Divorce and Residence in Germany

> Forums > General Section on Germany and Other European Countries > Divorce and Residence in Germany

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    phoneman
    Exhibition Stand

Hello,

My wife is a Turkish citizen of German. We have been married for 9 years and we have 2 children with dual citizenship. Turkey came to TR 7 years and we lived in after marrying my wife. 1.5 years ago we decided to settle in Germany and settled down. I made a family reunion by the Child. I have Session until November 2018. I finished B1 level German here and the Jobcenter will send me to B2 and C1 courses due to my profession. My wife is working and we are not dependent on R&D. But we want to divorce because we can't get along. It will be a negotiated divorce. But I do not work at any job, I am a machine technician and I cannot find a job before I can learn German or advanced. and when we want to divorce, R&D will give my house break, etc. But will this be a problem for my session? November 2018 is the last day. If it creates a problem when I sit down and they send me back, it will be a big problem for our family because we live for our children. :) . Can the information illuminate me? What can we do? This Jobcenter will work for me all day during training support and I will not have a job to cover my insurances myself. Is the session ICIN problem?

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

there is no such thing as sending back for your children

phoneman
    Exhibition Stand

Thank you very much for the answer,

maybe it helps for friends who are in my situation,

We learned by consulting the lawyer.

Normally I would come to Germany if I came to my wife, min told me that 3 must be married for years, I have to work as insured at least 1 years in the same workplace and that I could leave without any trouble in my session.

but because I came here from a family union over the children, I could sue and divorce whenever I want, regardless of the session. I say 100 as a family union through the children, and it is definitely not a problem and it is said that you will be divorced today after 3 months.

brief summary :)

Displaying 2 answers - 1 to 2 (2 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.