CAN I BRING MY CHILDREN TO GERMANY

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    DENIZ2019KÖLN
    Exhibition Stand

Let me first summarize FRIENDS 1 YEARS I'M IN GERMANY BY FAMILY UNITE my marriage my ILA GELDINIZ first girl in my marriage in Turkey THE AGE OF SMALL AND DECEASED MOTHER of the ETT. I WORK IN VOLLZEIT HERE I DON'T GET HELP FROM THE STATE WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO BRING MY CHILDREN? WHAT IS THE CONDITIONS? I WOULD LIKE IT IF THERE IS SHARE THEIR KNOWLEDGE

Heartless
    Exhibition Stand

You go to the foreign office, they look at the income situation, etc., you say that if your current spouse and your two's salary are sufficient for their future children, the foreign apartment checks and calculates it VS variability according to the state. You can show it, you can bring it without any problems. If the children turn 18, you cannot bring them. I wanted you to know that too.

DENIZ2019KÖLN
    Exhibition Stand

Very tşk would our salaries have 3100 euros revenue in total is enough I guess, but I want to know I'm prepared to go accordingly wanted home sq bakiyolarm wonder if we need to contact konsolosluktanm in or is from turkiyede auslandebehor branch aliens here a they want something else

Heartless
    Exhibition Stand

Where from. I need to apply. No salary is enough. I'm not sure if the size of the apartment must be 15 square meters per person if I remember correctly, so if a house of 70 square meters is enough it would be no problem if you move to it

Miacollogn to
    Exhibition Stand

Let Jugendamta know what they need

the omerumutes
    Exhibition Stand

Grundsätzlich ist es unerheblich, Ehepartner die deutsche Staatsangehörigkeit besitzt oder selbst Ausländer mit Aufenthaltserlaubnis ist. Wenn derjenige hier lebende Ehepartner / Kind deutsch ist, ist der Zuzug im Ergebnis einfacher.

The family reunion with the child is usually required to have German residence permit and the family reunion with the child can benefit not only the parents of the children but also the parents over the children, so I recommend you to search the family reunion first

In this way, you will have a clear path as a legal right, as they generally have to adhere to what is written in the following paragraph "§ 29 AufenthG - Familiennachzug zu Ausländern". Of course, along with these legal rights, they also definitely want documents regarding all custody rights of the children in Turkey.

Displaying 5 answers - 1 to 5 (5 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.