the insurance to benefit from health services in Turkey in Germany

> Forums > Business and Working Life in Germany > the insurance to benefit from health services in Turkey in Germany

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    yenicerixnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Selamunaleyküm sentence

As you know, the leave period is starting. Maybe we have friends who know about this subject, but for those who don't, it would be good to share again. In Sigortanizl to Turkey in Germany you can take advantage of the medical services at public hospitals. In private hospitals, you can only benefit from the share given by SGK. you have to pay the price difference from your pocket without refund. In the pharmacy, after paying the price of the medicine you bought and receiving the bill, you can notify your insurance company when you return to Germany and get the medicine money back.

Required documents

– Receiving an insurance notification from your insurance company in Germany. To do this, you must call the insurance company and state that you are going on holiday to Turkey and that you want to receive an international insurance notification document. Do not receive e-mails or photocopies. Only original documents with wet signatures are accepted by SSI.
    – Obtaining an insurance number (yupas number) from any social security office after entering Turkey.

If you submit this number to the hospital you went to afterwards, you can benefit from your own insurance.

Likewise, there are health insurances abroad provided by private companies. (For example, I think ADAC does it, 40 euros per year). Insurances made through such companies are 80% reimbursable, but also include private hospitals.

Do not say who will deal with all the transactions I said do not even take 15 minutes in total. But when you go, God forbid, if you experience a health-related situation, don't say I wish. May God give us the opportunity to go and return in good health.

soundly.

• To reply to this topic You must be logged in.