Austria Education and Marriage

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    rapzadexnumx
    Exhibition Stand

hello guys, i will go to austria for university. can i get married and get citizenship while studying at university? If you answer very urgently

roye
    Exhibition Stand

Of course, if it's like Germany, you still need to apply for a family reunification visa from Turkey after you get married... Citizenship is a little more difficult... You have to live there for a certain period of time... For example, in Germany, it was 7 years, if it hasn't changed... If anyone lives in Austria, they can tell you, of course, it will help you better, that's more accurate. informs…

zilanxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Hello,
    I have been applying for family reunification for the Austrian Vienna region.10 months have not received a positive negative answer. Our status is Turkish citizen
    we have already married.MA35 we have handed over the additional documents that we have not borrowed 3 monthly salary and loan in March and May and we have finished our transactions in june.After the investigation was opened to inquire about the marriage of marriage an inquiry was filed that the prosecutor's office stopped the 11 XNUMX friends with German knowledge in August if there is the following figure

Allfallige zivilrechtliche Ansprüche bleiben davon in jedem Fall unberührt.
    Verdacht des Eingehens einer Aufenthaltsehe vom 16.11.2012
    Die Einstellung erfolgte gemass 190 z 1 StPO, weil die dem Ermittlungsverfahren zu Gründe liegende Tat nichtmit gerichtlicher Strafe bedroht ist oder sonst die weitere Verfolgung aus rechtlichen Gründen unzulassig ware.
    Strafbarkeit ist verjahrt.

After this paper, I sent my documents to the police to do some other inquiries again. 6 weeks, there are documents going there, they say they are waiting for the approval, they say that they are late or there is a possibility of rejection after these steps

Displaying 2 answers - 1 to 2 (2 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.