We can provide jobs in Frankfurt and on the outskirts of Frankfurt.

> Forums > Cafe almancax > We can provide jobs in Frankfurt and on the outskirts of Frankfurt.

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    YAMANEF to
    Exhibition Stand

Hello everyone, if there are new friends in Frankfurt and the surrounding area who are looking for a job, they can contact me.

Required features 2 companies available

1 DUNLOP. If you have a profession in Turkey and you can translate here (if you have a profession), dunlop will take him as his worker (he gives 1 year vertrag and fest according to the situation).
    TIME COST:
    14 euros on the Dunlop
    If you come over the house for 10,50 euro 21, the working system is

2. frankfurt flughafen. APS COMPANY . Required to recruit qualified and unskilled workers: MINIMUM Class B driver's license, Criminal record from Turkey and Germany (Consulate for Turkey, rathaus for Germany), consulate demands 20 euros for free rathaus, B1 level German is a requirement (If so, you will take the dangerous goods exam after recruitment).
    HOUR COST
    11 euro hourly fee + train ticket (collectively given 6 times for 2 months, 1 year) One gutschein every 3 months gives a fest according to your work situation

NOTE: Please do not work in cleaning companies and do not lose your rights. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO FINANCIAL PROFIT FROM THIS SHARING AND ABOUT HELPING SOMEONE. I AM JUST GIVING THEM INFORMATION OF WHERE BEWERBUNG WILL BE GIVEN AND WHO TO CONTACT WITH. SLAR CAN SEND ME AN EMAIL    almaselcuk35@gmail.com

• To reply to this topic You must be logged in.