Brain 11 Piller

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    …mystery…
    Exhibition Stand

Experts, memory and intelligence to prevent the end of the brains to increase the brain power 11 made a list of recommendations. Here are the methods that will increase your brain power:

1- Smart drugs: Drugs like “Modafinil” keep the brain awake for 90 hours. It increases the chemicals that allow data to flow from one area of ​​the brain to another.

2- Foods: Protein-rich foods are beneficial. Regular breakfast also improves mental performance; sodas are acting in the opposite way.

3- Music: It has been determined that listening to Mozart in particular increases mathematical intelligence and music lessons increase children's IQ. However, such an effect of pop music was not seen.

4- Bionic brain: It is stated that giving a little electric current to the brain with the electrodes increases the brain's power.

5- Mental exercises: Difficult math questions sharpen intelligence. The IQ of the children who had mental exercise for 5 weeks increased by 8 points.

6- Memory games: You can remember the 52 card in order by identifying each card in the deck of cards with a character and creating a story where all the characters are located.

7 - Sleep: 21 does not sleep for hours, it has an effect on the brain like drunkenness. 2 A good nights sleep after hours of work makes sleeping easier.

8- Hiking: 3 times a week do half an hour walking; increase the learning, concentration, and logic power by 15 percent.

9- Hobiler: Knitting, puzzle-solving seniors have been found to be less prone to illnesses such as Alzheimer's.

10- Concentration: This is also an important exercise for the brain! While on a job, it takes about 15 minutes to re-concentrate after a short period of distraction.

11- Neurological scan: Scanners showing mobility within the brain can also be used to control the activities of the brain.

(quotation)

elifxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Thanks okey :)
    The information is all very logical ..!

…mystery…
    Exhibition Stand

Thanks okey :)
    The information is all very logical ..!

nothing elif77 :) :)

the pohpohperi
    Exhibition Stand

Thank you okey :) I'm sure this information will help... :) dance :)

…mystery…
    Exhibition Stand

Thank you okey :) I'm sure this information will help... :) dance :)

I am pleased…. ashamed of:)

Michael in
    Exhibition Stand

These are very true things that, when done, actually increase the performance incredibly by percentage…

Visitor

Thank you

…mystery…
    Exhibition Stand

:angel: :angel: It doesn't matter... :) I'm glad it was useful to you... shame on you :)

MAHSUM_UC is
    Exhibition Stand

slm

speed061
    Exhibition Stand

Thank you for this information, sir. But it would be great if you could provide detailed information. I want to learn German, but I have a lot of attention problems and extreme forgetfulness. I would be glad if you could help me in this regard. Regards...

Exhibition Stand

up

Displaying 10 answers - 1 to 10 (10 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.