Electronic Glossary Information Contest

> Forums > News and Announcements about Almancax Products and Services > Electronic Glossary Information Contest

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    MuhaяяeM
    Exhibition Stand
    Another award-winning quiz from almancax!

Electronic dictionary prize contest

Participation in the electronic dictionary award-winning quiz competition will start at 01.02.2013:23 on Friday evening, 30 (this evening) and will end at 02.02.2013:20 on Saturday, 00 (tomorrow evening). The competition can only be entered between these hours. Contestants can enter at the top of the page. They will be able to enter the competition by clicking the "Quiz Competition" button in the menu on the side and selecting the Electronic Dictionary Award-Winning Quiz Competition from the page that opens.
    There will be a total of 20 questions in the competition, and the questions have been mixed in different topics.
    Competition can only be entered once, electricity interruption, trouble with internet connection, etc., even if the contest is in the way, it will not be possible to enter for the second time.
    A competitor is not permitted to register for the competition with the different member names of the contestant and to participate in the competition, and similar abuses.
    The competitor who has the highest score on the list of points to be deducted (ie the competitor who makes the most right) is regarded as the winner at the end of the match.
    If there are more than one contestants with the highest number of points (with the most correct number) then it will be counted as the winner of the competition and the test will be completed as soon as possible. If the finish times are the same, then the market points that they have collected in almancax forums and the highest score will be the first.
    All competitors who participate in the prize contest will automatically be added to the market points at the end of the contest.
    Note: You must be a minimum of 10 daily participants to participate in this contest.
    Each question is worth 250 points and it will be transferred to market points. 10 market points will be added to a contestant who makes 2500 correctly in the result of the competition.

All expenses incurred during the awarding to the contestant will be covered by almancax.

394-firsat-electronic-sozluk-6-language-translation-105457302.jpg

Reward: 6 Dildo Electronic Dictionary

Package Contents: Electronic dictionary, User guide, Battery

6 Dilde 60.000 is more than words, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Turkish.

20 times faster than normal dictionary.

It increases the speed of children going to school in German and English lessons.

When you travel abroad, you will be relieved in difficult times even if you do not speak German or English.

6 Dildo 10.000 word-qualified (60.000 words in total) English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Turkish.

World Clock, Currency Converter, Calculator, Clock, Alarm, Large LCD Screen, Small and Light Design.

Battery life of up to 6 months and up to 12 months, depending on usage intensity.

MuhaяяeM
    Exhibition Stand

As I mentioned in my message above, our contest 02.02.2013 is ending with 20: 00 and its member with fuk_18 has become the first.
    We would like to congratulate the friend who has the first name fuk_20 by responding correctly to the 16 problem.
    The scores of the friends who participated in the contest were put into their accounts as market points.
    Thank you for your attention.

reyyan to
    Exhibition Stand

I missed the competition date. next time, insha'Allah. also congratulate our winning friend

roye
    Exhibition Stand

Yaaaaa told me the horizon too but today I realized the place of the competition :(  i did it all right i'm gonna cry now :)

MuhaяяeM
    Exhibition Stand

Do not worry, our competitions will continue :)

roye
    Exhibition Stand

we are excitedly waiting :)

Displaying 5 answers - 1 to 5 (5 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.