D Type National Visa Application (For Business) Can I Get Information

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    Rosenstain
    Exhibition Stand

First of all, Hi, I went to the visa interview in August and we made the meeting.
    My high school graduation is in the field of accounting but I continue my life in the field of computer
    and I have a staff training, repair and maintenance document from the Ministry of Education and A1 certificate from Teol.
    Of course, let me say that I was also fraudulent with the consulting firm like some others.
    I entered the conversation, asked if you know the language, I sincerely asked my name where I came from my age, the beginning level, took 5-10 minutes on average.
    After 1 month, my rejection came, its content was that I did not have a language and professional certificate, but I had a professional certificate.
    As a result of my research MEB they didn't look hot.
    Now I have received a certificate again from the VQA, I am waiting. I have made an apostille of my diploma and my counted document. MYK Would there be cases of not counting the document that I received from, can anyone write about it,
    Note: I am not a university graduate. I am a high school graduate. University graduates should not say places like their own parents because the process is really a different complexity. cofe :)

• To reply to this topic You must be logged in.