Documents required for a German Family Reunification Visa.

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

1. [] IMPORTANT: Documents must be submitted according to the order in which they were sent.
    2. [] The application must be made in person.
    3. [] In the passport, the last marital status and the new surname should be written.
    4. [] 3 biometric passport photos
    Resmin feature;
    * Last 6 should be taken in months to reflect the last appearance
    * 45 must be X X NUMX mm in size.
    * The edges need to be frameless
    * The face should be reflected from the front, your head open and your eyes all visible

5. [] If there is a child, the Children section in the application form must be filled in completely.
    Children should be even in Turkey they remain fully filled.

6. [] Passport valid for at least 10 months not older than 12 years
    Visas on passports require at least 2 blank pages on the VISITOR pages.

7. [] 2 Residence Permit visa application forms
    2 number of Residents Permit Application Form completed in German, legibly completed and signed with the applicant's own handwriting. You can contact the visa department at the entrance of the visa department free of charge or at the consulate page before applying.

8. [ ] Original and photocopy of the International Marriage Registration (Formula B)
    Your birth place must be specified as city. (Available from the Population Directorate)

9. [] The THOUGHTS section in the Fully Accepted Family Population Registration Sample and 2 photocopies of the spouse in Germany must be filled in completely.
    (Available from the Population Directorate)

10. [] The THOUGHTS section of the Applicant's Fully Accepted Collective Population Registration Sample and 2 copies of it must be filled in completely.

11. [] Photocopy of the spouse's residence permit in Germany
    12. [] Passport or ID photocopy of EU citizen spouse
    13. [] Original identity card of the applicant
    14. [] Old Passports should be presented, if any
    15. [] Photocopy of the document showing the degree of closeness to an EU citizen
    For a partner: Marriage certificate, For children: birth registration example

16. [] Photocopy of the identity or passport of an EU citizen

Warning:
    Please come to the consulate no later than 15 minutes before your appointment.
    Apply to the UPS Service, which is located in the inner courtyard of the visa department, without having to apply for a visa, and you will receive all the information about your passport,
    When you go to the application, you have your mobile phone. do not bring big bags, computers, equipment, there is no place you can entrust them.
    You must bring all the general documents we have indicated to you with you in full, but when you go to the office, the consular officer in charge may request additional documents due to special circumstances. .
    Upon receipt of the visa, immediately check the accuracy of the information on the visa, in particular the validity date and the name and surname of the visa. If there are errors, you should contact the visa department immediately.

Sincerely,
    German Embassy / Consulate General Visa Information and Appointment Service

kadir76
    Exhibition Stand

In the section of requested documents, you mentioned marriage certificate for the spouse. In marriage certificate of marriage, you need marriage certificate. I would like to have my marriage certificate in order to apply to me here. Or is it necessary for me to have a photocopy of marriage certificate? If the saddle is not enough, I would like to send it to you by mail and I would like you to come here for a long time and I would like to cause it to be delayed in process. Thanks in advance for your answers

yfatih
    Exhibition Stand

the international marriage registration is taken from the leadership of the population. The photocopy of Ayrica Cuzdan is cafi.

aragorn
    Exhibition Stand

What if someone explains what is requested here in their own mouth, it is not understood exactly what is what, so which document is it from where ???????

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

what you do not understand is what you do not understand

What if someone explains what is requested here in their own mouth, it is not understood exactly what is what, so which document is it from where ???????

aragorn
    Exhibition Stand

what you do not understand is what you do not understand

Original and photocopy of the International Marriage Registration (Formula B) For example, what is this? What does formula b mean here?
    The original and 2 photocopies of the Fully Accurate Population Registration Sample of your spouse in Germany + Translation... When I say translation, is there anyone who translates these documents or is it okay if I do it myself??? And will we get this document from the civil registry office???? Also, how can I adjust the size of my wife's house plus the salary? How do I know who tells my wife's house's adequacy? Her husband stays with his family. Is it necessary to rent a house in a 105 square meter house???? My wife is working. If her salary is 900 euros, would that be enough? If not, can someone from her family who works be a guarantor??? Also, I was born in Germany and I was there until I was 15. I also studied there. I have been here for 7 years. Is it necessary for me to take the gende A7 exam???

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Formula b nation given to couples who are married between the marriage certificate outside marriage purses have received from Turkey a while not working is formulated from this face be required cikiyor this formula B 7 as lingual google you write the formula b are you according to the examples do you get from the population Directorate of this document,

if inspiration turk citizen're gonna obtained from the yacht before turk citizen olupd subsequently received citizen Whatever population Directorate in Turkey Full Tekmil Family Status collective identity register, but it will give you power of attorney you inspiration or olcak inspiration you can not have it gives some of the clipboard but 2 3 place Appl the population departments on how to translate eger istanbul will ask you to apply for an interpreter, you will need an interpreter and you will not need any interpreter, you will be a sworn translator and you will have a copy of the register of yours and yours will be with your own family of your own family will be with your own family, there will be a subdivision of alta oraslida

your wife is not interested in the house you are not interested in the sunday inspiration they will give almanany to foreigners in your german language you do not normally ask for information eger german if you know who you will ask for you do not think you will ask for information on the phone

Original and photocopy of the International Marriage Registration (Formula B) For example, what is this? What does formula b mean here?
    The original and 2 photocopies of the Fully Accurate Population Registration Sample of your spouse in Germany + Translation... When I say translation, is there anyone who translates these documents or is it okay if I do it myself??? And will we get this document from the civil registry office???? Also, how can I adjust the size of my wife's house plus the salary? How do I know who tells my wife's house's adequacy? Her husband stays with his family. Is it necessary to rent a house in a 105 square meter house???? My wife is working. If her salary is 900 euros, would that be enough? If not, can someone from her family who works be a guarantor??? Also, I was born in Germany and I was there until I was 15. I also studied there. I have been here for 7 years. Is it necessary for me to take the gende A7 exam???

quarizma_ist
    Exhibition Stand

I need the help of the horizon little brother Can you reach me: S: S

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

actual

quarizma_ist
    Exhibition Stand

9. [] Original copy and 2 photocopies of the spouse in Germany with Full Full Identity Certificate + Translation + 2 photocopy
    The FOLLOWERS section of the Full Single Civil Family Registry should be filled in completely.

my horizon brother would like to say this, for example I will write the names of my wife's family and my surname will be seen before my marriage and I will see my child and I will receive my registration sample of 3 1 of them I see my family and my brothers and sisters on my spouse and my child 1 I have my wife and child in the last 1 I have the name of my wife's family and my spouse, but I think that the surname of the sparrow of the sparrow seems to be the name of the surname of the surname.

bozlurtxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

hello friends i am new to this site and i am very happy with the site.
    I have a few questions about the family reunification application. I am a German citizen and I got married in Turkey. Now we are trying to complete the documents for family reunification and I brought the marriage certificate with me when I returned to Germany. But my wife has the original and photocopy of the International Marriage Registration (Formula B) there is. Is a marriage certificate still required in this case?

My wife has to apply for the Izmir consulate, she said she did not need translations for Izmir. they did not write it in the list given by us, but we were still in teredüt so that translated. We want to take all the documents of yesterday.

Besides, this is my second marriage. I've been married before. I had a smattering paper in Germany and I left it in my companion, and in the case of enforcement, my wife has the documents about the date. The decision to translate divorce in Turkey must?

I am a german citizen (not a cifte citizen) I am completely cautious in the example of population record. the conscience section is not going to be taken to this consulate even though it is consolosluga.

I would be glad if you help.

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

marriage purses when photocopy will suffice olcam formula b is already var.izm There are no bona money is gitmesin.eg divorce decision should not want translated and German in Germany already no Turkish German language in Turkey if it translates the istiyorlar.v ege more before it ever Turks have no citizenship will have to send to the birth certificate If you become a German citizen later, you have a certificate, but not only you, but also your family's necessary parents, siblings thoughts section is full, but the places we call life and death are closed on the side. If the thoughts section is empty, you need to take it out when it is full, some populations make a problem, if not, another population should go to the office and do the transaction.

hello friends i am new to this site and i am very happy with the site.
    I have a few questions about the family reunification application. I am a German citizen and I got married in Turkey. Now we are trying to complete the documents for family reunification and I brought the marriage certificate with me when I returned to Germany. But my wife has the original and photocopy of the International Marriage Registration (Formula B) there is. Is a marriage certificate still required in this case?

My wife has to apply for the Izmir consulate, she said she did not need translations for Izmir. they did not write it in the list given by us, but we were still in teredüt so that translated. We want to take all the documents of yesterday.

Also, this is my second marriage. I have been married and divorced before. I had divorce paper in Germany, I left it with my wife, and my wife is in possession of documents showing the enforcement case. The decision needs to be translated divorce in Turkey?

I am a german citizen (not a cifte citizen) I am completely cautious in the example of population record. the conscience section is not going to be taken to this consulate even though it is consolosluga.

I would be glad if you help.

loyal12345
    Exhibition Stand

Hello friends, I want you to help me with something. I got married with my girlfriend, who was born and raised in Austria, on 11.10.2012, and now I need to apply for family reunification so that I can go there. Can I get a tourist visa, go there and then extend it from there? My wife says we can extend it to me from here. Because the tourist we will be going to go to the documents and the necessary documents from here to the family department of Turkey. I need to apply for combination. How long does it take and how long does it take to get the visa? Thank you in advance for your information...

Exhibition Stand

–> Same questions several different places Let's be careful not to open it. I think it is unnecessary to read the same question more than once, my beautiful brother. :)

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

2 Do evlencek there to go with has or family reunification chance or you basvurcak to marry a family reunion in Turkey both at the same exits the road, but you can not stay in there career got married there you go water would not tourist families do my union on they send you back so you do not impart something tourists you

Hello friends, I want you to help me with something. I got married with my girlfriend, who was born and raised in Austria, on 11.10.2012, and now I need to apply for family reunification so that I can go there. Can I get a tourist visa, go there and then extend it from there? My wife says we can extend it to me from here. Because the tourist we will be going to go to the documents and the necessary documents from here to the family department of Turkey. I need to apply for combination. How long does it take and how long does it take to get the visa? Thank you in advance for your information...

loyal12345
    Exhibition Stand

I have already gotten married, but since the application for family reunification takes a long time, I wanted to ask something so guess how long my visa will take?

Displaying 15 answers - 1 to 15 (134 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.