Lesson 13: Prateritum (Past Tense with D) – 1 Regular Verbs

> Forums > German Times and Conventions > Lesson 13: Prateritum (Past Tense with D) – 1 Regular Verbs

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    Lara
    Visitor

pra1.gif

pra2.gif

Achievements..

"Everything is ordained by destiny. Be peaceful about your destiny so you can feel comfortable." (Mesnevi-i Nuriye)

meral26
    Exhibition Stand

Hello, hocam.gecmis, didn't we do it using the verbs haben and sein? As in ich habe ein Auto gekauft sample sentence, I saw it for the first time as you described it, rather I learned as in the example. I am waiting for your help.

acelyaxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Thank you sir, your hands are very nice. I am looking forward to the continuation of this topic. Thank you again. Best regards…

dangerous
    Exhibition Stand

We did not make use of the acts of the haben and sein. ich habe ein Auto gekauft Just like in the sample test, I saw for the first time on the heels you told me, but I learned just like I did. I look forward to your help.

what you say is perfekt.

honor gs
    Exhibition Stand

There are two past tenses: Perfekt and Präteritum. We use Perfekt in speaking language and Präteritum in written language.
    zB -> Ich habe mich auf deinen Brief gefreut. = Glad your letter.
             Früher machte ich Sport in der Schule. = I used to do sports at school.

In addition, Plusquamperfekt is used in the subordinate sentences created with 'nachdem'. Apart from that, Plusquamperfekt does not have to be used. It is the 'Story of Past Time' in Turkish.
    zB -> Nachdem ich gefrühstück hatte, habe ich geduscht.
    oder, Ich habe geduscht, nachdem ich gefrühstück hatte. `= I took a shower after I had breakfast.

Ich hoffe, dass ich euch bei euren Problemen helfen konnte.
    I hope I can help you with this.

Also thank you for your help.

alperen
    Exhibition Stand

Thank you teacher, health to your labor .. I think it is better to learn this subject in prca part .. I tried to learn it in bulk before, but I had it in my hand :) If this happens, it would be more understandable, I think we will have difficulties;) thank you again

Kind regards….

lehrkraft
    Exhibition Stand

Greetings! First of all, I wish you success in your work. However, I find it somewhat odd that the time Imperfekt (Präteritum) is interpreted in Turkish as a past time with -di. So what is the Turkish equivalent of Perfekt time?
    Best regards

Derwisch
    Exhibition Stand

Hello,

Prateritum also tells the past time, like perfekt, but there are minor differences between them. Sometimes they are used instead of each other and sometimes it is not possible to use them.

“Gestern regnete es.” instead “Gestern hat es geregnet” It means the same thing…
    “Ich wollte was sagen.” ...I was going to say something
    instead
    “Ich habe was sagen wollen.” as well.

It can generally be translated into Turkish as "the story of the present or present tense". Come-i-dum or Come-du-ium I shaped…
    However, this type of translation is not always the individual one.
    Präteritum is used especially in written language, modalverbs, conjunctiv II and some idioms.
    He tells us the indirect past time at the tables. There was one, one was lost, etc. (Spouse war einmal.)

LG
    Derwisch

Derwisch
    Exhibition Stand

Morgen früch stand ich auf, wusch mir meine Hände und mein Gesicht, machte Früchstück, dann stand in den Bus auf, ging in die Schule, nahm Physik und Chemiestunden, mit dieser hatte eine Prüfung. Danach kehrte ich nach Hause zurück, war um 15. Uhr zu Hause, machte Hausaufgabe, brachte meine Tasche in Ordnung. Um 21.Uhr schlief ich. Tschüs…

LG
    Derwisch

Wise
    Exhibition Stand

Greetings! First of all, I wish you success in your work. However, I find it somewhat odd that the time Imperfekt (Präteritum) is interpreted in Turkish as a past time with -di. So what is the Turkish equivalent of Perfekt time?
    Best regards

Imperfekt gibt es nicht im Deutschen. Es gibt nur imperfektive und perfektive Verben, aus diesem Grunde ist die Terminologie vor vielen Jahren geändert worden. Präteritum heißt nur
    das Vergangene
    ohne jegliche weitere Nuance.

Insofern passt diese Bezeichnung zur türkischen Vergangenheit auf -di sehr gut.

canpolatalemd is
    Exhibition Stand

I am writing in German. I am preparing for spracha. I will speak your memorize. You will write rtl or something.

sanem
    Exhibition Stand

very good and clear things

deutsche
    Exhibition Stand

Well friends, I see German at my school, but now I'm confused as our teacher said, olck -di li past tense or ich habe gein like Auto gekauft I'm waiting for your answers

cixi_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

I understood that my mind was obsessed with the seysu;

for example: …ich habe gespielt… with the sentence …ich spielte…. What is the difference between the summation?
    there is a difference in meaning, in which case the first instance and in what case the second instance can be used in the cum ..

Thank you..

mikail
    Exhibition Stand

Dear cixi_54; The sentence “Ich habe gespielt” describes the event that ended in the present tense. "I played." It has no other meaning.

The sentence “Ich spielte” is 1. “I played.”
                                        2. “I was playing.”
                                        3. “I used to play.” It has meanings like:
        Präteritum does not have an exact equivalent in Turkish.

Perfekt is used in spoken language and Präteritum in written language.

Ask if there is any other problem. Greetings, it succeeds.

cixi_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

danke schön

Displaying 15 answers - 1 to 15 (63 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.