go as a university graduate .. a few questions ..

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    war
    Exhibition Stand

Hello everybody. 2 years associate degree tourism hotel management and I went on and completed for 4 years: (business graduate). My relative has a restaurant in germany and wants to take here as a restaurant manager or business manager. The question I want to ask is can I work in this field? departments were in the research business. I want to take my spouse and child with me to meet all the conditions, 56000 euros on my contract, 56000 euros per year? is enough for visa and blue card? also where does my relative need to apply for me in germany? ? I want to take my wife and child with me on the way. Our bank account with my partner is common. Is there any problem in business? I would be glad if you enlighten me about this subject. Thanks to everyone in advance.

war
    Exhibition Stand

Is there anyone to help about these issues ..

Heartless
    Exhibition Stand

Greetings, people do not know much about these issues and nobody writes about it. Let me talk about what I have heard a lot. In other words, if you cannot find workers from unemployed people in Germany, if you cannot find them from EU countries, then you can bring them from TR. Anyone can do your position here. I don't know your grammar. You should have such a profession, you should be someone who cannot be found in Germany, not even in EU countries. Your salary will be quite sufficient. While there are many unemployed in Germany, I think it does not allow workers to be brought from abroad. I wouldn't want to talk negatively but that's my opinion

war
    Exhibition Stand

Thank you for answering. But according to this newly introduced immigration law, as you mentioned before, they said it was first wanted from Europe. However, this law was the first to call from Europe because the condition of calling was removed. I hope so. For your answer. Is there a place where we can get information about this topic? I would be glad if those who know.

Heartless
    Exhibition Stand

Personally, friends who know where to get information do not know. You ultimately auspicious in your family about you at first you think you're God help you turkiyenin condition known

upper Franconia
    Exhibition Stand

my relative has a restaurant in germany
    after this sentence does not mean much to me.
    I do not want to break your enthusiasm, but anyone who lives in Germany right now will deserve me. Unfortunately, concepts like relatives, uncles, dayi, aunts are still not here. Especially as we are from Turkey on the extra NO! Let them be as reassured as they want, throw them away or be very good people. Or if you do not want so-equipped, in the eyes of ten to be trained in Turkey olamamis wandered up one heck of Germany needy thoughts in me will be a human being. 2 + 2 = 4.

Until this time, I have not seen or heard the happy and successful ones who came to Europe by trusting their relatives. It's all a story. Workers come to Germany, tourists come, get married but don't come to the door of relatives! Nobody came to the board layout niece, my dear, I do not cikti he sat down he brought one of Turkey here. They make the most presentations, benefit from not knowing German and not knowing the law, and they work you for free in Germany where nobody works in Germany, and they offer it to you as a favor. You'll be sorry. People who are experienced in me with experience and experience always said the same. My relatives would not do it. Apparently kinship in Europe essence of the promise yapiyorlarmis really just got here rooted families in their search to a single gun man you came from Turkey, already the language, the way, you do not even greet such ignorant crew after learning procedure in Germany.

greetings

Heartless
    Exhibition Stand

Yafes, I agree 100 out of 100. There is no one I see anymore, where we lived as friends, of course I moved away from all of them in Germany. I don't despise people, but they don't add anything to humanity. The ignorant, self-interested, ungrateful people who are born and raised here should stay away from the newcomers. They should be close to God and far from me...

Silverfish
    Exhibition Stand

Hello everybody. 2 years associate degree tourism hotel management and I went on and completed for 4 years: (business graduate). My relative has a restaurant in germany and wants to take here as a restaurant manager or business manager. The question I want to ask is can I work in this field? departments were in the research business. I want to take my spouse and child with me to meet all the conditions, 56000 euros on my contract, 56000 euros per year? is enough for visa and blue card? also where does my relative need to apply for me in germany? ? I want to take my wife and child with me on the way. Our bank account with my partner is common. Is there any problem in business? I would be glad if you enlighten me about this subject. Thanks to everyone in advance.

Let me share what I know about this subject. If you do not have a very specific job as friends wrote before this immigration law came out, the German State gave priority to Germany and EU countries.
    According to the new immigration law that came out this March, this event became easier. First of all, you need to check the equivalence of your diploma on the Anabin website in Germany. Does this work in Germany meet your diploma? Let's say you have to pay for 700 months on the condition that the minimum amount you spend in the blocked account is 6 euros per month. and you will present it to the German authorities. Your relative will send you a job invitation, or you will get a 6-month job-seeking visa. Of course, the way that the German authorities to provide a certain level you have to know the German language skills such as doctors worked C1 istiyorlar.s sector will have to settle for maybe B1 level of the lessons learned in Turkey isteyecektir.b he goes I do not get the visa. The man says will you look for a job or learn the language.
    If your relative is my person, my worker contract, you can submit that document to the official authorities and stay there. Offspring is easy if you have a blue card, but if you are a normal worker, it may take some time to take them.
    I may have written these issues missing, but the general procedure works as close as I have followed.
    I also humbly recommend you that no matter how strong your relative is, you will go to another culture, another religion, another language, geography. . It is always good to be cautious. It was that things did not go the way you want a stand-alone back to Turkey have had to go to a family in return.

Nesibe of
    Exhibition Stand

Hello, instead of consulting here, if your relative wants you to come so much, I think that you should go to the necessary authorities and share information with you in detail. I agree 100% with what other friends say about the relation of relatives. So if you want to come, you should come with your own caban. Plus, what is required of a job seeking visa for your professional group? But the blocked account is valid for all professions. The language level varies according to the profession groups. Plus residence etc. There are many procedures. Such transactions have on the sanirim in Turkey also consulting firms. You can work the process with a reliable company.

Displaying 8 answers - 1 to 8 (8 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.