Help if Germany has knowledge of law on law

> Forums > Business and Working Life in Germany > Help if Germany has knowledge of law on law

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    nescaff to
    Exhibition Stand

Hi friends, my dear friends, it has been five years since I came to Germany I have been working for two years I do not have German as my native language I had a big accident at work 2 months ago I had a huge accident at work I have a ton of goods fallen on my feet I work in a marble factory my meat was crushed I just bought sick paper for 6 weeks I drive a stapler with stairs again I have difficulty in stopping my family doctor was on leave for a week he was temporarily looking at another dr 30 days report wrote to me 30.10.2017 bis 30.11.2017 I got the reports I received, one of them was left to the workplace I gave one to the workplace and the other one went to the workplace saying that one day crank paper came to me and went to me later They sent the report again because it was our mistake, I called the place of work again in the morning, he said, I went to the workplace again, I went to the place of work, I gave the reports from the workplace does not accept this report I do not know how it can give you a month crank I do not know the laws here fristlose they gave me 20.11.2017 my normal deadline and my trailer 28.2.2018 every month 27 lay at the latest and did not go to bed i have my salary 28 they gave me the exit who understands the laws, can you please help me.

rustem34
    Exhibition Stand

Hello my friend,

I think he is guilty if Dr did not send his reports. In this case, I think you should see your workplace with Dr. Also, if you don't get results, take papers to Arbeitstamt and a paper from Dr about the mistake made. There is also such a situation. I hear unfounded cranks received from family doctors. If you print too much cranks, you may have trouble.

Heartless
    Exhibition Stand

Hi my sister, first of all, be late. First of all, do not forget to mention that you do not have any right to ask for an occupation because you have a report. I was sick in vigor and when asked to report, I went to the court with a lawyer and when I won I did not get a lot of money. But your situation is very different, you've got a job in the accident, in permanent injuries, in Germany, in a high paying job in Germany. If the fear of the company is due to it, you are trying to get rid of me. You find a good lawyer and go to the court. I have worked in the lawyer's office. I have reported this to the doctor and I have reported permanent damage to my foot and the company has been reported to me to get rid of it and I have already helped you with the accidentally written kundigung. I guess you get a good compensation. continue to get as much as you can, if not, it will not matter, 1 months 2 months later the company will have to fill them up with plenty of sans

Displaying 2 answers - 1 to 2 (2 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.