Does anyone in Istanbul want to learn German and pass the A1 exam in one go?

> Forums > General German and German A1 Family Combination Courses > Does anyone in Istanbul want to learn German and pass the A1 exam in one go?

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    memduh
    Exhibition Stand

Hello guys, this is Memduh GÜNGÖR.

I live in Beylikdüzü district of Istanbul. I met Elif Hoca 2 months ago through Almancax. I interviewed with many courses, but none of them seemed sincere. Its successes already explain how simple the education it provides. After long discussions, I started taking lessons from Ms. Elif and took the A23 exam on December 2011, 1. The results came yesterday and although I did not know even a few words of German 2 months ago, I managed to get 74 points in a single exam. Teacher Elif gives such a good lesson that it is memorable, and she also has very good resources and data. In the same vein, it provides a completely didactic education, not a rote learning one. The distance between my home and the place where I took lessons is 2,5 - 3 hours, and I traveled by public transportation for 6 hours round trip each time. I said, "THE TIME WILL GET LONG, LET IT BE LONG" and I was definitely right. THANK YOU TEACHER, THANK YOU GERMAN... Those who are looking for a course in Istanbul, do not wander in vain, teacher Elif, there is only one educator on this subject and I do not know any other educator.

VISUAL DOCUMENT EVIDENCE IS BELOW. (It was my first exam and believe me, I was very anxious, I did not have a training before. Thanks to my teacher Elif, my fear was gone and I succeeded. It was not only a teacher, but also our sister.
    ONE SHOT FULL HIT ,,,,,

a1.jpg

mutim2
    Exhibition Stand

Good advertisements for elif hoca :)

memduh
    Exhibition Stand

It's not an advertisement, brother, believe me, facts are written. I received training from him personally. May God be pleased with my teacher and my sister, I do not spare my prayers, especially on the day of the exam, there were many people who had taken courses from big institutions and took it for the third time. We are almost left with professors compared to those who claim to have received the best education....

mutim2
    Exhibition Stand

It's true, my friend, how happy are you... I hope you always meet beautiful people according to your heart..

netalman by
    Exhibition Stand

Hello,

I could not resist because my name was passed, I wanted to write. :) Rather than my advertisement, these coming friends are trying to thank almancax in this way because they come from almancax and - everyone who lives knows - this period is really a very difficult and troublesome period and people can only understand the color of the work after taking a course and taking an exam. They are just trying to help each other, lest they fall wrong.

I think if there is anyone who needs to be thanked here, it is the Germanax officials. They were with us completely for the sake of God, without seeking any benefit from anyone, including me. There really wasn't much I did, I just did my duty. This is the correct one. This is a platform where everyone, teachers and students, can benefit and help each other. May God bless everyone who contributed. Greetings and Regards…

mutim2
    Exhibition Stand

Hello,

I could not resist because my name was passed, I wanted to write. :) Rather than my advertisement, these coming friends are trying to thank almancax in this way because they come from almancax and - everyone who lives knows - this period is really a very difficult and troublesome period and people can only understand the color of the work after taking a course and taking an exam. They are just trying to help each other, lest they fall wrong.

I think if there is anyone who needs to be thanked here, it is the Germanax officials. They were with us completely for the sake of God, without seeking any benefit from anyone, including me. There really wasn't much I did, I just did my duty. This is the correct one. This is a platform where everyone, teachers and students, can benefit and help each other. May God bless everyone who contributed. Greetings and Regards…

Thanks to this, we learned who you are in our teacher Elif, I wish you success ..

netalman by
    Exhibition Stand

Danke schön.  :)  God bless you.

fotoademxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Teacher Elif, I'm glad I came to you thanks to this site and I had the pleasure of passing it in one go, even though I don't know any German. May God bless you and German. I'm glad I recommend my teacher Elif, who I have recommended to other friends here and who has succeeded in the course myself in one go, both financially and spiritually.

exam date 01.20.2012
        result: 83
    Best regards to Adam Demir

guru
    Exhibition Stand

How come we complete the course in 4 weeks successfully? Sorry, but even on your website it doesn't say where the course is. you are not reliable. completely advertising.

netalman by
    Exhibition Stand

WE HAVE PROVEN WITH THE CERTIFICATES WE HAVE BEEN RELIABLE FOR THE YEARS, THE HIGH GRADES RECEIVED IN THE EXAM, AND NO STUDENTS STAYED IN THE EXAM.

ADDRESS us not to write our REASONS NOT FOUND ONLY we REGION, ALL OF TURKEY 'YE NOT ADDRESS's our.

IF THAT DOESN'T COME TO YOU, YOU CAN ASK US TO THE AUTHORITIES OF THE SITE YOU ARE HERE IN -GERMANCAX!

MuhaяяeM
    Exhibition Stand

How come we complete the course in 4 weeks successfully? Sorry, but even on your website it doesn't say where the course is. you are not reliable. completely advertising.

It is evident from the statistics that there is not a single student who has failed the A1 exam so far.

guru
    Exhibition Stand

If we are logical, no 100% success guarantee can be given anywhere in the world. How come every trainee passes the exam? There isn't even an address given on the website yet. It says transportation by one vehicle, but the specified place is Göztepe. wonder how to reach =)

dielosch
    Exhibition Stand

Where is Muharrem Admin? Can you give information about this course?

MuhaяяeM
    Exhibition Stand

If we are logical, no 100% success guarantee can be given anywhere in the world. How come every trainee passes the exam? There isn't even an address given on the website yet. It says transportation by one vehicle, but the specified place is Göztepe. wonder how to reach =)

One hundred percent success guarantee is given, the success rate is obvious. Comments are obvious.
    It is up to you whether to reputation or not.

MuhaяяeM
    Exhibition Stand

Where is Muharrem Admin? Can you give information about this course?

Hello dielosch, you have been absent for a long time, welcome to the forum. :)
    The German course in Istanbul belongs to our teacher, Elif, one of the almancax instructors, and has a very high success rate. :)

guru
    Exhibition Stand

I think this site has an agreement with Elif lady, I don't understand anymore. I already met with elif on Friday. Your website was in a completely different state just on Friday. why should I call for detailed path. Ustellik Elif lady herself said on the phone that I have an office. I called the goethe institute, they don't know such a place either. So I'm not talking about research that I

Displaying 15 answers - 1 to 15 (20 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.