Lesson 1: Preliminary Information

> Forums > German Times and Conventions > Lesson 1: Preliminary Information

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    almancax
    Visitor
    LEARN TO LEARN

Dikkat: You need to be familiar with the topics of Turkish grammar so that you can fully understand this and the topics to be explained after that.
    If there is information about the sentences and items in Turkish grammar, you will go away in a short time.

SIMPLE SENSE SETUP

We consider sentences composed of a subject and a predicate as simple sentences.
    For example;

I am going.
    You are laughing.
    They will read.

Cümleleri is a very simple sentence structures. If you pay attention, subject-predicate compatibility is observed in the above three sentences.

Subject-predicate conformity is essential in correct and meaningful cues.
    If a clause is incompatible with the subject, then the sentence is distorted and meaningless. Let's examine the examples,

I will go.
    You are reading it.
    You came.

Cummings are corrupt cümlelerdir. Acts in the past, according to the consept of verbs were not attracted and subject-predicate incompatibility emerged.

For example, the corrupt sentence “I will go id should be arranged according to the subject,“ I will go ”or loading, yükleme They will go”.
    Well, since a clause subject and predicate must always be harmonious, then we can get an idea about the subject of cümlenen by looking at only the predicate of the cümlen. Let us write down a few examples below.

I am coming.
    You have written.
    They wrote.
    You will come.

Take a few sentences above.
    In the sentence “I am coming yapan, the person who performs the job (subject) is easily understood as birinci I olan.
    "You wroteAs can be understood, the subject of the sentence is “you& Quot;
    "Things SummerThe subject of the sentence is “onlar”Is.
    "You will comeThe subject of the sentence is “sen& Quot;
    Of course, we look at the predicate of the cümlenen, we know the essence of that cümlenin.
    Well, are the verbs just giving us information about the subject of the clan?
    Of course no.
    At the same time, the facts give us information about the subject of cümlen, about when the work is done, about the frame and mode of the cümlen.
    Verbs make up the predicate of the sentence and verbs are infinitive It is called a state.
    Infinitive suffix of verbs in Turkish –mek or -mak It is.
    In German, this infinitive suffix –en and sometimes -n  It is.
    now compare the facts on both sides to better understand the situation.

play Turkish translation of verb play Every two verbs are infinitive.

spiel –  en
    play - mak

As can be seen, according to the above verbs, the infinitive suffix is ​​en in German and mak in Turkish.

If the infinitive of a verb is thrown, the rest of the verb is considered as the verb.
    When the verb is added to the person, the infinitive action of the verb is taken, and the person, time, etc are added to the root of the remaining verb.

Reading We drop the infinitive suffix of the verb and we have “readThe word " remains. Now let's add a person and a tense suffix to this word. For example, let's add a 1st person singular suffix and a present tense suffix.

read - yor - um

now let us explain the additions we have made to this verb.
    read: the roots of the verb
    yor: current time eki
    um: 1. individual person (I)

Let's do a few more shots now:

READ - TOR - SUN
    READ - DU - N
    READ - YOR - UZ
    READ - DU - K

Let's pay attention to one point here. Let's study the class and take the actions we read.
    Both are 1. despite the fact that it was a plural person, why did they get different person attachments?
    This is related to the grammatical structure and is due to the different tenses used. In German, verbs also take different affixes according to different tenses and persons.
    Just like in our language, the infinitive suffix of the verb is removed and the suffixes are added to the root of the verb.

Now let's take a de facto shot in German:

Lerneren : Learnmek
    We are throwing the scales of the verb and backwards lerne the word remains.
    Now this lern is a person and time to come to the conclusion. 1. I bring singular persons and present time suffixes.

Lerner - And : Learn - Um - um
    As you can see, -e The event is both current and 1. giving individual meanings.

Lerner - t : Learn - you're -

Lern – te : Learn - di - m

We have given a couple of verbs in the above. We will thoroughly learn the suffixes added to the verbs according to the times.

Now let us draw your attention to a point.
    As you can see, we removed the infinitive suffixes of the verbs and conjugated the verb by adding suffixes to the root of the remaining verb. However, although most of the verbs are conjugated in this way, there are 200 irregular verbs that do not follow this rule.
    If the act of a verb does not change as the verb is pulled, then this verb Regular It called. What are impacted teeth? When one or more teeth fails to grow in the correct position and is therefore held below the normal gum line, it is called an impaction. This can be complete, such as completely unerrupted (buried) third molars (wisdom teeth) or partial when just part of the tooth is visible in the mouth. Why are impactions important? For best function and appearance the teeth should grow in a healthy alignment. When one or more teeth is impacted, this can affect the function of that tooth but also the function and appearance of other teeth. Whether all impactions should be treated is still controversial and your dentist and oral and maxillofacial team can explain the advantages and disadvantages or treatment for you, which is usually surgical.
    However, if the verb's root is changing during the attraction, Irregular It called. What are impacted teeth? When one or more teeth fails to grow in the correct position and is therefore held below the normal gum line, it is called an impaction. This can be complete, such as completely unerrupted (buried) third molars (wisdom teeth) or partial when just part of the tooth is visible in the mouth. Why are impactions important? For best function and appearance the teeth should grow in a healthy alignment. When one or more teeth is impacted, this can affect the function of that tooth but also the function and appearance of other teeth. Whether all impactions should be treated is still controversial and your dentist and oral and maxillofacial team can explain the advantages and disadvantages or treatment for you, which is usually surgical.
    Regular verbs sometimes weak verbs, irregular verbs are sometimes called strong verbs.
    So how do we know if the roots of the verb will change?
    You have to memorize all irregular verbs in order to answer this question.
    At this stage you can only start by memorizing the most used ones in daily life.
    But I would like to point out that, there is no other way to memorize these acts and shoots!

WHAT IS HELP?

There is the concept of auxiliary verbs in German. Auxiliary verbs have various functions in the sentence. Essentially, there are 3 auxiliary verbs in German. These are sein – haben – werden auxiliary verbs. These auxiliary verbs do not have Turkish equivalents and auxiliary verbs cannot be used alone in the sentence. Absolutely. They must be used with a normal verb in the sentence so that they can change the tense or meaning of the main verb.
    The above auxiliary verbs can also be used as normal verbs at the same time.
    If they are used as a normal verb then they have meaning and can be used alone. We will see the helpive verb more in detail as our lessons progress.

Here we gave some grammatical information on behalf of some important points.
    In the following lessons we will continue to explain grammatical sentence setups from the simplest sentence structures to the most complex sentences at all times.
    We wish you all success…

O man, is it possible that the person who gave you this weapon and gave such a coin-i mercy and a hathem-i qualification in that simi left you unattended, do not give importance to you, do not pay attention to your action, the whole universe that is subordinate to you is absurd. should he make the genealogy of freak a rotten, spoiled, insignificant tree? Let him deny his mercy, which is apparent like the sun, and his wisdom, which does not accept doubts in any way, and which does not have any lack of efficacy? Hâşâ! .. (Lem'alar)
    I azizata
    Exhibition Stand

I wanted to thank the friend who sent his German education information. I am joining your forum, I hope you can help with information about German learning and CD book as a tool.
    I guess the way I'm writing from turkey usually where I say back that are collected by the better than germany

MuhaяяeM
    Exhibition Stand

Welcome.
    Our CD and Book publications will also be presented to you in the coming years.

gtokat
    Exhibition Stand

Hello there;
    I'm looking for newcomers.
    The biotech company outsourcing here is using cicadas and swiss gum, I can understand the difference a little but I have to learn german.
    Would not it be more beneficial and memorable for us to have resources like books or CDs as our friends said?
    Thank you..

toraman
    Exhibition Stand

Wow, you've explained your health very well. thank you. :)

erhanornekxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

I am a new member and I have been a very nice site danke

Dreamboy
    Exhibition Stand

hmm i understood i am the most turkish mak mak eki ;)

xxdiablo
    Exhibition Stand

Tskler was a very useful site ..

SERTURK
    Exhibition Stand

Hello, I am Serkan from Istanbul and I learned about your site thanks to a friend of mine who lives in Munich, Germany. I am planning to live in Berlin in the coming years, so I wanted to start learning German now. I would be very happy if you could help me with this. What can I do and where can I start? I don't know at all... I am waiting for your help and suggestions, love and respect.

smyrna
    Exhibition Stand

Welcome my friend... Look, you've already started from the right place. :) Yes, try to follow the lesson numbers in order, starting from lesson 1, memorize simple daily speech patterns slowly.. Drop yourself to the site, you will realize that you have started to learn….

I iborot
    Exhibition Stand

thank you i hope it will work

murat20
    Exhibition Stand

thank you for your information

SYMBOL
    Exhibition Stand

I STARTED GERMAN LANGUAGE EDUCATION FROM SCRATCH ABOUT THREE MONTHS AGO AND IT WAS VERY GOOD WHEN I COMBINED MY KNOWLEDGE SO FAR WITH THE GRAMMAR YOU EXPLAINED IN TURKISH.. THANKS…

KorteX
    Exhibition Stand

Thanks for Everything, I'm Trying to Learn Every Kind of Effort to Learn, Thanks to you, I will learn this language. :)

kermlik
    Exhibition Stand

I became a NEW member, your site is very good, you are doing a very good job. InsAllah it would be better to take with you. Thank you.

hakan65
    Exhibition Stand

YOU HAVE CREATED A SUPER SITE, WHAT CAN I SAY, THANKS AWESOME

Displaying 15 answers - 1 to 15 (42 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.