I'm calling from Germany to Turkey or the household goods company that is strongly recommend to We gonna do you have?

> Forums > General Section on Germany and Other European Countries > I'm calling from Germany to Turkey or the household goods company that is strongly recommend to We gonna do you have?

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    kadir76
    Exhibition Stand

Hello friends I can rely on appropriate price can be arrived at that figure saglamsina want to bring their household goods from germany or companies that you know turkiyede bi transport?

nesnil
    Exhibition Stand

if i know who i am looking for, if it informs us sevinirizz

kadir76
    Exhibition Stand

I researched and they calculate the costs per cubic metre, and many companies do not give a guarantee for the goods they bring, and the items you buy and shipping + tax are charged to the same account, so I gave up and bought it from here. Personally, I do not recommend it. There is not a big difference. If you can buy it from here, it is guaranteed.

sheyma
    Exhibition Stand

Have you found a company or are you still searching? I brought the goods through a company in Istanbul. If you need me, I can find the address and telephones of the company, mixing the files.
    If your stuff is not important, I think it is very expensive that you do not get to bring it. If you can sell it there you will buy more suitable biscuits here. I think you will have to study it on your way up to the top to get it here.

k.uguz
    Exhibition Stand

Hello. I still want to write if you're still looking. I moved two months ago utr international evden eve nakliyat I was very satisfied with a company. would recommend to you as well. I've fixed the link below.

Displaying 4 answers - 1 to 4 (4 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.