Studying at University in Germany

> Forums > General Section on Germany and Other European Countries > Studying at University in Germany

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    keremxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

al.

I am writing for those who want to live in Germany. If you study at the university in Germany, you get a residence permit for one year without any reason. If you find a job within this period and record it officially, you will get a work permit. Of course, I don't need to overlook that you need superior german for this. If you say okay, I got my permits in Germany but my wife could not come. How can I take it with me. let me be so. You are applying to the consulate or German internal affairs for your spouse. your spouse goes to the course within a certain period of time. learns German and German culture (reason to be no stranger to Germany)
    if they are approved by the team that gives the lure at the end of the permit can get your partner. If you already know the language and the authority does not give you a cure, you already get a residence permit. If hele finds a job there is no reason for your partner not to be taken to Germany

Spinach
    Exhibition Stand

if you study at university you get a residence permit for one year at the end of the university.

Are you sure about this…

siyahgri_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Friends have a problem, if they have knowledge and share their knowledge, they will be very satisfied. I graduated from the economics department of turkey, 1 years I've been in TurkeyTR, here I want to go to college, but at least you can have a good degree in German Show. What can I do, my diplama equivalence accept edilirmi, Can i master, what else can I do here or I can evaluate how to have received a diploma from the turkey? Let's say I went to the university where I finished, then what can I do, what is the part I finished and what is the German equivalent of this graduate and what does this department do in Germany? Thank you. Ayrica site is very nice, I found it by chance, I am very happy.

dennnisxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

slm or I am bise sorcam I am the last high school student in the last school of high school. I think that I should not go to the almanya when I finish the school. I do not need to get a visa from my cifte citizen I do not need to get an 4 yearly course. But the students who want to study abroad in the oss guide, I am very happy to help you if I have to earn an annual vacancy.

ErtugruL
    Exhibition Stand

I salute you help me with what I read on the 2-year bi highways passing as school transportation technician in Germany I read or what I can do there in my college diploma in Turkey, ought seviniirm already tşk

Exhibition Stand

-> Click

Displaying 5 answers - 1 to 5 (5 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.