Related to German Sinavi in ​​Germany

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    trhn
    Exhibition Stand

Hello friends,

We moved to Germany with family reunification with children and it has been 7 months. They gave a 3-year residence permit. I started the German course. The first term of 6 weeks is over. The second term will start at 2, insAllah. They did not give any information about the A19.10.15 exam. When it will be? How many points do you need to get at least etc etc. etc.

How do I get the A1 sinus in Germany? How many points do you need to score at least? What happens when we get an invalid score from a probationary prospect? If you are a writer with knowledge about these processes please be glad.

Thank you.

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

you are not coming to the a1 samsung in the banner you are directly entering the b1 exam. and in 6 weeks you had to learn these in your sayings. I did not understand anything from that course. If you set up a person you will go 6 weeks and if you do not know what you are going to enter, you will have a problem with the course and you will be fully understood.

trhn
    Exhibition Stand

Well, you say so, but the German A1/1 book is finished and the A1/2 book will be started. We went to the course and asked about it and were told there would be an exam. And you said, "You don't know what exam you're going to take."
    say German teacher in German and German in German. Eee, we are learning new German. Is not it quite normal for me to understand?

erddinc
    Exhibition Stand

Kursa is the first record that you are told to your partner brother

trhn
    Exhibition Stand

Kursa is the first record that you are told to your partner brother

They told us that we were going to register, but the enrolling woman told us that there was not enough information to help us.  :-

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

normally there is no a1 sinusoid somewhere you are directly b1 modul 6 is done

They told us that we were going to register, but the enrolling woman told us that there was not enough information to help us.  :-

Kaan
    Exhibition Stand

Well, you say so, but the German A1/1 book is finished and the A1/2 book will be started. We went to the course and asked about it and were told there would be an exam. And you said, "You don't know what exam you're going to take."
    say German teacher in German and German in German. Eee, we are learning new German. Is not it quite normal for me to understand?

I don't think there is an exam for the A1 certification. When the A1 / 1 and A1 / 2 modules were finished, we had an A1 mock exam of TELC, this was just a test to measure the level of the current class and see what the B1 exam would look like. I guess that's why you might be in your test.

tugce_doerj is
    Exhibition Stand

You started the normal b1 course, you started with the a1 book yesterday's b1 courses start directly from a1 and continue as a2 b1. you'll be done after the sinavi b1 is over. Normally a1 certified ones enter the language examiner and set it up according to it. some of the direct a2DEN baselines are starting at b1DEN. you have to read that book normally since you started from a1.

bhawkxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

yes exactly we asked, do we buy b1 book, they said no, a2 book was said to be end I think the system is like this if you take the exam and do it well, you will reach the b1 level, but you do not finish b1 because I looked at the b1 book of our book series in the bookstore.

edueg to
    Exhibition Stand

Don't pay attention to what some people write to you, they say there is a direct B1 course, it is an integration course, but you can take a private-private course if you wish, starting from A1 and progressing as much as you want... At the end of each module, there is an exam. If A1 is A1, A2 is A2, but you can go to Germany with state aid. For newcomers, don't worry about B1 integration, don't stress, keep working, I didn't understand it when I first came, then in two years, I became an offentliche dienst employee, may God help you.

tugce_doerj is
    Exhibition Stand

You say don't pay attention to what some people say, but you give wrong information. Don't give false information as if you know a lot. A friend came with family reunification. Does he or she have to attend an integration course, whether they reunify through a child or not? must…. We explain the modules taught in the course here. Saying that you can go to a private school and get the certificate you want is nothing more than a waste of time. You talk as if private schools are so cheap that anyone can easily attend them. Isn't it necessary to complete the integration course and get the certificate? Will his visa be extended or not with that certificate? Let's be careful when giving information and follow the rules of courtesy when naming people who comment on other threads...

trhn
    Exhibition Stand

Hello friends,

Thank you for your comments. I passed the A1 exam with 84 points. Thank you very much :). Now A2 / 1 is ending. On 29.02.2016, Module 4 starts on Montag.
    One of the friends said privat course, yes it's true, but I guess they don't know much about the price. Sehr teuer !!

May God help us all.

tugce_doerj is
    Exhibition Stand

Good luck, I wish you success in future exams

Displaying 12 answers - 1 to 12 (12 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.