Germany Visa application and marriage procedures in Germany

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

The first obstacle to overcome language examination of those coming from Turkey to Germany through family reunion. There are some formalities that spouses taking the language exam must do before applying for a family reunification visa. At the beginning of these procedures is to have a civil marriage ceremony.

Before applying for family reunification of spouses Turks who want to come to Germany visa, the couple's official wedding is supposed to mince in Turkey. Some documents are necessary for this. For example, a German citizen living in Germany and they want to marry his girlfriend living in Turkey. marriage office in Turkey wants documents from both sides.

The documents that the person living in Germany needs to provide, depending on whether they are Turkish or German citizens are:

Documents requested from German citizens:

– Marriage license certificate (Internationales Ehefaehigkeitszeugnis des deutschen Ehepartners) It is not possible to get married in Turkey without this document. You can obtain the document from the marriage office (Standesamt) to which you are affiliated in Germany.
    – International birth certificate (Internationale Geburtsurkunde),
    – German ID or passport,
    – Residence certificate (Wohnsitzbescheinigung),
    – Passport photos,
    - Health report .

Documents required from Turkish citizens:
    – Certificated Population Registration Sample,
    – International birth registration copy (Formula A),
    – Residence certificate (Wohnsitzbescheinigung),
    – Population registration copy or passport photocopy,
    – A marriage registration copy or final divorce decision or death certificate from people who have been married before.

Marriage licence document
    Turkey wants the marriage office of the German citizens 'Marriage License Certificate' to get the German wife of the marriage office in Germany (Standesamt) needs to go. In the both sides together, the documents need to be submitted to the marriage office in Turkey at the same take. The process takes only a few days. Of documents received in Turkey 'certify' (apostille) needs to be. International documents need not be certified. From Turkey and the documents to be submitted to the German authorities it needs to be translated by a certified translator.

WHAT IS ASKING ABOUT THE VISA
    After completing the requested documents, it is necessary to make an appointment and make a visa application. When you go to the visa interview, the official in the visa department keeps you in a small verbal test in German, even though you have proof that you won the German A-1 exam. In this oral examination you control whether you really know a simple level of German you do not understand. If you do not understand the questions and give different answers in this verbal interview, the competent officer can send you back to learn more German.

A few examples from the questions that the officer can direct to you when you go to the Consulate and ask you to answer in German. In addition, pausing for too long can also be a disadvantage for the person applying for a visa. For this reason, it is necessary to be ready for similar questions when going to visa interview.

Examples of questions:
    – What is your spouse's age?
    – What is your spouse's profession?
    – Where does your spouse live?
    – Is your spouse studying?
    – Is your spouse working?
    – Is it your wife's birthday?
    - Where do you live?
    - Do you have children?
    - Do you work?
    - Did you have breakfast?
    – What did you eat for breakfast?
    – Which school did you graduate from?
    – How is the weather outside?
    - Could you please introduce yourself?

WHAT IS REQUIRED FOR THE VISA
    After taking the 'Start Deutsch1' exam that proves that you know German at a SIMPLE level, now it's time for visa procedures. A number of documents must also be collected for a visa application. For a visa application, a certificate is required to prove that you know the language, that you have successfully passed the Goethe Institute's Start Deutsch 1 or the Austrian Language Diploma (ÖSD) or the Test Daf Institute's Grundstufe Deutsch 1 exam.

personally
    You need to apply for a visa personally at the German consulate general authorized for you. depending on which province you are in Turkey falls within the responsibilities of the German Consulate General, German Consulate General is authorized it. In other words, someone living in Izmir cannot apply to the German consulate general in Ankara or Istanbul for a visa. You can only apply for a visa to the Izmir Consulate General. Before applying for a visa, it is possible to obtain information about the required documents from the website of the German consulates general. Of the German Consulate General in Istanbul http://www.istanbul. If you click on the visa link on the Diplo.de website and click on the Visa link for family reunion here, you will find extensive information about the visa documents. In addition to this, the visa office, which works with the consulate in the visa application, is helping to pay for the family reunions in these offices. 110 TL is charged for appointment pin number, translation, photos, etc. IDATE phone number of the company in Turkey: 444 8493
    Obtaining an appointment is a must
    It is essential to make an appointment with the consulates for a visa. No visa procedures are made without an appointment. For an appointment, you need to deposit money and get a pin number. It is possible to do this at the IDATA office next to the consulate, or to deposit and receive the amount to Yapı Kredi, İş Bankası or Finansbank.

DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
    Documents differ depending on whether the spouse in Germany is a German or a Turkish citizen. However, in both cases, the following documents are required to prepare wife in Turkey:

– German certificate: Certificate that you passed the A1 exam.
    – Visa application form: Two visa petition forms completely filled out and signed in German.
    – Three biometric passport size photographs (Photos must have a light background and not be older than six months.)
    – Marriage certificate: The original, a photocopy and a translation of the International Marriage Registration Sample called 'Formula B'. This document is obtained from the civil registry office to which the person is affiliated.
    – Divorce decisions: If the spouses have been married and divorced before or are widowed, then notarized divorce decisions of both spouses, with reasons for all their previous marriages. If the ex-spouse is dead, death certificate copies and a photocopy. With German translations.
    – Passport: Turkish passport with at least 12 months validity. Documents required from spouses in Germany
    – If the spouse married in Germany is a German citizen, a photocopy of the German ID, front and back.
    – If the spouse married in Germany is a Turkish citizen, a photocopy of the pages regarding the residence permit of the passport of the Turkish spouse in Germany.
    – Residence permit (Aufenthaltbescheinigung) obtained by the Turkish spouse in Germany from the foreigners office.

VISA FEE 60 EURO
    If you have ALL the documents and oral interview is no longer as spouses in Turkey's you have done your part. A visa fee is 60 Euros. Now it comes to the spouse who lives in Germany. All documents that you made to the German consulate with pending family reunion in Turkey is sending you to the city administration to which the spouse was married in Germany.

After the documents are received, the city administration writes a letter to the spouse in Germany asking him to bring the necessary documents. First of all, the spouse in Germany must have sufficient accommodation and an income sufficient for two people. For this reason, city administration officials are asking the spouse in Germany for the last payroll, rental contract or title deed document if he is a landlord.

After all this is controlled, it is connected to the spouse visa decision for a family reunion in Turkey. In addition to these documents, the documents required by the wedding office in Germany must be submitted for the visa requested to get married in Germany.

These documents include:
    International Birth Registration, International Marriage Certificate, Residence Permit and German translations.

adaizm is
    Exhibition Stand

This information was superb horizon, I made it clear that I dont prict it .. I know that I need to know this stuff ..
    That's exactly what I'm looking for. Amanda or you wrote this on the basis of your experiences? or is BI quoted?
    I am asking you for the fact that I live in a place that is more important.

sky_noisexnumx
    Exhibition Stand

the subject has been complicated. These documents are requested for my conscription or my visa application. My citizen living in Turkey is a citizen of the Republic of Turkey who is a citizen of my fiancée. I have only 6 of photographs, medical report, blood transfusion and photocopies of TC population. I have wedding ceremony and wedding ceremony. I would appreciate it if your friends help.

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

The problem is that no Turkish citizen getting married on how a normal turkiyede yasya that you in no way surprising that you do not worry evlenceks

alpalp
    Exhibition Stand

Yes, you are getting married as a citizen living in TR. I know from my friends without problems, they only have extra birth certificate (Ehefähigkeitszeugnis) from those who are German citizens.

And also, what I don't understand is that some people in Germany (in order to get Ehefähigkeitszeugnis) only prepare the pass, supply and civil registry certificates in German and send them without making a notary, while some notarize them all and send them, I think they charge 1 TL for 57 piece of foreign paper at the notary, which means that each city accepts it differently or something. Depends on the officer's current situation...

sky_noisexnumx
    Exhibition Stand

thanks friends.

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

actual

the mhuseyn
    Exhibition Stand

EMERGENCY ANSWER
    Friends, I want to get married in Turkey. My fiancée is a German citizen, but the civil registry office in Turkey asked me for a multilingual marriage license (formula). B)How can I get this since my fiancée is here? If we give power of attorney to someone in Germany, can I get this for us or can I get this document from the Ankara consulate? I WOULD BE HAPPY IF YOU ANSWER URGENTLY, THANKS IN ADVANCE.

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

You are engaged to the holiday turkey is currently playing in the water beside you in your career both here twill eastern turkey and I realized they wanted to get married in turkyie icinl marriage license document from the inspiration twill understood the problem correctly.

the mhuseyn
    Exhibition Stand

Yes that's right

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

One of the spouse for your family rate haus to go turkiyede you say evleilik yacag engaged to the they give the documents is necessary prepare and but letting give your a supposed send some documents from turkiyede above wrote, such as a passport photocopy of the birth certificate of residence, such as bi consultant you rate haus else which documents they want marriage license document.

the mhuseyn
    Exhibition Stand

Can't we get this from the German consulate in Ankara.

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

I don't know, I need to call and get information, but I don't think you will get it or people would do it that way

mehmetkoc
    Exhibition Stand

Good luck with,

Since I am not in Germany at the moment, my fiancée needs to register for the marriage ceremony at the German municipality. For this purpose, an official from there sent a forum called "vollmacht". I filled it out, put my signature etc., but he stated that there should also be a signature and seal in the lower right corner of the form. . Where do I need to get it sealed and signed from where or from the German Consulate General for this?.. I would be happy if you can help me..

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Man in Germany, you will marry

mehmetkoc
    Exhibition Stand

Yes I will marry in Germany,

Displaying 15 answers - 1 to 15 (78 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.