sound knowledge.

I can now extract all the other information from this information. "

Rene Descartes

"I don't know for sure that I don't know anything."
    ;D (how open the oral)

Arksilaos

My quotes are not French but rather International.  ;D ie international  :)

esma 41
    Exhibition Stand

update

SEDAT08
    Exhibition Stand

Ever since I first came to Germany, I've been asking everything for nothing, not knowing yesterday, not learning shame. I am learning 2 vocabulary words per day and I have learned a lot of words that I have never seen. I am reading a newspaper, watching TV, I want to read it in a while.

theprivat to
    Exhibition Stand

İnşAllah.French Author Balzacyou had a famous saying;”To be the master of knowledge, it is necessary to be a servant of work.” He said.

You are a little french on the go :)

seraka the
    Exhibition Stand

mrb friends,
    I came to 17 gun once before and my course did not start yet but they are asking me how much I like this game and even I am amazed at the demeler :)
    Based on my impressions, my first advice is to "not be ashamed" of anything you do, because the perception of the environment is not the same here as it is in TR. Friday, Saturday, definitely go to bars! Go and meet people, here people communicate not on the basis of knowing each other but on the basis of being in the same place. Go to the cinema or the train station and observe, you have a lot of time in the first periods anyway. :) Moreover, if you know a little English, you will be fine, but insist on speaking German. and secondly, "getting a lover who is local to that country" :) I am lucky I have a girlfriend on the first weekend in the first week I have been happy with the waterlines for it even though it is very troublesome I do not think that all the Germans can get a bole I recommend you do not enter the turk erkegiyim tripless that you have a very proprietary attitude that you are very friendly to them. try to drink more and relax :D and everywhere is a notepad pen is a must .. Anyone who tries to be a new language and culture adaptation like me wishes ease. If I want to make a German mail friend, I would like to say that I would like to say that my experience as soon as I have abandoned my life so abruptly

theprivat to
    Exhibition Stand

@seraka the

I thought that there was prejudice against the turks in the girls who were taken because it was very turkish.

Did you sense something like that?

Visitor

Hello,
    While I was studying German, I have recently discovered a wide range of internet vocabulary suggestions

stay calm

mavili_mavis
    Exhibition Stand

As dear Esma said, of course there will be mistakes, the important thing is to find the truth, to research, and it is also important that a person has the determination to learn. Of course, I have had an interest in learning German since I was a child. Actually, this is my luck. I usually learn word for word. Whatever comes to my mind, I memorize the German language, but I have some problems with the redundant words. How can I solve it? can you help me?

journal
    Exhibition Stand

My only problem is that I am excited and I'm a little embarrassed when talking to someone in German: embarassed: I don't have much difficulty but when I speak, I don't know how to come ??? a picture is thrown to my brain  :(

Displaying 15 answers - 1 to 15 (28 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.