www.almancax.com Team

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    Editor
    Visitor
    WEBMASTER & ADMINISTRATOR
    Muharrem EFE
    GERMAN INSTRUCTORS
    Muharrem EFE
    Elif GÖRGÜLÜ

acelyaxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Thank you all. I really can't find words to say, you have done an excellent job. They didn't say in vain that I would be a slave for 40 years to anyone who taught me a letter. We, your members, may not be able to be your slaves, but rest assured, our prayers will always be with you. May God grant you whatever you wish for. Thank you very much. Hugs. With lots of love……

the kelebekgib
    Exhibition Stand

I am offering my thanks to all this emegi past team. They are all very helpful and helpful. You are good!

you miracle
    Exhibition Stand

Finding the best site i find bulgum :)

andic
    Exhibition Stand

Thank you to everyone who contributed. You are super ….

evo
    Exhibition Stand

Thank you very much to me this site will be very useful to me

the masilh
    Exhibition Stand

…the new version of the site is very nice; Well done to everyone.

acelyaxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Best regards for this evil eye bead in German…..

Eurovision
    Exhibition Stand

I wish you continued success

MuhaяяeM
    Exhibition Stand

We thank you all :)

derin
    Exhibition Stand

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO CONTRIBUTED…

the Lehrer
    Exhibition Stand

IT IS A VERY SUCCESSFUL SITE... GLAD I AM A MEMBER OF THIS SITE TOO...

the asigitarc
    Exhibition Stand

slm. I'm a new member. I'm studying at Anatolian High School. Although I've seen a lot of things I've learned for years, we can not say that I can do: S tomorrow software war we searched for a nice source on the internet came across this site. thank you very much :) Even finding German on the net was a problem for me :)

smyrna
    Exhibition Stand

What do you think the reason for not learning German is your rebellious guitar? ;) I'm sure you'll find more than we're looking for here.

the asigitarc
    Exhibition Stand

HB :) thank you :) yes I may be spending more time on my guitar :P The exam was today. It was mediocre: I worked hard from here... Well, when you try to learn everything in one day, that's all there is to it. :)

I Mcscrea
    Exhibition Stand

http://WwW.aLmAncAx.CoM Your Infinite Precautions Your Eminence Health Friends Short Promoting Your Site I Was Following Yesterday I Performed My Membership I'm Really Very Happy To Be Among You Very Useful And Very Useful Jobs Your Degree of Success Your Dear Friends Arkadşlar ;) good luck…

Displaying 15 answers - 1 to 15 (83 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.