jMemorize (word memorization program)

> Forums > Active Learning and German Word Memorization Methods > jMemorize (word memorization program)

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    shamata
    Exhibition Stand

Hello friends

You can use this program without installing it in any computer environment. No platform dependency. You need to have java installed on your system for your use.
    I made a video on my home computer. A video of a video showing both the installation and use of the program for both promotional purposes. If you have any questions, you can ask here.

download link

adaizm is
    Exhibition Stand

Hello friends

You can use this program without installing it in any computer environment. No platform dependency. You need to have java installed on your system for your use.
    I made a video on my home computer. A video of a video showing both the installation and use of the program for both promotional purposes. If you have any questions, you can ask here.

a yes i remember this program the inn is on a continuous screen a page is asking questions asking survey short test it was not it ??

download link

Exhibition Stand

–> This page does not open for me now. :( What should I do? Can you give me full link, my friend, we can click on it. :)

shamata
    Exhibition Stand

–> This page does not open for me now. :( What should I do? Can you give me full link, my friend, we can click on it. :)

https://www.ubuntuone.com/5X236Mc5raxhyih1FBt3AF

a yes i remember this program the inn is on a continuous screen a page is asking questions asking survey short test it was not it ??

No. This program does not open the page continuously. Think of this program as a test. You enter a lot of words in German and Turkish and the program shows you the words you have entered and wants you to find the opposite. For example, you want to show German words and you want to know how to speak German.

zum Beispiel: the program shows das Auto. It says show counterpart at the bottom. We click there and we get the word "car", in Turkish. There are two options, yes and no. If we know saddle, we click yes and the program switches to the next word. If we do not know, we click on no and the program switches to other words again, but asks again for the words we do not know. Depending on you, the program has the option to find the Turkish equivalent from German or the Turkish equivalent from Turkish. I hope you understand what the program does and how it works. After downloading and watching the video in the link, you will understand what the program is and how it works.

adaizm is
    Exhibition Stand

I'm clicking on why it gives a continuous error: ((

shamata
    Exhibition Stand

I'm clicking on why it gives a continuous error: ((

If you write what the mistake is, I will try to help you.

adaizm is
    Exhibition Stand

die datei wmploc.dll hat versionsnummer 12.7600.16667
    but

windows media player nicht richtig instaler

shamata
    Exhibition Stand

die datei wmploc.dll hat versionsnummer 12.7600.16667
    but

windows media player nicht richtig instaler

Do not click directly on the link. Right click on the link and download it with save as. Actually there is no error in the connection. It gave you a warning because when you click the link, your browser tries to run it with your media player and it tells you that the windows media player on your computer is not installed correctly. So first download the file to your computer and then open it with the media player you are watching movies on your computer.

Exhibition Stand

No. This program does not open the page continuously. Think of this program as a test. You enter a lot of words in German and Turkish and the program shows you the words you have entered and wants you to find the opposite. For example, you want to show German words and you want to know how to speak German.

zum Beispiel: the program shows das Auto. It says show counterpart at the bottom. We click there and we get the word "car", in Turkish. There are two options, yes and no. If we know saddle, we click yes and the program switches to the next word. If we do not know, we click on no and the program switches to other words again, but asks again for the words we do not know. Depending on you, the program has the option to find the Turkish equivalent from German or the Turkish equivalent from Turkish. I hope you understand what the program does and how it works. After downloading and watching the video in the link, you will understand what the program is and how it works.

–> Okay, when I get home I will click on Ziel speichern unter… and save the target differently as you said. God bless you.

adaizm is
    Exhibition Stand

Do not click directly on the link. Right click on the link and download it with save as. Actually there is no error in the connection. It gave you a warning because when you click the link, your browser tries to run it with your media player and it tells you that the windows media player on your computer is not installed correctly. So first download the file to your computer and then open it with the media player you are watching movies on your computer.

OK shamata birder i mı medıa palyer why is not working new format is not installed there is media but the first click did not make the installation i am not having an experiment i do not have a clue about why you can help me lutfen
    Thank you.

Exhibition Stand

–> I can also help with computer-related program errors. Attention everyone. :)

Exhibition Stand

–> Okay, when I get home I will click on Ziel speichern unter… and save the target differently as you said. God bless you.

–> Now when I tried it at school, with Linux, there was a save target as menu. Now I came home, I have Windows 8 Pro on my laptop as of this morning, the options that appear when I click on the link are;

– Copy the link
    – Link in einer Registerkarte fffnen
    – Link is fffnen

Ziel speichern unter… no, what happens now?

shamata
    Exhibition Stand

–> Now when I tried it at school, with Linux, there was a save target as menu. Now I came home, I have Windows 8 Pro on my laptop as of this morning, the options that appear when I click on the link are;

– Copy the link
    – Link in einer Registerkarte fffnen
    – Link is fffnen

Ziel speichern unter… no, what happens now?

I am using Linux (CentOS 6). The operating system does not notice. I wonder which browser does not have this option? I do not use internet explorer (I do not know how it is there). I recommend you install the Firefox browser.

https://www.mozilla.org/de/firefox/new/

I am using Firefox and it seems that option is right click on the link.

…. I hope from all of us

OK shamata birder i mı medıa palyer why is not working new format is not installed there is media but the first click did not make the installation i am not having an experiment i do not have a clue about why you can help me lutfen
    Thank you.

As I mentioned above, I do not use the Windows operating system, so if I write something, I am not entirely sure. Maybe the friends who use the Windows operating system can help the forum. In fact, you can install another media player on your system which your video computer has downloaded and you can watch it smoothly. I recommend you VLC player. In addition, you do not need to install the decoder. VLC is installed with its own solvents. Although it is not a solution to your exact problem, I am hopeful if you can help a little.

Exhibition Stand

–> Just yesterday I installed Windows 8 Pro on my computer, I have Internet Explorer 10, I do not need Firefox. Can you upload this document to rapid or dropbox? Would I be asking too much from you if I asked this too? ashamed of:)

shamata
    Exhibition Stand

–> Just yesterday I installed Windows 8 Pro on my computer, I have Internet Explorer 10, I do not need Firefox. Can you upload this document to rapid or dropbox? Would I be asking too much from you if I asked this too? ashamed of:)

Honor brother

…… the address that starts with ubuntuone is a system like dropbox. If the problem is opening the video in the player, I can upload the file as .zip and the problem will be solved. 

Exhibition Stand

–> OK, downloading now. I did. :)

Displaying 15 answers - 1 to 15 (17 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.