About travel insurance…

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    trapper
    Exhibition Stand

Friends, I am going to Germany on Sunday. Do I have to have travel insurance for this?? Also, there is a passport stamp fee of 15 lira. Can I get it at the airport or do I have to go to the treasury office and get it? Thank you for your help.

tugce_doerj is
    Exhibition Stand

You can get the stamp from the airport. I got it from there. If you come with family reunification, you don't need travel insurance. you need insurance if you come to touristic ..

trapper
    Exhibition Stand

You can get the stamp from the airport. I got it from there. If you come with family reunification, you don't need travel insurance. you need insurance if you come to touristic ..

hmm.. I understand, thank you.. the plane is at night.. although that place where stamps are taken is open 7/24, right…?

tugce_doerj is
    Exhibition Stand

I bought it when you first came here.You get it 1 time already. After you get your session, there is no need for that stamp again. I guess I got on the plane like 12. So it was open at 9.5 am and I don't know if it would be open at night too.

trapper
    Exhibition Stand

I bought it when you first came here.You get it 1 time already. After you get your session, there is no need for that stamp again. I guess I got on the plane like 12. So it was open at 9.5 am and I don't know if it would be open at night too.

OK..I solved it...I did not leave my job to chance, I requested it from Ziraat Bank..Thank you for your help my friend..Thank you..

tugce_doerj is
    Exhibition Stand

okay:) have a nice journey

trapper
    Exhibition Stand

okay:) have a nice journey

Thank you.. okay :)

screamxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

;))))

Displaying 7 answers - 1 to 7 (7 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.