Information about lawyer

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    milenxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Hello me car carpet and 3 gun in the hospital I was in the hospital police officer at the moment of accident I was officially processed and issued a lawyer and I cranked 1 weeks but my house doctor had crumpled 1 weeks to the other side I needed a paper clip for the insurance of the other side I suppose, but my doctor said to me, I forgot to make your record and said that you should come back again, but I am supposed to come to the shoemaker in Germany and I can complain to the doctor of the house on this issue and also have the 1 weekly crank paper that I gave to me (hello hello). And how many years must elapse in the case of Germany, how long is the case?

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

The case of the case 1 2 is not the case anymore before the lawyer is trying to make money with the paper letter, you go to the lawyer counselor give the necessary information to tell him you have to be in Germany

Displaying 1 answer (1 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.