DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR MARRIAGE IN GERMANY.

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

1. [] Applicant must be at least 18 years old

2. [] Basic language information Exam Result document original and 2 copy

(212 340 49 43 for the language exam appointment). (Accepted by the Goethe Institute, TELC, ÖSD or TestDaF)

3. [] The application has to be done in person

4. [] 2 residence permit application form

Application forms can be obtained free of charge at the entry of the visa department before the application or at the consulate's website.
    It must be in German, complete and legible, and signed by the applicant's own handwriting

5. [] 3 biometric passport images

Last 6 should be retracted in months to reflect the last appearance
    * 45 must be X X NUMX mm in size.
    * The face should be reflected from the front, your head open and your eyes all visible

6. [] Signed Passport valid for at least 12 months from the date of visa application

For visa issuance in the passport, at least 2 page must be vacant from the VISITORS pages

7. [] Applicant's International Birth Record Original and photocopy

(You can obtain the International Birth Registration Form from the Population Directorate)

8. [] International Marriage Permit or original and photocopy of the letter from the Marriage Office in Germany

9. [] Photocopy of passport and residence permit of spouse living in Germany

If the spouse is a German citizen, a photocopy of the passport or ID must be submitted

10. [] Original and photocopy of the Full Single Population Registration Form for the applicant and his / her spouse
    The FORUMERS section in the register must be filled in completely.

(You can obtain the Full Single Population Registration Form from the Population Directorate)

11. [] Visa Processing fee 60 Euro

Visa fee for minors 30 Euro
    12. [] Visa processing may take several months

13. [ ] Photocopy of the passaport

A photocopy of the passport picture page, the validity page, and the last page of the population information.

Photocopies of pages where identity information is found on e-passports and pages where visas are present.

14. [] Must present old Passports if any

15. [] Entry at 4 at the Embassy for application

Warning:

Please be at the door of the visa department 20 minutes before your appointment hour, only the applicant will be brought in. Bring the documents mentioned to you fully and arranged before the appointment time. If there are missing documents, you will not be able to apply for a visa, your appointment will be canceled and you will have to pay a new appointment. The same is true if you do not live in one of the cities covered by the Ankara Embassy. The ticket office may request additional documents for your application.

Mobile phones, laptop computers and large bags are not taken into the visa section and there is no entitlement at the entrance.

Please contact UPS Services in the visa section before you make an appointment and obtain all the information about your passport from there.
    Sincerely,
    German Embassy / Consulate General Visa Information and Appointment Service

impress
    Exhibition Stand

I wrote it in the other place, though let me write it briefly here in detail. After getting married there in a darling başvurulup visa for marriage in Germany to go to Turkey again we found we not also has an extra application? After the exit visa for marriage in Germany after getting married there go to Germany to get permission to directly work or if whatever to extend again or am I live there by contacting here I have found a different application after marriage come to Turkey?

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

they read the manuscript of the baybasin already said they are right in front of you can not speak clearly from the house asking for salary in some provinces of german citizens in some provinces wanting a house in the same as the same turkish citizens are applied as if you are lucky you go away unfamiliar with eger if you do not want your landlatsamda documents what you want to get detailed information about whether
    already written in the above is the documents required for marriage in germany.When you go to the wedding, you do not need to come to the wedding but you do not need to come to the a1 document and you will send the same documents to your e-mail address

Baybars
    Exhibition Stand

they read the manuscript of the baybasin already said they are right in front of you can not speak clearly from the house asking for salary in some provinces of german citizens in some provinces wanting a house in the same as the same turkish citizens are applied as if you are lucky you go away unfamiliar with eger if you do not want your landlatsamda documents what you want to get detailed information about whether
    already written in the above is the documents required for marriage in germany.When you go to the wedding, you do not need to come to the wedding but you do not need to come to the a1 document and you will send the same documents to your e-mail address

.. yoo in fact the net talk, the reason I can not speak, the law .. request law:

§ 28 Familiennachzug zu Deutschen

(1) Die Aufenthaltserlaubnis ist dem ausländischen

Ehegatten eines Deutschen,
    minderjährigen ledigen Kind eines Deutschen,
    Elternteil eines minderjährigen ledigen Deutschen zur Ausübung der Personensorge
    zu erteilen, wenn der Deutsche seinen gewöhnlichen Aufenthalt im Bundesgebiet hat. Sie ist abweichend von § 5 Abs. 1 Nr. 1 in den Fällen des Satzes 1 Nr. 2 und 3. Sie soll in der Regel abweichend von § 5 Abs. 1 Nr. 1 in den Fällen des Satzes 1 Nr. 1 erteilt werden. Sie kann abweichend von § 5 Abs. 1 Nr. 1 dem nich personensorgeberechtigten Elternteil eines minderjährigen ledigen Deutschen erteilt werden, wenn die familiäre Gemeinschaft schon im Bundesgebiet gelebt wird. § 30 Abs. 1 Satz 1 Nr. 1 und 2, Satz 3 und Abs. 2 Satz 1 ist in den Fällen des Satzes 1 Nr. 1 entsprechend anzuwenden.

In the place where it is written thickly, it is written that visa should be given when the source of the transmission is definite .. that is, the paper requests can not reject the procedure, absolutely, that there is no sources of the gentry.

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Baybars brother calmly misunderstanding. We have a lot of german citizenship documents and we have a lot of friends who want to do it. I have given them information by showing examples. I do not have friends or lawyers but they want it in practice so I wanted to be informed about this issue or I do not want to show wrong attitude towards you.

material
    Exhibition Stand

Hello, my wife is a German citizen. They asked for an income certificate from her. Since she was a student, her father signed a 2-year guarantor contract from the notary. They gave her to the foreigners' residence in the city of Hagen. My uncle's wife is a German citizen. He is doing vocational training in pure German. He has an income of 500 euros. He pays 410 euros in rent. He receives 200 euros in aid. They asked for a proof of income for the last 6 months and he brought it... and since my uncle speaks German, he didn't bring anything, a certificate or a visa, for your information.

EL-TURCO
    Exhibition Stand

If you want to get married in germany wish my dear ufukcug the clipboard document do not want such axnumx German scholar in case of evidenced If done applicants to get married in turkey Price! Rate in man speaking German short the officer is hard enough oluyor.tecrübeyl to!
    The salary issue is already fixed by law, as my brother Baybars said! :-)

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

I do not want to say the least bit of disrespectfulness to the skeptic or the sadly I do not want to say it I do not want to say it but I give it to the presenter I have heard the sentiments I have come to the floor I have heard the german as the german citizen I know that I have no desire for it I have not been the only brother I am in need but I am a gentleman, I do not need the document :)

dear ufukcug I want to get married in Germany wants the clipboard to get married in Turkey on the German scholar If done applicants document do not want as evidenced by the if at a1! rate in man speaking German short the officer is hard enough oluyor.tecrübeyl to!
    The salary issue is already fixed by law, as my brother Baybars said! :-)

the yeliz_orh
    Exhibition Stand

hello here new member how can i open new forum topic please reply

the tarsuslu
    Exhibition Stand

fuk_18 brother, you wrote above, you have written the full total number of population registration belonging to the applicant and his wife, for example, the real German for the German wife (not Turkish or something) ... so what should we do for her .. no normal birth certificate or nations birth registration sample I would be glad if you help me

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

If they do not have Turkish citizenship before, the birth certificate will suffice.

fuk_18 brother, you wrote above, you have written the full total number of population registration belonging to the applicant and his wife, for example, the real German for the German wife (not Turkish or something) ... so what should we do for her .. no normal birth certificate or nations birth registration sample I would be glad if you help me

the tarsuslu
    Exhibition Stand

Did you hardly need to give power of attorney to be taken Did the consulate in germany for us to get this proxy or can be taken from foreign circles much I appreciate the answer you wrote .. my wife of course you know it will be one more water in order to receive the entrance and exit to the turkey? or the simplest where to buy or do it, thanks in advance for your answers  :)

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

You will get that document from the foreigners' office of the provincial police directorate, but only the provincial police headquarters will need to be obtained from the branches.

Did you hardly need to give power of attorney to be taken Did the consulate in Germany for us to get this proxy or can be taken from foreign circles much I appreciate the answer you wrote .. in order to receive knew you needed my wife's entry and exit to Turkey will be one more water? or the simplest where to buy or do it, thanks in advance for your answers  :)

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

actual

the tarsuslu
    Exhibition Stand

Hello friends, I am going to get married in Germany and the German registration office wants an international marriage permit from me. I went to the civil registry office today and they do not give it to me. If anyone knows what documents the marriage registration office in Germany requires, I would be glad if they could help me.

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

why don't they give

Displaying 15 answers - 1 to 15 (62 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.