Documents required for a German Child-Based Family Reunification Visa

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

IMPORTANT: Documents must be submitted according to the order in which they are sent

2. [] The application has to be done in person

3. [] Passport valid for at least 10 months not older than 12 years
          Visas on passports require at least 2 blank pages on the VISITOR pages.

4. [] If there is a child, the children in the application form must be filled in completely
          Children should be even in Turkey they remain fully filled.

5. [] 3 biometric passport images
          Resmin feature;
      * Last 6 should be taken in months to reflect the last appearance
      * 45 must be X X NUMX mm in size.
      * The edges need to be frameless
      * The face should be reflected from the front, your head open and your eyes all visible

6. [] 2 number of residence permit visa application form
          2 Residence Permit Application Forms, completed in full, legibly in German and signed in the applicant's own handwriting. You can access the form free of charge from the entrance of the visa section or from the consulate's page before your application.

7. [] All children separately, Residence documents original and two photocopies

8. [] Applicant's Registered Civil Population Registration Case is original and 2 photocopy
    Full Original Copy of the Population Registration and 2 photocopy.
        (Can be obtained from the Population Directorate)

9. [] Visa Transaction fee, 60 Euro
        Euro and must be fully booked

10. [] Show the degree of closeness to EU citizen copy of the document
          For a partner: Marriage certificate, For children: birth registration example

11. [] Copy of identity or passport of EU citizen

12. [] Old Passports if available

Warning:

Please come to the consulate no later than 15 minutes before your appointment.
    Apply to the UPS Service, which is located in the inner courtyard of the visa department, without applying to the visa office, and get all the information about your passport.
    When you go to the application, you have your mobile phone. do not bring big bags, computers, equipment, there is no place you can entrust them.

You must bring all the general documents we have indicated to you with you in full, but when you go to the office, the consular officer in charge may request additional documents due to special circumstances.
    Upon receipt of the visa, immediately check the accuracy of the information on the visa, in particular the validity date and the name and surname of the visa. If there are errors, you should contact the visa department immediately.

Sincerely,

German Embassy / Consulate General Visa Information and Appointment Service

cetinxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Thank you

msmsrs is
    Exhibition Stand

Is a fee required when applying for children? I do not remember being asked?

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

in the documents written over the ucter is requested is requested not requested from the German citizens

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

actual

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

?

I deflection
    Exhibition Stand

Friends Since the year of 2010 we have been dealing with family reconciliation visa, applying for 3 over the employee, employer and even voucher every time we have applied for 1. 2010 2011 with a waiting period of months such as 12 deny our year by giving the year ..

The truth of the matter is that we had a daughter during this time. May Allah give you long life. Now we will make the 4th application through our daughter, but I am strangely confused with the fear of RED regarding the requested documents.

Some say that the child's passport and ID are necessary and some are not necessary. The birth certificate is sufficient.

I would like to ask your knowledge friends in the matter. I would like to take a summary of 3 which will be useful for people like me who have received the rejection once and are now worried that there will be a problem.

This is Ozette If the documents that are absolutely requested and where they can be taken and issued are also written to you by the spouse in Germany. it will be very good.

Example: Population Registration Example: (to be taken from the Population Administration).

Friends antacetically waiting.

God bless all of you.

I deflection
    Exhibition Stand

Friends, I have been waiting for an answer for 1.5 months. Can anyone with knowledge please reply to my message above? Please… We would like to make an appointment this week.

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

the birth certificate of the child must be submitted in person and must be presented in person to be certified after the child is born. What other information do you want for the consulate

I deflection
    Exhibition Stand

Especially the following Articles

7. [] All children separately, Residence documents original and two photocopies
        Sworn Translator Amancay translation is original and 2 copy.

(How can I get this residence permit in Germany?)

10. [] Show the degree of closeness to EU citizen copy of the document
          For a partner: Marriage certificate, For children: birth registration example

(How does the birth registration sample refer to the formula from the child german citizen populist?)

Documents required for being a child over the birth certificate of the mother of the birth certificate and the document of residence of the child said that they will come to me by fax or the copy will come with the original mail? If the originals come, will not it be necessary to go back there again?

Well, I'm so confused...

Or my friend, if you know and write that this document will be taken out of the wall and this document will be sent from the wall in order, I will be glad if you write it, I can not sleep without stress for 1 week now ..

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

you need to make a copy of your identity card and birthday card with your child and send it by e-mail with your request documents related to your child, identity photocopy related to inspiration marriage cuzdani sen yinede formul b cikar formul a cikar ikisinide

dejavuxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Friends, please give an informed answer, my appointment at the consulate is short. My son is 2 years old and was born in Turkey. now both my wife and son are dual citizens.
    now they went first to Germany and took their residency there. Since my wife was pregnant, they had to go earlier in the following weeks as air travel was prohibited.

The question that struck me is that please ask for Urgent Information

I'm going to be born in Turkey, our application through the family Children Can son was the reason for refusal to take?
    So the child doesn't have to be born in Germany, right?

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

The child is already a German citizen, it is important that the child is a German citizen, it does not matter where he was born, now the child seems to be living in Germany and you will have family reunification over him, I do not think that there will be a problem in this, also do not worry about this much stress.

dejavuxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Thank you, you grow up like medicine Ufuk :))
    As time runs out, people become stressed. Thank God, this site exists so that we can clear the question marks in our minds and not stress at all… Thank you again.

oitoxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

My friend, don't worry, if your little one is a German citizen, you can get your visa on my unborn child and I settled in Germany.

Giland
    Exhibition Stand

I made my application on 11.04.2014, let's see when the answer will come cofe :)

Displaying 15 answers - 1 to 15 (74 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.