What does a university graduate in Germany do?

> Forums > Business and Working Life in Germany > What does a university graduate in Germany do?

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    oguzhansumerxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Hello friends, my wife 2 months pregnant after months 3 will go to Germany after months and will apply for a visa through the child. Who hired me to get a degree as a graduate? I would like to thank you in advance for this profession.

yenicerixnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Hello friends, my wife 2 months pregnant after months 3 will go to Germany after months and will apply for a visa through the child. Who hired me to get a degree as a graduate? I would like to thank you in advance for this profession.

greetings

A diploma will be useful, but first you should check whether your profession is relevant here. That means anerkenung in German. Although I'm not exactly sure, I think Germany will not accept the school and department you study in. For this, you must have anerkennung. But do some research, maybe there will be no need for anerkenung. here you go site https://www.anerkennung-in-deutschland.de/html/de/
    turkish language support. You can understand whether there is a provision for the profession or not, and you can contact the competent authorities to ensure that the school and department you study are valid in Germany.

However, in order to find a job in your major, you should have a good command of German and even business German, especially monetary abbreviations. Since it is a verbal section, the job looks directly at your learning German at this point. Until then, it doesn't matter where I worked, just think that I can work, this is a difficult process. We all suffer from these difficulties, except for those who are ready to work in Germany. Of course you can do the professions you mentioned here, but the duration of the profession is 2 years the lowest is 3 years.

soundly

Displaying 1 answer (1 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.