I am going from Germany to the Netherlands

> Forums > General Section on Germany and Other European Countries > I am going from Germany to the Netherlands

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    firarisevdamxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Hello Germanx Forum
    My friends…

First of all, the work force of everyone is at stake.
    My Lord is the Lord.
    Don't worry about it.
    I'd like to say a few words.
    thank you ..

2010 Da came to Germany either through marriage.
    Trout was also good for what was my own fat roasted.
    a miniature
    My marriage has developed fast.
    I started the course as soon as I arrived. I had a little background. My compulsory foreign language at school was German. Dance:)
    I wasn't much of a student in class.

What if I came to Germany.

9 this year in March I left the year I've been married sweetly.3 year I was married.Key did not oonuda luckliyim.Hemde very, my friends in my environment how hard I've seen.
    I took my session.
    I don't have any criminal record, thank God. I have survived until now. The real movie starts now :cryla: halayy:) halayy :)
    My cousin in the Netherlands opened the restaurant, at first, a small rest.., or rather the family quarry.
    Customers have demanded the shop on demand.
    And the service staff I've done with pleasure, I'm not worshiping myself, but I do my job clean.
    Now, at the end of this rite, I am transferred from Germany to Holland ..
    My Lord knows the most beautiful of all.
    Well, what if they're good,

6 worked for a year as a fuse insured.
    I mean, the retirement deposit box.

I just wanted to share it ..
    I have friends from Germany to the Netherlands. I want to learn their experiences.
    With love..
    Tşkler ..
    (If there is anything I need to know, I ask my friends who have experience in this field. Do not forget to do this, do not neglect it. I ask you to share the topics they know are important.)
    Oh my God byby :)

the almanyafatih
    Exhibition Stand

Wasn't it irrelevant, but was your husband a Turk or a German?

Displaying 1 answer (1 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.