Execution debt creates a visa problem?

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    Attache
    Exhibition Stand

Hello friends,

I have a loan and credit card debt to the bank was transferred to the execution of the family reunion visa debt problem I wonder?

30 in September I made an application on Wednesday, the foreigners branch here we've sent the paperwork ankraya said I'm afraid the problem will be opened if you have information about the subject of debt openly, I'm glad if you're informed.

Maid
    Exhibition Stand

Hello,
    In case of debts and debts to the bank, there will be no problem unless the foreign exit ban is imposed by the bank. However, if you owe to the government, you will have problems such as tax debts and so on. Apart from this, in Turkey Do not connect the state debt in Germany, I know. I did a lot of research. I have never had a problem before I got a tourist visa when I owe.

ysmnxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

If you do not have a ban from abroad, I think nothing will happen. One of my friends had a debt of 10 thousand TL. Last week came, you can pay your visa debts from abroad. But there also paid when customs officers pulls you aside, you do not come to Turkey to.

Maid
    Exhibition Stand

It's learned from the law enforcement agencies.
    Of course I don't know the next process. I hope there's no trouble.

Attache
    Exhibition Stand

I do not have any tax debt against the state, as I said I owe to the bank 2 week before they gave the execution

Maid
    Exhibition Stand

Don't be afraid if they don't have any assets. They're just gonna call the law firm and bother them.

Displaying 5 answers - 1 to 5 (5 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.