Lesson 7: Examples of German Numbers

> Forums > Basic German Lessons from scratch > Lesson 7: Examples of German Numbers

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    Lara
    Visitor

In the past lessons, we have examined the issue of numbers.
    In this lesson we will give you a lot of examples about numbers and we will make sure to consolidate this.
    Let us first remember small numbers again, and then consider larger and more complex numbers.

8: acht

9: neun

18: achtzehn

19: neunzehn

20: zwanzig

38: acht und dreißig

39: neun und dreißig

99: neun und neunzig

100: hundert (or ein hundert)

108: hundert acht

110: hundert zehn

200: zwei hundert

220: zwei hundert zwanzig

225: zwei hundert fünf und zwanzig

255: zwei hundert fünf und fünfzig

987: neun hundert sieben und achtzig

999: neun hundert neun und neunzig

1000: tausend (or ein tausend)

1005: tausend fünf

5000: fünf tausend

1008: tausend acht

8000: acht tausend

1100: tausend hundert (or ein tausend ein hundert)

1111: tausend hundert elf (or: ein tausend ein hundert elf)

1115: tausend hundert fünfzehn

1120: tausend hundert zwanzig

1234: tausend zwei hundert vier und dreißig

4321: vier tausend drei hundert ein und zwanzig

9516: neun tausend fünf hundert sechzehn

10000: zehn tausend

10001: zehn tausend eins

10005: zehn tausend fünf

50000: fünfzig tausend

50005: fünfzig tausend fünf

50055: fünfzig tausend fünf und fünfzig

50123: fünfzig tausend hundert drei und zwanzig

50498: fünfzig tausend vier hundert acht und neunzig

54321: vier und fünfzig tausend drei hundert ein und zwanzig

12345: zwölf tausend drei hundert fünf und vierzig

98765: acht und neunzig tausend sieben hundert fünf und sechzig

100000: hundert tausend (or ein hundert tausend)

100004: hundert tausend vier

400000: vier hundert tausend

400400: vier hundert tausend vier hundert

404000: vier hundert vier tausend

440000: vier hundert vierzig tausend

444444: vier hundert vier und vierzig tausend vier hundert vier und
    forty

123456: hundert drei und zwanzig tausend vier hundert sechs und fünfzig

987654: neun hundert sieben und achtzig tausend sechs hundert vier und fünfzig

742683: sieben hundert zwei und vierzig tausend sechs hundert drei und achtzig

999999: neun hundert neun und neunzig

We also said at the beginning of our lessons that the issue of numbers is of great importance.
    It will be very useful to practice on your own in order to be more practical and quick.
    With this lesson we close the issue of numbers.
    We are here if there are places you are struggling with, where you do not understand or where you hang out.

To read the much broader lecture of this course GERMAN NUMBERS WRITING AND PROnunciation you can click the link.

Oh my miserable soul! Is your life eternal? Do you have any solid bonds that you will stay until next year, maybe until tomorrow? It is eternity of tawahhum that troubles you. For your pleasure, you are spoiled as if you will stay in the eternal world. If he understood that his life is short and he goes without interest. Of course, to devote one of his twenty-four to a beautiful and pleasant and comfortable and mercy service that will contribute to the happiness of a true life-eternal; Far from being tired, maybe a serious affection and pleasant pleasure will cause irritation.
    (Words)
    witch
    Exhibition Stand

I made the examples you gave.
    I was really nice on the island.
    thank you so much

you have only written ain, not eins, in some places. does he have a rule? can't understand there ???

MuhaяяeM
    Exhibition Stand

For now, pay attention to the distinction between ein and eins…

Visitor

It's a bit confusing that the spelling of the numbers is unified. :D

tan_umut_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

I really could not learn german in a virtual environment, but once again I was shocked that everyone who has a wonderful work contribution to the hands of health care I have received the surplus of labor much I am amazed :););););););););););););););););););););););)

sedayld
    Exhibition Stand

I'm stuck on ein and eins occasionally but I think i will understand in the future
    For now, it seems like I saw it in the 7th lesson…..I think it will become understandable if I practice at home. :)
    I am fond of you for your sake :)

atlantis
    Exhibition Stand

It's very nice to know that we all build up all the stuff we are friends with

fikri_on is
    Exhibition Stand

Health in your hand is understood better by seeing different numbers here. but you did not write the reading of the number 1200 as zwölfhundret here. this caught my head. I will go as a student and I will be very intertwined with numbers. That's why I am too focused. Good luck with.

crack79
    Exhibition Stand

my narration is very beautiful

thanks to everyone

flood
    Exhibition Stand

HELLO, I HAVE BEEN STUDYING IN GERMAN FOR 3 DAYS. NUMBERS ARE VERY LONG AND COMPLEX BUT IT CAN ACTUALLY BE MADE EASIER WITH EXAMPLES. BUT I AM STILL FIXED ON THE EİN AND EİNS INCIDENT AND I CANNOT UNDERSTAND IT. IF ANYONE CAN EXPLAIN IT, I WOULD LOVE IT IN SUMMARY. THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE TRAINING. BECAUSE OF HIS HAIRS. AND COOOK...

imperio
    Exhibition Stand

HELLO, I HAVE BEEN STUDYING GERMAN FOR 3 DAYS. NUMBERS ARE VERY LONG AND COMPLEX BUT IT CAN ACTUALLY BE MADE EASIER WITH EXAMPLES. BUT I AM STILL FIXED ON THE EIN AND EİNS INCIDENT AND I CANNOT UNDERSTAND IT. IF ANYONE CAN EXPLAIN IT, I WOULD LOVE IT. THANKS TO EVERYONE. BECAUSE OF THEM. AND COOOK…

Its main line is as follows: If you only use the number "1" as "1", you say "eins". As in the Example below.
    for example: 10001: zehn tausend eins
    If you are going to use two digits other than “11” as in “21, 31, 41 ….91”, you use it as “ein”. I gave an example of both. As follows.
    for example: 101271: hundert eins tausend zwei hundert ein und siebzig

I hope I could explain.

yakisikli_st is
    Exhibition Stand

I agree with my friend, you only use eins when you say eins zwei drei, in other cases you just use ein. ein and eine are negative residues. It is used when talking about something for the first time, for example, das ist ein buch or das ist ein tisch. I hope I helped you.

zu_spat
    Exhibition Stand

Our topic is about numbers, my handsome friend ;)   As I know the event you say, eins are used in ein das and der s, and changes in questions.
    I agree with inperio.
    SOUNDLY

LEE 19
    Exhibition Stand

Danke poison.

the p_kilicarsl
    Exhibition Stand

Thank you, the information is fluent and descriptive in reality.

vervaroz
    Exhibition Stand

I grabbed the numbers German numbers were not so hard :P

Displaying 15 answers - 1 to 15 (20 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.