ORGANIZATION IN SPRECHEN (CONDOMINATION) DEPARTMENT PARTNERINIZE B1

> Forums > Sharing about German A1 Exam, A2, B1, German KPDS, KPSS and other German exams > ORGANIZATION IN SPRECHEN (CONDOMINATION) DEPARTMENT PARTNERINIZE B1

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    reyyan to
    Exhibition Stand

Sie sind beide am folgenden Wochenende zu der Hochzeitsfeier eingeladen. Die Hochzeit finden in Neuburg statt, das etwa 100 km von Ihnen entfernt liegt. Sie waren noch nie in Neuburg und kennen sich nicht aus.

AUFGABE: Planen Sie gemeinsam, was Sie tun möchten. Hier sind einige Notizan:

VERKEHRSMITTEL?

(zB….mit was fahren wir? )

STADTPLAN?

(zB….woher kaufen wir ein Stadtplan?)

GESCHENK?

(zB….was für ein Geschenk?)

KLEIDUNG?

(zB….was ziehst du an? oder ich?)

TREFFPUNKT?

(zB……wo und wann treffen wir uns? )

Example: 1- About how and what we will go to the wedding with…

2- We need a city map, because we do not know Neuburg. Where do you get the city map (eg die schreibwaren ..), we are talking about whether there is a stationery here.

3- What kind of gift can we buy, (e.g. a watch, a gold bracelet, etc.)

4- We are talking about what to wear for the wedding.

5- talk about where and how we meet (eg in front of the station, in front of the cinema, in the café, etc.)

reyyan to
    Exhibition Stand

or another topic: your friend will be moving your house and you will be helping out with a friend. Speeches between you and your friend:
    -need a vehicle for moving. where to find the tool. (I said this in the exam. MEİNMANN HAT EİNEN LKW) My wife has the first kw so I said we don't need to search for a car.  :)
    – where we will meet. (wo und wann treffen wir uns?)…. We can ask...
    - we need a card to move. there was a conversation about where we could find it (this carton was in the content of the subject and we had to say it).
    They give a topic in the conversation and you have to say 3-4 words about it, e.g. your card, moving, meeting, LKW...
    So you can say something like this in your mind. The important thing is not to be silent there. they do not really look at grammaticals if I have to say it clearly. but your tense will lose points if you never talk. so I always recommend you to talk to me.  :)

reyyan to
    Exhibition Stand

They also give you a picture paper. they tell you what you see here.
    The picture paper that comes to me: a doctor, a child, a doctor is examining the child.
    -Why did you ask me where? I said this is a hospital or an examination (das ist ein Krankenhaus oder ein Praxis).
    How long should people be examined? they asked .. :) I replied 2 times a year.
    so friends tried to explain everything in the picture. I even told the white form on the doctor. just to talk :).
    -It was a friend of mine: a pharmacy. A woman is talking to a pharmacist and taking medication. you are telling this.

In my course, the subject of the test for the preparation of the B1 exam: two small children are running. a child has a ball in his hand. question asked: where are the kids running ?. Where is the ball? (Answer: the ball is in the hands of the child. DAS KIND HÄLT DEN BALL HEN DEN)

The topic that came up in another trial exam: a woman is typing something on the computer. There is a table. There are pencils, flowers, etc. items on the table. Question: What is the woman doing?….What do you see in the picture?
    You can say AUF DEM BİLD SEHE İCH EİNE FRAU UND EİNEN COMPUTER (I see a woman and a computer in the picture)… you describe everything you see. These subjects have appeared in previous exams.

kaleli
    Exhibition Stand

Brother Yasmin, you are great, thank you for sharing....

reyyan to
    Exhibition Stand

nichts zu danken  :)

My paradise
    Exhibition Stand

They also give you a picture paper. they tell you what you see here.
    The picture paper that comes to me: a doctor, a child, a doctor is examining the child.
    -Why did you ask me where? I said this is a hospital or an examination (das ist ein Krankenhaus oder ein Praxis).
    How long should people be examined? they asked .. :) I replied 2 times a year.
    so friends tried to explain everything in the picture. I even told the white form on the doctor. just to talk :).
    -It was a friend of mine: a pharmacy. A woman is talking to a pharmacist and taking medication. you are telling this.

In my course, the subject of the test for the preparation of the B1 exam: two small children are running. a child has a ball in his hand. question asked: where are the kids running ?. Where is the ball? (Answer: the ball is in the hands of the child. DAS KIND HÄLT DEN BALL HEN DEN)

The topic that came up in another trial exam: a woman is typing something on the computer. There is a table. There are pencils, flowers, etc. items on the table. Question: What is the woman doing?….What do you see in the picture?
    You can say AUF DEM BİLD SEHE İCH EİNE FRAU UND EİNEN COMPUTER (I see a woman and a computer in the picture)… you describe everything you see. These subjects have appeared in previous exams.

picture examples varm sende ??

emresxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

First of all, greetings, first of all, I will enter at the end of the month, how should I prepare?

YAMANEF to
    Exhibition Stand

My B1 certificate came today .. briefly summarize me when I want to get a1, how do I do it? heat summary water if you live in germany, you definitely learn the lesson in the lesson and do not watch Turkish channels at home ..gramatic yes it is very important but cut it off and it is much more important to talk a lot. At the same time, if your vocabulary was large, there would be no trouble. I think it was not hard enough to be enlarged

(ISIN OZETI SU IS DIFFERENT TO BUILD A TURKISH SUMMIT AND BUILD A FRENCH SUBJECT, IF YOU ARE FLAT LOGIC, YOU WILL LEARN IN STYLE. 

Displaying 7 answers - 1 to 7 (7 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.