His wife is EU / EEC (living in his own country) ATTENTION!

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    the sibernetike
    Exhibition Stand

If your spouse is an EU citizen and lives in a country other than his / her home country, do not apply for family reunification unless you want to wait long .. all you need is a Schengen visa that you can get in 1-2 days. I made a mistake, applied for family reunification, I have been waiting for 1 months for the visa I can get in 2-7 days. You can do this waiting period in your destination country. Schengen visa is very easy for EU / EEC citizens to get and less documentation is needed .. for your information.

EL-TURCO
    Exhibition Stand

Now, your situation is very different from other friends. You can mislead others with such a title and content. Because your husband is a Romanian citizen and you are Turkish. The reason why it took so long is because he had a house of his own and left work after you submitted incomplete documents. It was not enough. Then, you moved from Munich to Berlin and your documents were automatically transferred there, and you lost an extra time. If you had applied for a normal tourist visa, you would have received your visa in 3 days, as you said (of course, we assume that they did not reject it), but with this visa, it can last for a maximum of 3 months. You will stay in Germany and then have to return. Because YOU are not an EU citizen. I don't know if I could explain it? I felt the need to make this statement so that my friends would not be mistaken...

the sibernetike
    Exhibition Stand

Now, your situation is very different from other friends. You can mislead others with such a title and content. Because your husband is a Romanian citizen and you are Turkish. The reason why it took so long is because he had a house of his own and left work after you submitted incomplete documents. It was not enough. Then, you moved from Munich to Berlin and your documents were automatically transferred there, and you lost an extra time. If you had applied for a normal tourist visa, you would have received your visa in 3 days, as you said (of course, we assume that they did not reject it), but with this visa, you can stay for a maximum of 3 months. You stay in Germany and then you have to return. Because YOU are not an EU citizen. I don't know if I could explain it? I felt the need to make this statement so that my friends would not be mistaken...

After entering Germany, whatever you are entering (including illegal) in Germany you can apply for a session (if you are with your partner)

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Family involvement in this, that is, if the citizen is married and you go to Germany with a tourist visa, can you stay with the visa for a long time?

the sibernetike
    Exhibition Stand

Family involvement in this, that is, if the citizen is married and you go to Germany with a tourist visa, can you stay with the visa for a long time?

Yes, if he is married to an Ab citizen ..

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

on what basis do you say that there is a speck of vagueness in vandy yand where you are in the law to write in the law do not show such a head writing cunku

EL-TURCO
    Exhibition Stand

how are we going to learn this story? months waiting for months and weeks waiting for it.
    -Applying is one thing (of course, one can apply) but getting a residence permit is a different matter. You apply, then it all goes back to normal, you have a family reunion and come back.
    but as I said, you know something we do not know then let 's talk about it.
    —And if that's the case, why are you still in Turkey and waiting for a visa?
    tskler.

the sibernetike
    Exhibition Stand

how are we going to learn this story? months waiting for months and weeks waiting for it.
    -Applying is one thing (of course, one can apply) but getting a residence permit is a different matter. You apply, then it all goes back to normal, you have a family reunion and come back.
    but as I said, you know something we do not know then let 's talk about it.
    —And if that's the case, why are you still in Turkey and waiting for a visa?
    tskler.

I made it wrong as I mentioned in the first message and applied to the family union so I fell to this situation. while the EU rules apply to EU nationals living in countries other than their own. They are EU nationals in Germany, but they can benefit from the conveniences of EU legislation if they live in another country (Freizüg / EU, Freedom Of Movement).

https://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=OJ:L:2004:158:0077:0123:en:PDF

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

So if you are an EU citizen and you are married, if you are an EU citizen, you will get a normal visa and go to a normal visa session.

As I mentioned in the first message, I made a mistake and applied for family reunification so I fell into this situation. Meanwhile, EU rules apply to EU citizens living in a country other than their own. Germans are EU citizens, but if they live in a country other than Germany, they can benefit from the convenience of EU law (Freizüg / EU, Freedom Of Movement).

https://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=OJ:L:2004:158:0077:0123:en:PDF

the sibernetike
    Exhibition Stand

So if you are an EU citizen and you are married, if you are an EU citizen, you will get a normal visa and go to a normal visa session.

Yes. It is already clearly stated in the EU law, that the person going to the EU member spouse cannot be offered to apply for a Long-term visa or apply for family reunification. If the spouse of the EU member will stay longer than 3 months after their arrival, they must apply for a Residence.

For this entry

https://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/travel/entry-exit/non-eu-family/

For this session

https://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/residence/worker-pensioner/non-eu-family-members/spouses-children-parents_en.htm

or for login (select 'Stayin Aboard for up to 3 months' after the page opens')
    within the session (select 'Stayin Aboard for more than 3 months' after the page opens)

or you can check it out in German.

https://ec.europa.eu/justice/policies/citizenship/docs/guide_free_movement_low_de.pdf

I do not put Turkish as a translation mistake.

these are just a few links from thousands of links.

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

OK also I have ever had I never heard of such a thing that you say a person getting citizen and lives in Italy this German citizen that the wish to bring to marry inspiration from turkiyede wife can come if direct exits tourist visa by contacting italy yanina and here on tourist visas session can convert you now

I do not think I will ever be on this side, but I am the agent.

If a tourist to come if the necessary paperwork with the citizens' Cause besides getting married in germany but the session can not afford it are looking to re-turkiyeye petrified face family reunion to apply the terms and language certificate course.

Baybars
    Exhibition Stand

Yes. It is already clearly stated in the EU law, that the person going to the EU member spouse cannot be offered to apply for a Long-term visa or apply for family reunification. If the spouse of the EU member will stay longer than 3 months after their arrival, they must apply for a Residence.

For this entry

https://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/travel/entry-exit/non-eu-family/

For this session

https://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/residence/worker-pensioner/non-eu-family-members/spouses-children-parents_en.htm

or for login (select 'Stayin Aboard for up to 3 months' after the page opens')
    within the session (select 'Stayin Aboard for more than 3 months' after the page opens)

or you can check it out in German.

https://ec.europa.eu/justice/policies/citizenship/docs/guide_free_movement_low_de.pdf

I do not put Turkish as a translation mistake.

these are just a few links from thousands of links.

mrs,

I read the links you mentioned, so I read the verdigniz links .. none of these links say that you can come with a tourist visa and turn it into family reunification. 

Let me share the text and link of a German lawyer to you on this subject;

Wie Sie bereits angedeutet haben, entsteht dabei das Problem, dass der Visumszweck falsch ist, unabhängig davon, ob Ihre Braut die Heirat explicit ausgeschlossen hat; das Visum wird für einen bestimmten Grund, zum Beispiel Tourismus erteilt; wenn dann von diesem Grund abgewichen wird, zum Beispiel durch eine Arbeitsaufnahme oder eine Eheschließung, wird quasi automatisch von falschen Angaben bei der Visumsbeantragung ausgegangen.

this is the link: https://www.deutsche-anwaltshotline.de/rechtsberatung/101176-kann-ein-nicht-eu-buerger-mit-einem-schengen-visum-einen-deutschen-in-daenemark-heiraten-ohne-eine-ausweisung-zu-fuerchten

The lawyer here responds to a German who got married in Denmark and a person who came to Europe with a Ukrainian citizen Schengenvisum .. and in his explanation he says that because of misleading the Consulate, they can cancel the tourist visa instantly.

§ 39
    Verlängerung eines Aufenthalts im Bundesgebiet für längerfristige Zwecke

Über die im Aufenthaltsgesetz Doğrugelten Fälle hinaus can ein Ausländer einen Aufenthaltstitel im Bundesgebiet einholen oder verlängern lassen, wenn

private Staatsangeheriger eines in Anhang II der Verordnung (EG) Nr. 539/2001 aufgeführten Staates ist und sich rechtmäßig im Bundesgebiet aufhält oder ein gültiges Schengen-Visum für kurzfristige Aufenthalte (§ 6 Absatz 1 Nummer 1 des Aufenthaltsgesetzes) besitzt, sofern die Voraussetzungen eines Anspruchs auf Erufentenhalt eines

Session 39, Article 3 of the residence law

This Article regulates the application and extension of the session. According to the law, the countries in the list that the law mentions, which I have marked in red, are countries that have the right to enter Germany without a visa, such as Brazil (Turkey is not on the list). Citizens of these countries can apply for residence after arriving with a tourist visa. In the first sentence of the law, the law is KANN in the place I marked in purple. It says.. it can be given, it does not say it should definitely be given.. In other words, the Foreigners Office may send the person back to his country and ask him to get a family reunification visa, even despite this law.. Turkish citizens are not even included in the situation here.. To clarify this blood issue, an example from another law is "Sie" soll in der Regel abweichend von § 5 Abs. 1 Nr. 1 in Fallen des Satzes 1 Nr. 1 erteilt werden” is an example from a law that has nothing to do with this issue. In the example I gave, the civil servant has no initiative because he says it should be given because the law says Soll.. but on our main subject, the law says Kann, which means he leaves it to the initiative of the Foreigners Office.. and the issue he leaves to this initiative does not concern Turkish citizens at all, because Turkey is not on the list mentioned by the law..

As a result, there is not even a law regulating a Turkish citizen who has come with a tourist visa to marry and extend his visa. As you mentioned above, he may mislead this Consulate if the foreigners' office wants to see the situation as such .. that is, the intention of obtaining the tourist visa for the purpose of marriage is actually different. .

Now let's get to the live examples; https://www.forum-ukraine.de/forum/index.php?page=Thread&postID=73551#post73551 the situation of a couple who came and got married with a tourist visa with this serial in this link;

Im concreted Fall ist die Frau ist mit einem 90 Tage Multi Schengenvisum nach Deutschland gekommen. Die Papiere vom OLG waren fertig und es gab einen Termin beim Standesamt.
    Die Heirat wurde zuvor bei der zuständigen ABH angezeigt. Diese hat mit der Visastelle in Kiew Telefoniert und die Sache gemeldet.
    Gleich nach der Eheschließung wurde bei der ABH der Reisepass mit Visum (Schengen), das A1 Zertifikat, Nachweis der Krankenversicherung, Gehaltswachweise der letzten 3 Monate sowie der Nachweis über ausreichend Wohnraum submitted.
    Es wurde sofort die Familienzusammenführung gemacht und positiv bescheinigt, eine Fiktionsbescheinigung für 3 Monate ausgestellt damit required werden konnte, und der elektronische Aufenthaltstitel beantragt.
    All you need is 120 Euros and 30 Minutes. Eine Ausreise war nicht erforderlich.

In the summer, the child is married again with a Ukrainian girl. Getting session without having to leave ..

I can give some more examples, but there is no need to extend the subject and worry about it .. Let's write a summary of the situation ..

With a tourist visa to germany come, get married and how to get the laws of a Turkish citizen who wants to apply for a session before going to Germany nor the European laws in letting no law regulating the rights of letting .. theory mostly to foreigners circle depending on it's sending back Turkish citizens in Turkey and family reunification wants to apply for a visa . If it has many examples on the internet .. one per thousand probability foreigners agency initiative uses the room if data after completing the paper, including the A1 CERTIFICATE, so he wants to do is clearly .. but I would not return to the country dedigin in the Turkish citizen hiçbir can not claim rights and Turkey to go back and family reunification visa applicants must .. that 98% of foreigners office is sending these people back to Turkey ..

Baybars
    Exhibition Stand

the sibernetike
    Exhibition Stand

https://ec.europa.eu/justice/policies/citizenship/docs/guide_free_movement_low.pdf

Pages 14 – 15 – 16 (I am not translating because many EU citizen spouses probably know at least a little English and this is just to inform them)

It tells exactly what I mean. For EU Citizens, EU Laws apply.

The law applied in Germany for the harmonization of EU laws

https://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/freiz_gg_eu_2004/BJNR198600004

( Freizügigkeitsgesetz/EU – FreizügG/EU )

Baybars
    Exhibition Stand

https://ec.europa.eu/justice/policies/citizenship/docs/guide_free_movement_low.pdf

Pages 14 – 15 – 16 (I am not translating because many EU citizen spouses probably know at least a little English and this is just to inform them)

It tells exactly what I mean. For EU Citizens, EU Laws apply.

The law applied in Germany for compliance with EU laws

https://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/freiz_gg_eu_2004/BJNR198600004

( Freizügigkeitsgesetz/EU – FreizügG/EU )

Look, what I wanted to write to you was the water I wanted to write to you .. In your given links, someone who comes with a tourist visa does not say that he will turn his visa into a session .. I wrote you directly from a lawyer and the law above, understandably .. look here you have mentioned the first link from the page direct quote

Your right to reside for more than three months is subject to certain conditions. the
    The nature of these conditions depends on your status in the host EU country.

The above sentence is the title text of the article that begins with the link you provided, what can you do after 3 months .. I don't know if I need to translate it, but let me write it anyway ..

Staying with the right of residence after 3 months depends on certain rules. These rules are determined according to your status in that member country.

In other words, in none of the examples given is there anything saying that you come with a Tourist Visa and then you can convert it into a residence right by getting married. Besides, this may even mislead the Consulate. It does.. In the article I gave above from the lawyer, I wrote that a lawyer said this..

the sibernetike
    Exhibition Stand

Staying after 3 months depends on the status of your spouse, not yours.
    If your spouse decides to stay for more than 3 months or is already there for more than 3 months, If your spouse is working, looking for a job or registered with the Jobcenter, they only need to show a place to stay. No rental contract is required. However, if a student or not working, there must be money, real estate and private insurance in his bank account. These are the special conditions you mentioned above.

My goal is to ensure that your friends in my situation do not make the same mistake I did. But taking what I said into consideration, everyone can do their own research and interpret what is written in their own way. Since I did this research after applying, I cannot go back. If I do not get any results by July 1, I will withdraw my visa application and apply for an "Entry visa".

2.2. Entry and residence of third country family members
    2.2.1. Entry visa
    As provided in Article 5 (2), Member States may require third country family members
    moving with or joining an EU citizen to whom the Directive applies to have an entry visa.
    Such family members have not only the right to enter the territory of the Member State, but
    also the right to obtain an entry visa18. This distinguishes them from other third countries
    nationals, who have no such right.
    Third country family members should be issued as soon as possible and on the basis of an
    accelerated procedure with a free of charge short-term entry visa. By analogy with Article
    23 of the Visa Code19 the Commission considers that delays of more than four weeks are not
    reasonable The authorities of the Member States should guide the family members as to the
    type of visa they should apply for, and they cannot require them to apply for long-term,
    residence or family reunion visas
    . Member States must grant such family members every
    facility to obtain the necessary visas. Member States may use premium call lines or services
    of an external company to set up an appointment but must offer the possibility of direct access
    to the consulate to third country family members.
    As the right to be issued with an entry visa is derived from the family link with the EU
    citizen, Member States may require only the presentation of a valid passport and evidence
    of the family link20 (and also dependency, serious health grounds, durability of partnerships,
    where applicable). No additional documents, such as a proof of accommodation, sufficient
    resources, an invitation letter or return ticket, can be required.

Displaying 15 answers - 1 to 15 (48 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.