get indefinite session without B1

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    sanseyy
    Exhibition Stand

Hello friends,

I have been living in Germany for 7 years. I am married to a German citizen Turkish, we have two children and they are German citizens. I work as IT in a very good German company and earn well. Unfortunately, for some reason, I could not get the B1 certificate. For these reasons, they give a permanent 1 year session. I don't have time to go to the course etc. Do I have a chance if I give it to a lawyer? Or what should I do?

yenicerixnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Hello, I made my citizenship application at the end of 6 years and they sent it back because of only 1 document missing. If the formula1 document in Turkey is old, they want a new one. When I applied for indefinite residence before, they did not give it due to lack of documents. I guess this will happen to you too. If you do not carry the conditions, they certainly do not give. To be honest, I don't think it will be resolved with a lawyer.

Earl of Monte Cristo
    Exhibition Stand

You wait for 1 month to get the deadline from the foreigners' office, and it takes 3 months for the card to arrive, take a picture again, fill out the application form, it's a difficult situation. Lots of hassle. The repetition period ends, the same transactions again, I have b1, but they give me 1 year and 1 year because I am unemployed.

Ohne idealien
    Exhibition Stand

B1 is not you. It is the most important of the original documents. B1 requirement with integration.

aras.xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Hello b1 how many months did you finish which state

Nesibe of
    Exhibition Stand

Hello b1 how many months did you finish which state

B1 is not difficult, how many years have you been living in Germany? If you study for the exam for 1 month, you will have a good time. Don't overdo it. I bought it immediately after 1 year of living. There is nothing to fear b1. There is already a lot of information, content, and topics for the exam on youtube. Get rid of it as soon as possible 😇.

Nesibe of
    Exhibition Stand

B1 is not difficult, how many years have you been living in Germany? If you study for the exam for 1 month, you will have a good time. Don't overdo it. I bought it immediately after 1 year of living. There is nothing to fear b1. There is already a lot of information, content, and topics for the exam on youtube. Get rid of it as soon as possible 😇.

state of Bavaria

Heartless
    Exhibition Stand

The employee in Ausländerbehörde can take the initiative and find your German sufficient and give an indefinite session, but there is a 1% probability. You don't need to go to the B1 course, you can study directly on the internet and take the exam, you don't have the chance to say that you don't have time. If you want to study for 1 hour every day, you will be ready for the exam in 2 or 3 weeks. I don't understand what's the deal with the lawyer. There is no legal practice in Germany, don't waste your money.

volkanxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Hello friends,

I have been living in Germany for 7 years. I am married to a German citizen Turkish, we have two children and they are German citizens. I work as IT in a very good German company and earn well. Unfortunately, for some reason, I could not get the B1 certificate. For these reasons, they give a permanent 1 year session. I don't have time to go to the course etc. Do I have a chance if I give it to a lawyer? Or what should I do?

Greetings,
    Friends have mentioned some things, I would like to add a few things.
    First of all, in Germany, the initiative of the officer who does your paperwork plays an important role, unfortunately, some people get caught up in the news about their work.
    If you appear before an officer knowing your legal rights, you are 1-0 ahead in every way.
    I don't know how the latest legal regulations are. I need to do some research in time, but what most people don't know; There is no such thing as a course requirement in Germany.

Therefore, you can get your certificate by improving yourself only by taking the b1 exam.

During the process of obtaining my German citizenship, they said you should take an integration course, so I said no, it is not compulsory, I will study and take the exam on my own, and that's what I did. Those who know, know...

So, long story short, if you trust your German, if you can speak in front of the officer and speak German, when he realizes that you are above your b1 level, he will not be able to ask for a document from you. It is written in the law clearly and clearly!

If your German is not at that level, you can go to VHS and register for the nearest exam date and get b1 without having to go to the course.

Mfg.

Displaying 8 answers - 1 to 8 (8 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.