Session shortage due to Corona

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    Mein leben
    Exhibition Stand

Hello friends

We cannot do anything without an indefinite session.

Last month, my friend has a German child, applied for an indefinite residence permit, and they gave a 6-month session for corona, I think, Fiktionsbescheinigung. Now my question is that my husband is a German citizen and I applied for an indefinite period. I have been living in Germany for 3 years with my wife, will it be given to me for 6 months too? What should I do if they give 6 months? After all, by law, they have to give me indefinitely after 3 years

yenicerixnumx
    Exhibition Stand

I want to explain with an example from myself. German laws do not always apply exactly to foreigners.
    I had an indefinite session in 2,5 years.
    I had a b1 language certificate. I have never received any help from the state. There was unbefristet vertrag. and I was continuing the active b2 course, I also gave that document. my child wasn't there at that time.
    If you have these documents, you will get the don't worry session, nothing can prevent it. but if you are not, you may not be able to get it.

upper Franconia
    Exhibition Stand

For an indefinite session,

Residing in Germany with your German citizen for at least 3 years,
    You have the B1 Certificate,

and you must have a Vollzeit job regardless of the state.
    When all these conditions come together at the same time, you can apply for an indefinite session. If even one is missing, they give a temporary session.

Gemini
    Exhibition Stand

Hello friends

We cannot do anything without an indefinite session.

Last month, my friend has a German child, applied for an indefinite residence permit, and they gave a 6-month session for corona, I think, Fiktionsbescheinigung. Now my question is that my husband is a German citizen and I applied for an indefinite period. I have been living in Germany for 3 years with my wife, will it be given to me for 6 months too? What should I do if they give 6 months? After all, by law, they have to give me indefinitely after 3 years

Hello, I have been living in Germany for 3 years with my wife, a German citizen like you. When I first arrived, they had a 3-year session and last month was up. My wife said that even if the deadline is 1-2 days, it would not be a problem to apply. Of course, he was a little relaxed, we applied 1-2 days before the end of the period, as he said, and the process took 6 weeks, so they gave a temporary session of 6-month Fiktionsbescheinigung until my session card arrived in order not to be a victim. Since I completed my 3 years, I applied for an unlimited session and they said they would give it, they just wanted a few additional documents. So they asked for my wife's payroll because I am not working. Don't worry, I think try to reach a foreigners' flat again.

Nesibe of
    Exhibition Stand

Do you need inspiration for indefinite time?

yenicerixnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Do you need inspiration for indefinite time?

No, no need.

Heartless
    Exhibition Stand

I think it is more logical to apply for citizenship instead of unconditionally. Those who think citizenship should skip the duration and apply for citizenship after 3 years. This is my recommendation.

revoltblue
    Exhibition Stand

It is not your temporary session that you say Fiktionsbescheinigung .. they give you a session .. it is a provisional document given to manage until your residence permit (something like driver's license) .. normally they give 3 months .. but they give it in 6 months because there is a pandemic .. the aim is water .. you Now you have applied for the indefinite session and got it .. but your session is ending in two weeks .. so what are you going to do then? It is a provisional document showing that you have a session. Fiktionsbescheinigung .. When you arrive your ID will not be valid at all .. Your letter will come anyway so that you come and get your ID ..

Mein leben
    Exhibition Stand

Thank you guys, they asked me and my wife for a three-month lohn Abrechnung I sent it. It's been a month yet no news 🙈

Displaying 8 answers - 1 to 8 (8 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.