Lesson 19: German Name-e (Data Lecture)

> Forums > Basic German Lessons from scratch > Lesson 19: German Name-e (Data Lecture)

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    Lara
    Visitor
    İSMİN-E HALİ (DATİV)

The name is also made by changing the articles.
    The articeller varies as follows:

der articulated dem,

das become articulated dem,

die becomes articulated,

ein articulated into the einem,

become eine articulated einer,

kein becomes artificially keinem,

the keine is made into artificial keiner.

We would like to state here; there are quite different situations related to their identity
    If you practice and practice as much as you can, this rule is so easy and
    You can quickly become familiar with it. There are plenty of examples about these topics in the following sections
    and we will give you some exercises.
    Ask for help for situations you do not know. Remember, the more you practice,
    learning is so short, and things become permanent. Let's continue now

der Schüler (student)

dem Schüler (to the student)
    das Kind (child)

dem Kind (to the child)
    die Frau (woman)

says Frau (to the woman)
    ein Haus (a house)

einem Haus (to a house)
    kein Haus (not a house)

keinem Haus (not a house)
    eine Frau (a woman)

einer Frau (to a woman)
    keine Frau (not a woman)

keiner Frau (not to a woman)
    The rules given above have been exemplified here.

When naming the plural, you can say that they are plural by taking -n or -en fittings to the end of some names
    These names were usually the last letters -schaft, -heit, -keit, -in, -lei, -rei, -ung.
    Among these nouns with the article "der", the "der" article becomes "dem" when converting the noun to -e.
    and the word is used in plural form.
    All nouns with “der” are always used in plural form in the -e form of the noun. This exception is only
    -e is not a special feature, but is valid for all cases of name.For example,
    The article of the word student is “der”. And this word becomes plural by adding the suffix -en at the end.
    So the exception above is true for this word. At that time it is the singular of this veil,
    and take-e.

der Student (singular and simple state) (student)
    die Studenten (student plural)
    Studenten (singular and singular) (student)
    If you analyze the above situation well, you can easily understand the above exception.

We will examine the plural names below.
    As is known, all the plural names in the simple state of the article "die" was.
    In the previous chapter, in the case of name -i, the reason why we do not consider the pluralities separately is the plural
    The names did not show any change in the case of -i.
    the reason for our receipt is that the plural names have to be changed in the name.
    (As you can see, there are exceptions to everything on this level.) If you exercise a lot,
    In the future, these rules, which scare the eye, will be as easy and customary as multiplying by two or four.)

To change plural nouns to -e, the "die" article in front of the plural noun changes to "den" and
    A letter "n" is added to the end of the noun. If the last letter of the plural of the noun is "n", then the letter "n"
    (You should read the rule above again)

For example;
    die Väter (plural and simple state) (father)
    den Vätern (plural and-e state) (babalara)
    As seen in the example above, we changed the article “die” to “den” and added it to the plural at the end of the noun.
    Since there is no letter "n", we added the letter "n" to make it -e.

Sample:
    die Frauen (plural and simple state) (women)
    den Frauen (plural and -e state) (women)
    As seen above, the article "die" turned into "den" in the -e case of the noun and the noun
    Since the plural already ends with the letter “n”, an additional letter “n” was not added to the name.

So, is only the article “die” used with plural nouns? No. Indefinite articles with plural nouns
    (negative-ambiguous) in the previous sections.
    Then, let us give various examples of various indefinite articles -e by their becoming.
    As it is known, "ein" and "eine" were not used with plural nouns because these words mean "one".
    This meaning contradicts the plural of the noun. Have you ever heard of "a books"?
    This meaning is nonsense, so it should only be used as “books”. So “ein” and “eine”
    They are not used in plural.
    ein Buch (a book) is a singular form, that is, it refers to only one book.
    The word lar books kullanılamaz cannot be used as in ein Bücher,;
    Therefore, we do not use the “ein” and “eine” articulates.

Sample:
    ein Buch (lean and singular) (a book)
    Bücher (simple and plural) (books)
    Büchern (-e and plural) (books)
    In the above example, since Bücher is not an article in front of the word,
    a letter “n” was added and the word became -e

“Keine” could be used in front of the noun in plurals. Let's do this in an example.
    keine Bank (no bank) (lean-singles)
    keine Banken (no banks) (lean-state)
    keinen Banken (no bank) (-e case-plural)
    In negative plurals, “keine” changes to “keinen”.

In this chapter we have also provided various uses regarding the name -e.
    Foreign languages ​​are ungrateful. Memorize what you memorize until you repeat and without practice
    they never get lasting. Do not settle for what you read here.
    Try to convert a lot of words into various forms of your own.
    Achievements…

Life capital is scarce. There are many things you need.

Were you created for the world just because you are wasting all your time on it?
    (BSN)

iron
    Exhibition Stand

a very detailed narration Thanks.

duak
    Exhibition Stand

I was really curious about this issue, you made me feel very comfortable. Thank you very much!

acecik
    Exhibition Stand

very friendly
    super explanation and explanation ..

sanem
    Exhibition Stand

I have read this book so much that I have not read much yet.

yazyagmuruxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Actually the subject seems difficult, I was going to the state of the name, but I think I started to screw up in cases of work and e-business, and I will be glad if you can offer me a method on how to understand this issue better: '(

MuhaяяeM
    Exhibition Stand

You need to understand it well, memorize the rules, and do a lot of exercises on this subject.
    If you do not do a lot of practice, you will not be able to grasp the subject well, and when you go to sentence structures in the future, you can not figure out what state your object is.
    Because of these reasons, you must memorize all the forms of the name - like the seller - and distinguish them from each other.
    Achievements…

rose flower
    Exhibition Stand

danke schön

you miracle
    Exhibition Stand

dem guten mann = good man
    der guten frau = good feminine
    dem guten kind = good coocuga

we will be better go go here HURAAAAAA ie yasasinnnnn  :)

memolixnumx
    Exhibition Stand

: - [Good day, I am new to this site. I am very good at the topics. I am trying to learn the book. I know I am learning but I can not succeed when it comes to writing a sentence. I do not know. I can not pronounce sentences. I feel sorry and I dare not talk.

Derwisch
    Exhibition Stand

: - [Good day, I am new to this site. I am very good at the topics. I am trying to learn the book. I know I am learning but I can not succeed when it comes to writing a sentence. I do not know. I can not pronounce sentences. I feel sorry and I dare not talk.

Hello,

You can not make sentences without thinking German. You can do this by following the site. In the days ahead you will be able to find out about this.
    Good luck with.

LG
    Derwisch

acelyaxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Actually the subject seems difficult, I was going to the state of the name, but I think I started to screw up in cases of work and e-business, and I will be glad if you can offer me a method on how to understand this issue better: '(

Hello, I have started a topic in the knowledge base section that shows the conjugation of pronouns, that is, personalpronomens, according to the cases of the noun. I think it will help you a little. Good luck, greetings…

the super
    Exhibition Stand

slm for your information I really appreciate my question to you on this site I wonder how much coze I know

MuhaяяeM
    Exhibition Stand

In a week, you start singing like a nightingale.  :D :D

selina
    Exhibition Stand

goodnight I usually work late at night and nobody at these hours :( I am in France now and I am thinking of moving to Germany within 1 or 2 months. I am trying to learn German by using this site, but I am stuck in the absence of a person who can speak German. if it was in the examples.

MuhaяяeM
    Exhibition Stand

Hopefully it will happen in the future.

Displaying 15 answers - 1 to 15 (54 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.