Documents Required for Tourist Visa

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

IMPORTANT: Documents must be submitted according to the order in which they are sent
    2. [ ] Documents must be delivered in person
    3. [ ] 2 Biometric passport size photographs
    Resmin feature;
    * Last 6 should be taken in months to reflect the last appearance
    * 45 must be X X NUMX mm in size.
    * The edges need to be frameless
    * The face should be reflected from the front, your head open and your eyes all visible

4. [ ] TR Passport valid for at least 10 months, with first issue date not older than 6 years
    For visa issuance in the passport, at least 2 page must be vacant from the pages of VISITORS.

5. [ ] Passport photocopy
    6. [ ] 1 Schengen visa Application Form
    1 number of reference forms completed by the applicant in his handwritten, complete and legible form. You can contact the visa department at the entrance of the visa department free of charge or at the Consulate page before applying

7. [ ] Original and photocopy of tourist invitation from the inviting person, not older than 6 months
    The invitation must be arranged according to Article 68.th of the German residence law.
    It is imperative that the person inviting the invitation has a statement that the financial situation has been examined.
    Except for the foreigners' circle, it does not apply to the invitations issued by the German notary public.

8. [ ] Original and photocopy of Travel and Health Insurance valid in all Schengen countries.
    The insurance covers the following services;
    – Must be valid for all Schengen Countries.
    – The guarantee limit must be at least 30.000,- Euro.
    – The insurance company must have branches in Schengen countries and Liechtenstein.
    – It must include the costs of emergency medical intervention, emergency inpatient treatment in hospital and repatriation to the country of residence in case of illness.
    – Insurance must cover the requested visa period
    – There must be a statement in the policy that the insurance covers all Schengen countries. It is not enough to just write on a European scale.
    – It is important to ensure that there are no issuance or age restrictions in the policies taken out by applicants over the age of 65.
    No time interval should be specified in the insurance.

9. [ ] Original and photocopy of the Fully Accumulated Population Registration Sample
    Original and photocopy of the Full Accepted Collective Population Registration Sample of the applicant, whose thoughts section has been filled in completely.
    In the document, mother, father, all siblings, spouses and children should be fully involved.

10. [ ] Original and photocopy of the employment document signed by the authorized signatory on letterhead
    In the context of the verse, the duration of the work in the institution should be indicated.

11. [ ] Original and photocopy of the permit from the workplace during the visa period
    (For teachers, permission document must be from Ministry of Education)

12. [ ] Original and photocopy of Signature Circular OR Company stamp and signature on photocopy
    In very exceptional cases, documents can be presented in photocopies if the signature circulars are not originally presented.
    In this case, however, the copy must be signed by the corporation and the signing authority on the photocopy.
    It must be signed by the signature authority, otherwise documents will not be accepted.

13. [ ] Original and photocopy of Chamber of Commerce registration OR Company stamp and signature on photocopy
    In very exceptional cases, documents can be presented as photocopies of documents if the Chamber chamber record is not originally presented.
    In this case, however, the copy must be signed by the corporation and the signing authority on the photocopy.
    It must be signed by the signature authority, otherwise documents will not be accepted.

14. [ ] Original and photocopy of the Tax certificate for the current year OR Company stamp and signature on the photocopy
    In very exceptional cases, documents can be presented as photocopies if the tax bill is not originally presented.

15. [ ] SSI Service photocopy must have SSI stamp
    Internet output can be received.

16. [ ] Photocopy of SSI employment declaration. Company stamp and signature of authorized signatory on photocopy
    17. [ ] Original and photocopy of the latest pay slip
    18. [ ] Original and photocopy of all documents showing financial and financial situation
    (House, land, documents of the title of the apartments, lease contracts proving the rent income, licenses of the vehicles, breakdown of the account showing entrance and exit)

19. [ ] Original and photocopy of the Deed or Lease Contract of the house where the applicant is staying
    If the Land Cover is presented and it is not clear whether it is a house on the plot, documents proving that you are living in or living in the house should be presented. For example: Electricity, Water or Telephone Bills.

Rent contract, rental fee must be included.

20. [ ] Original and photocopy of the applicant's identity card
    21. [ ] Health certificate, if available OR original and photocopy of Bağkur letter
    22. [ ] Visa Processing fee, 60 Euros
    Euro and must be fully booked

23. [ ] If the applicant is married and his/her spouse is working, documents proving his/her income must be submitted.
    If the employee is a salary payroll, retirement pension document etc ..

24. [ ] If available, old passports should be presented

Warning:
    Please come to the consulate no later than 15 minutes before your appointment.
    Apply to the UPS Service, which is located in the inner courtyard of the visa department, without having to apply for a visa, and you will receive all the information about your passport,
    When you go to the application, you have your mobile phone. do not bring big bags, computers, equipment, there is no place you can entrust them.
    You must bring all the general documents we have indicated to you with you in full, but when you go to the office, the consular officer in charge may request additional documents due to special circumstances.
    You can contact the visa department at the entrance of the visa department free of charge or at the consulate page before applying for the application form. The form must be filled and signed before the appointment.
    Upon receipt of the visa, immediately check the accuracy of the information on the visa, in particular the validity date and the name and surname of the visa. If there are errors, you should contact the visa department immediately.

Sincerely,
    German Embassy / Consulate General Visa Information and Appointment Service

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

actual

damlaözdem is
    Exhibition Stand

hello, please help me please. I want to invite you to the reception as a tourist. I do not work on my own. the invitation will be the boss of my coat, I will have my own place, the winner will be the BI effect, please help me, please help me with the thumb from the SIMDI. By the way, I am a citizen of my German citizen.
    />:(” title=”>:(” class=”bbcode_smiley” />

EL-TURCO
    Exhibition Stand

hello, please help me please. I want to invite you to the reception as a tourist. I do not work on my own. the invitation will be the boss of my coat, I will have my own place, the winner will be the BI effect, please help me, please help me with the thumb from the SIMDI. By the way, I am a citizen of my German citizen.
    />:(” title=”>:(” class=”bbcode_smiley” /> It doesn't really matter who issued the invitation. At one time, I received an invitation from a German whom I have never met. An invitation is easy. If my aunt goes too hard at the consulate, my daughter's boss sent it, she will tell the truth. Nothing will happen, the officers there deal with hundreds of people like us every day. They will catch the truth when they lie anyway. Relax. Whoever has the power to issue an invitation should do so. Good luck.

adaizm is
    Exhibition Stand

I do not know who the invitation was from. I have not received any invitation from the person I have not known yet. The secretary is very friendly and the aunt goes to the consulate very much and the boss of my daughter sends the invitation. If you can afford it, take it easy.

To get rid of his mother-in-law forty somersaults this madman ignorant kept trying to bring next, hasbınAllah

EL-TURCO
    Exhibition Stand

…………

damlaözdem is
    Exhibition Stand

Let's pay attention to our anchor words! I have a mother-in-law and I have a kayaValide it is my ANNEM. I would not go to this job if my wife was bad, but we are like two friends with her. Your comments are from my father.

Exhibition Stand

–> Let's not use words and sentences that will interfere with private life.

adaizm is
    Exhibition Stand

Let's pay attention to our anchor words! I have a mother-in-law and I have a kayaValide it is my ANNEM. I would not go to this job if my wife was bad, but we are like two friends with her. Your comments are from my father.

I was joking, but I didn't realize that you and the other one (the young boy wearing glasses in the photo, whose nickname I can't remember at the moment) are new and aggressive people. Don't contact me, bro. If you are as good as Batu and Ufuk say, stay there…….good luck..

The best answer given is the silence I made in the following seconds……………………period

esma 41
    Exhibition Stand

I was joking, but I didn't realize that you and the other one (the young boy wearing glasses in the photo, whose nickname I can't remember at the moment) are new and aggressive people. Don't contact me, bro. If you are as good as Batu and Ufuk say, stay there…….good luck..

The best answer given is the silence I made in the following seconds……………………period

Dear adainism,

I hope you will not be silent before me with your permission.

Your sense of joke, should I say your style, or should I say your 'expression'...

To get rid of his mother-in-law forty somersaults this madman ignorant kept trying to bring next, hasbınAllah

this is not something we are very accustomed to in this Forum.
    Therefore, there may be misunderstandings and these wrong understandings can be corrected in a valley.

But this statement of yours…

but I'm new and aggressive in your pants and yours (I can not remember your nickname and I can not remember your nickname).If you are as much as the batun and the horizon say, stay there…….good luck..

I think it has never happened.
    Some of the members you call 'aggressive types' have made great efforts in this Forum.
    Perhaps the share of these veterans may not go to the horizon and go to the bat,
    this point does not make sense. but if (I would like to specify the bottom line)
    ufuk ile batu would not be very right for these people to 'denigrate them and state they are aggressive' to a newcomer (just because they disagree).
    If Eger wrote last, correct it if it is wrong.

It is the honor of the delikan (3,14) you say that you are wearing glasses and as you wrote on the top, you are on the forum.
    He has a lot of work in this forum in Ufugun.
    I don't know who Batu is.

I guess sudur,

this is a Forum, everyone has a kind of emegi.
    Horizon Family unification, Visas, etc.
    trying to be assistant .. is happening.
    There is a great deal of honor in German
    Apart from the subject, 'cafe almancax'de' has a lot of effort.

Let me give an example...

The horizon sometimes gets 'angry' from the 'ghoul' (update) of old issues (as he called it).
    Maybe you are right, but there is no such rule in this Forum.
    Anyone can 'resurrect' or update old topics whenever they want.
    This Thread between Honor and Ufugun takes place among themselves.
    I do not interfere …
    I am not in the habit of getting involved in 'discords' between members...
    As I said, everyone's opinion is important to me...
    But if the style is against the Forum... that's when I interfere... like I'm doing now.
    velahsl ..
    I've said it many times but I'll say it again....
    Not everyone has to look the same.
    If Eger were like that, for me it would be a boring, untouchable place.
    But everyone, hear respecthave to be tolerant.
    Not to have to love, it certainly is not.
    Defend it until the end of whatever opinion you have.
    But I don't understand, why does our style become 'ugly' and personal while doing this?

Information is better when shared...
    but our language is, with our love and respect
    it is beautiful and luminous.

I offer my respects.

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

I can not say I can not be in the same situation as fighting between the two of us with honor between us and with honor between us in honor of fighting between us and I do not think that you are thinking badly in your honor I just mean old things 3 4 XNUMX XNUMX yearly congress hortlatmak, and I have not commented on anyone on my form and I have never commented on a member of the island I did not hate anybody I found this on the spot I do not know where I heard it but I do not know anybody about a member of the island so I did not mention the words written on the sanjar, I have no problem with anybody else in my love affair with others

Exhibition Stand

–> Batu and horizon to you “privately!” I guess, I don't know what he said... The only thing I can say is this: the village that is visible does not want a guide.

Respects………….

Exhibition Stand

I can not say I can not be in the same situation as fighting between the two of us with honor between us and with honor between us in honor of fighting between us and I do not think that you are thinking badly in your honor I just mean old things 3 4 XNUMX XNUMX yearly congress hortlatmak, and I have not commented on anyone on my form and I have never commented on a member of the island I did not hate anybody I found this on the spot I do not know where I heard it but I do not know anybody about a member of the island so I did not mention the words written on the sanjar, I have no problem with anybody else in my love affair with others

–> Brother, I just replied before reading your post. You did not write in private, I beg your pardon for my prejudice. I don't want to say anything else. Breaking hearts is something I don't like, so forgive me if I did.

Yours ..

esma 41
    Exhibition Stand

Dear Ufuk,

You are also a veteran of this Forum.
    You help and guide many of our Members.
    I would like to thank you on this occasion.

Believe me I have no problem with you
    And I do not interfere with those between you and honor
    As I stated above. Deal with it among yourselves... if you have done so.

Since the topic is open, a little
    I would like to 'advise' with your permission.

Your knowledge and help are invaluable to all of us.
    But sometimes your style is too 'harsh' if I say how.
    I have no problem with 'hard' methods,
    On the contrary, I love people who are outside.
    Real thoughts, not what people want to hear
    People who can express clearly are very few, unfortunately.
    You are one of these People.
    But not everyone can 'lift' this style, they are sensitive and misunderstand. :)
    Believe, I know very well what I wrote because once upon a time
    I had a 'belligerent' 'stamp' on this Forum.

Your purpose is good, I know that well but
    Sometimes you want you too hard (couldn't find another term)  :D

As I said, it's not a problem for me but... not everyone is me.  :D

I hope he could explain what I mean.

Again …
    Forgive me if I hurt someone unwillingly.

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Yes, it is true, sometimes I shine suddenly, maybe it is the effect of my psychology at that moment, I try to pay attention to these, from time to time I hear people talking as if they are trying to control me, this makes me nervous, it has only been the last night, I am still in good shape, about the driver's license that Baybars opened, the person there says it is stupid to work from the computer, but no one comments on it here. I went out for a while but now I'm trying to stay calm and if I have a problem with anyone, we can resolve it privately with that person. As for Onur and Onur, there were no bad words between us, no hurtful words were said at that moment, but now we have no problems between Onur and Onur, he is a very good-hearted person who loves to help everyone. I appreciate someone who gives help not for himself but for the sake of Allah. Of course, you are one of the very calm members, I have no doubt that you have good intentions, but thank you for your warnings, I will definitely take them into consideration..

adaizm is
    Exhibition Stand

Yes, it is true, sometimes I glow hard, maybe the effect of my psychology at the moment I try to pay attention to these, from time to time there are conversations as if they are repairing me, this makes me nervous, the past is still in shape. I got out a little, but now I try to be calm and we can solve with that person who is in shape and we can solve with that person from our special people.What a bad word was between us and the hurtful word was a momentary thing, but there is no problem between us and honor, this one who likes to help everyone with a very kind heart. I appreciate someone who did help for God, not in his own right. Of course, you are one of the very calm members, I do not doubt that he has good intentions but thank you.

Yes, I was bullshit too.

ON ONE ..

Ufuk didn't tell me anything
    Even though we haven't seen him for a long time, the child is not guilty of anything, in fact, I misunderstood the messages, that's why …………… Best regards.

Displaying 15 answers - 1 to 15 (30 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.